|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does Mikage make when she comes home from work, after being confronted by Okuno?
(d) Cucumber salad.
2. What does Yuichi ask Mikage for the day after she spends the night at the Tanabe home?
(a) To write a letter.
(b) For a photo of Mikage and Eriko together.
(c) To make dinner.
3. Where is Mikage when she first believes she is in love?
(a) Her own kitchen.
(b) Yuichi's inn.
(c) The beach.
4. What does Mikage feel when she is in the elevator with Yuichi?
(a) That she is madly in love with Yuichi.
(b) That she only needs Yuichi to be happy.
(c) That life never is the same without Eriko.
(d) That she needs to make a clean break from Yuichi.
5. Who does Mikage call from the eatery?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the tone change in Chapter Two?
2. Who is the head girl at the club Eriko owns?
3. Which word best describes Mikage's feelings when she spends the night at the Tanabe home?
4. When Mikage spends her first night at Yuichi's home after Eriko dies, what does Yuichi give to her before he goes to bed?
5. Which of the following is a major theme throughout Chapter Two?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)