|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mikage's dream foreshadow?
(a) More loss for both Yuichi and Mikage.
(b) That Mikage and Yuichi are meant to be together.
(c) An upcoming change.
(d) Time spent apart for Yuichi and Mikage.
2. Where does Mikage hide to cry?
(a) In her old apartment.
(b) An alley.
(c) On the bus.
(d) In a church.
3. What is there plenty more of in Mikage's life?
4. In whose kitchen does Mikage's dream take place?
(c) Her grandmother's.
5. What do Yuichi and Mikage share at the end of Chapter One?
(a) New family connections.
(b) Loss of another family member.
(c) Exact opposite dreams.
(d) The same dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relative of Mikage's dies recently?
2. Which of the following is the most major theme in the first chapter?
3. How does Mikage tell that her ex-boyfriend no longer loves her?
4. What does the Tanabe family bring to Mikage's life?
5. What does Mikage make for the Tanabe family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mikage decide she wants to move out? Why doesn't she?
2. What stuns Mikage about Eriko?
3. What does Satsuki hope to see on the bridge during the special event?
4. Describe Mikage's encounter with Chika.
5. Describe Mikage's dream.
6. Which characters in Part Two are running from the past? How?
7. Why does Okuno visit Mikage?
8. Describe the daydream that Mikage has after her dinner with Yuichi.
9. Why doesn't Satsuki greet Hiiragi when she sees him walking on the street without the uniform?
10. What does Hiiragi do that embarrasses Satsuki when they meet for the first time in the story?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)