|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mikage spends her first night at Yuichi's home after Eriko dies, what does Yuichi give to her before he goes to bed?
(a) A ring.
(b) A picture of Eriko.
(c) A note from Eriko.
(d) Eriko's will.
2. How long does Mikage live with Eriko and Yuichi?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Two years.
3. Once inside Yuichi's room, what does Mikage feel?
(a) A sense of foreboding.
(c) Destined to be there.
4. Who does Yuichi ask to go out on a date with him as a result of Eriko's death?
5. Why doesn't Mikage want to go to sleep?
(a) She has nowhere to sleep.
(b) She does not want to have bad dreams.
(c) Sleep is a waste of time for her.
(d) She has too much work to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mikage do in the Tanabe kitchen when Yuichi is gone?
2. The first time that Mikage and Yuichi go out together, where do they go?
3. Which word best describes Mikage's feelings when she spends the night at the Tanabe home?
4. Where is Yuichi when he calls Mikage?
5. What wish does Mikage have when she is in Izu Peninsula and thinking to herself?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)