|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after the funeral is Mikage still trying to come to terms with what happens?
2. What time does Mikage wake up after her dream?
(a) 7 A.M.
(b) 2 A.M.
(c) 4 A.M.
(d) 12 A.M.
3. What is Mikage's last name?
4. What does Yuichi want when he wakes up after Mikage has her dream?
(b) Cucumber salad.
5. Where does Mikage hide to cry?
(a) In a church.
(b) In her old apartment.
(c) An alley.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place in the world does Mikage like best?
2. What month does Mikage decide to stop being lazy?
3. What is Eriko contemplating the first morning after Mikage moves in in the kitchen?
4. What does Eriko bring home for Mikage?
5. What is the first truly fun moment for Mikage since she experiences family loss?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does Mikage cope with the loss of her grandmother?
2. What do the bridge and river represent in this story?
3. Describe the daydream that Mikage has after her dinner with Yuichi.
4. Describe Satsuki's first meeting with Urara.
5. Why doesn't Mikage want to sleep the first day that she spends at Yuichi's home?
6. What is the significance of the bell that Satsuki gives Hitoshi?
7. What is Mikage's saddest memory of Eriko?
8. Describe the relationship that Hitoshi and Satsuki shared before Hitoshi's death?
9. Describe the process in which Yuji becomes Eriko.
10. Describe the apparition that Hiiragi sees.
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)