|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the tone change in Chapter Two?
(a) From anxious to hopeful.
(b) From somber to despair.
(c) From hopeful to somber.
(d) From somber to hopeful.
2. Who is the head girl at the club Eriko owns?
3. Which word best describes Mikage's feelings when she spends the night at the Tanabe home?
4. Why does Mikage's boss want Mikage to travel with them?
(a) To promote cooking classes.
(b) To take cooking classes.
(c) For research purposes.
(d) More opportunities to make money.
5. What weapon is used to kill Eriko?
(a) A gun.
(c) A car.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Mikage after the banquet?
2. Where does Mikage last see Eriko?
3. Who does Yuichi ask to go out on a date with him as a result of Eriko's death?
4. How does Mikage feel about Nori and Kuri?
5. What does Mikage do in the Tanabe kitchen when Yuichi is gone?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)