|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motif does the glass have that Eriko gives to Mikage?
2. What emotion do Yuichi and Mikage share in the first chapter?
3. Where does Mikage hide to cry?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In a church.
(c) In her old apartment.
(d) An alley.
4. Which scene is the most pivotal in the first chapter?
(a) Eriko's transformation.
(b) Yuichi getting slapped.
(c) Mikage arriving at the Tanabe home.
(d) Mikage riding on the bus.
5. Which relative of Mikage's dies recently?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Yuichi work part-time?
2. What does Mikage see that makes her cry?
3. Who are Mikage's remaining relatives?
4. What is Eriko contemplating the first morning after Mikage moves in in the kitchen?
5. What does Mikage do when she wakes up from her dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. Based on Mikage visiting Yuichi at the inn, what predictions can the reader make for their relationship?
2. What does Satsuki hope to see on the bridge during the special event?
3. Describe the process in which Yuji becomes Eriko.
4. Describe Eriko's death.
5. Describe Satsuki's first meeting with Urara.
6. Why does Hiiragi wear the women's uniform?
7. What events in Satsuki's life foreshadow Hitoshi's death?
8. What begins to lift Mikage's spirits once she establishes herself in the Tanabe household?
9. Describe the dreams that Satsuki has about Hitoshi.
10. Why does Mikage decide she wants to move out? Why doesn't she?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)