|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mikage's boss want Mikage to travel with them?
(a) For research purposes.
(b) More opportunities to make money.
(c) To promote cooking classes.
(d) To take cooking classes.
2. When Mikage spends her first night at Yuichi's home after Eriko dies, what does Yuichi give to her before he goes to bed?
(a) A ring.
(b) A note from Eriko.
(c) Eriko's will.
(d) A picture of Eriko.
3. How does Mikage travel to Isehara?
(a) She jogs.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By bike.
4. What wish does Mikage have when she is in Izu Peninsula and thinking to herself?
(a) That she sees Eriko one more time.
(b) That she starts a family with Yuichi.
(c) That she is a better chef.
(d) That she spends her life traveling.
5. Who consoles Mikage after Okuno confronts her?
(c) Kuri and Nori.
(d) A grandmotherly lady.
6. What floor of the inn is Yuichi's room on?
7. What is Mikage's job?
(a) Assitant in a cooking school.
(b) Chef's assistant at a restaurant.
(c) Assistant to a lawyer.
8. How long does Mikage spend cooking for Yuichi her first day back at his home?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three hours.
9. Once inside Yuichi's room, what does Mikage feel?
(b) Destined to be there.
(c) A sense of foreboding.
10. Where is Mikage when she first believes she is in love?
(b) The beach.
(c) Her own kitchen.
(d) Yuichi's inn.
11. Who does Eriko leave the club to?
12. Where does Mikage ask Yuichi to go before she fulfills his request?
(a) Grocery store.
(d) Book store.
13. What does Yuichi ask Mikage for the day after she spends the night at the Tanabe home?
(a) For a photo of Mikage and Eriko together.
(b) To make dinner.
(c) To write a letter.
14. What wakes up Mikage the morning after she makes dinner for Yuichi?
(a) Yuichi's laughter.
(b) A buzzing alarm.
(c) A phone ringing.
(d) A cartoon on television.
15. Where does Eriko work when she is killed?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A gay bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eriko killed?
2. How long does Mikage plan to be gone when she travels?
3. What does Mikage cut when she tries to get into Yuichi's room?
4. What time does Mikage arrive at Yuichi's inn?
5. What is represented by Yuichi staying at the inn?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)