|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the tone change in Chapter Two?
(a) From anxious to hopeful.
(b) From somber to despair.
(c) From somber to hopeful.
(d) From hopeful to somber.
2. When Yuichi falls asleep after dinner, what does Mikage do?
(a) Looks at photo albums.
(c) Washes dishes.
(d) Sweeps the kitchen.
3. Where do Nori and Kuri work?
(b) Cooking school.
(d) Law office.
4. When Mikage spends her first night at Yuichi's home after Eriko dies, what does Yuichi give to her before he goes to bed?
(a) A ring.
(b) Eriko's will.
(c) A note from Eriko.
(d) A picture of Eriko.
5. What weapon is used to kill Eriko?
(b) A car.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yuichi become during her and Mikage's dinner together?
2. When does Mikage learn to cook?
3. What does Eriko use to attack the person who kills her?
4. What time does Mikage arrive at Yuichi's inn?
5. Which of the following is a major theme throughout Chapter Two?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)