|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mikage make for the Tanabe family?
(a) Broccoli and rice with eggs.
(b) Chicken salad and rice.
(c) Cucumber salad and rice with eggs.
(d) Carrot salad and noodles with eggs.
2. In Mikage's dream, what is Yuichi doing?
(a) Cleaning the refrigerator.
(b) Wiping the counters.
(c) Cleaning the floor.
(d) Washing dishes.
3. How long is Yuichi dating his girlfriend?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Two years.
4. Which relative of Mikage's dies recently?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What is the one place Mikage finds peace?
(a) The bookstore.
(b) The park.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eriko work?
2. What motif does the glass have that Eriko gives to Mikage?
3. What does Mikage's dream foreshadow?
4. What is it that lifts Mikage's spirits when she cries?
5. What is Mikage stunned by at the Tanabe apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Satsuki greet Hiiragi when she sees him walking on the street without the uniform?
2. Describe Mikage's dream.
3. Why does Mikage bring food to Yuichi at night?
4. What is it that makes Mikage jealous?
5. Describe Eriko's death.
6. Why doesn't Yuichi tell Mikage that Eriko dies sooner?
7. Describe Eriko's funeral.
8. Why does Hiiragi wear the women's uniform?
9. Why does Mikage agree to travel to the Izu Peninsula?
10. How is the Tanabe family good for Mikage?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)