|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes up Mikage the morning after she makes dinner for Yuichi?
(a) Yuichi's laughter.
(b) A phone ringing.
(c) A buzzing alarm.
(d) A cartoon on television.
2. What represents a new beginning for Mikage in Chapter Two?
(a) Eating at the banquet.
(b) Eriko's death.
(c) Riding in the elevator with Yuichi.
(d) Cleaning the kitchen.
3. What does Yuichi receive when Eriko dies?
(b) Everything except the club.
(c) Everything Eriko owns.
(d) A ring.
4. Chika tells Mikage to go after Yuichi to a specific location. Where does Yuichi go?
(a) A club.
(c) An inn.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What color is the telephone that Mikage uses at the eatery?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mikage spend cooking for Yuichi her first day back at his home?
2. Who is the head girl at the club Eriko owns?
3. What plant does Eriko buy for his wife before she dies?
4. What is represented by Yuichi staying at the inn?
5. How does Mikage travel to Isehara?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)