|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage is Mikage drinking in her dream?
(b) Warm milk.
2. What month does Mikage decide to stop being lazy?
3. Which character is sexually ambiguous?
4. What is a kitchen symbolic of in the first chapter?
5. What is the name of Yuichi's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there plenty more of in Mikage's life?
2. What motif does the glass have that Eriko gives to Mikage?
3. What does Mikage do when she wakes up from her dream?
4. What is the name of Mikage's ex-boyfriend?
5. What does Mikage's dream foreshadow?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Satsuki feel at the intersection where the car accident occurs?
2. Why does Okuno visit Mikage?
3. What role do supernatural elements play in the story?
4. Why doesn't Mikage want to sleep the first day that she spends at Yuichi's home?
5. Describe the will that Eriko leaves behind.
6. Describe Mikage's encounter with Chika.
7. Describe the tone of Part Two.
8. Describe Eriko's funeral.
9. What is it that makes Mikage jealous?
10. Describe Mikage's last encounter with Eriko before her death.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)