|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who consoles Mikage after Okuno confronts her?
(b) A grandmotherly lady.
(d) Kuri and Nori.
2. Who is the head girl at the club Eriko owns?
3. Which word best describes Mikage's feelings when she spends the night at the Tanabe home?
4. What wakes up Mikage the morning after she makes dinner for Yuichi?
(a) A cartoon on television.
(b) Yuichi's laughter.
(c) A phone ringing.
(d) A buzzing alarm.
5. How does Mikage feel about Nori and Kuri?
(a) She thinks they are too bossy.
(b) She is often hurt by the way they look at her.
(c) She is jealous of them.
(d) She likes them.
6. What is represented by Yuichi staying at the inn?
(a) That he is avoiding death.
(b) His mood towards death.
(c) He is running away from his problems.
(d) That he loves Mikage.
7. Who calls Mikage after the banquet?
8. In what time of year is Eriko killed?
9. What floor of the inn is Yuichi's room on?
10. Once inside Yuichi's room, what does Mikage feel?
(b) Destined to be there.
(d) A sense of foreboding.
11. How long does Mikage plan to be gone when she travels?
(a) One week.
(b) Three nights.
(c) Two nights.
(d) One night.
12. When does Mikage learn to cook?
(a) Last fall.
(b) Last summer.
(c) Last winter.
(d) Last spring.
13. Where do Nori and Kuri work?
(b) Cooking school.
(c) Law office.
14. What is Mikage's job?
(a) Chef's assistant at a restaurant.
(b) Assitant in a cooking school.
(d) Assistant to a lawyer.
15. Who kills Eriko?
(a) A man who is obsessed with her.
(b) A thief.
(c) A co-worker.
(d) A man driving a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mikage do in the Tanabe kitchen when Yuichi is gone?
2. How long does Mikage live with Eriko and Yuichi?
3. When Yuichi falls asleep after dinner, what does Mikage do?
4. How does Mikage travel to Isehara?
5. Where does Mikage walk after the banquet?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)