|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Yuichi ask to go out on a date with him as a result of Eriko's death?
2. What does Eriko use to attack the person who kills her?
(a) A barbell.
(b) A gun.
(c) A plate.
(d) A knife.
3. Where does Mikage ask Yuichi to go before she fulfills his request?
(a) Grocery store.
(d) Book store.
4. What does Mikage do in the Tanabe kitchen when Yuichi is gone?
(a) Clean it.
5. Where is Mikage when she first believes she is in love?
(a) Her own kitchen.
(b) Yuichi's inn.
(c) The beach.
6. How does Mikage feel about Nori and Kuri?
(a) She likes them.
(b) She is jealous of them.
(c) She is often hurt by the way they look at her.
(d) She thinks they are too bossy.
7. What time does Okuno visit Mikage?
(a) 6 P.M.
(b) 2 P.M.
(c) 3 A.M.
(d) 12 P.M.
8. In what time of year is Eriko killed?
9. What leads to Eriko's decision to become a woman?
(b) Eriko's friends encourages it.
(c) The death of his wife.
(d) The birth of Yuichi.
10. What does Mikage feel when she is in the elevator with Yuichi?
(a) That life never is the same without Eriko.
(b) That she is madly in love with Yuichi.
(c) That she only needs Yuichi to be happy.
(d) That she needs to make a clean break from Yuichi.
11. Who kills Eriko?
(a) A thief.
(b) A co-worker.
(c) A man who is obsessed with her.
(d) A man driving a car.
12. Who does Eriko leave the club to?
13. Who is Okuno?
(a) Yuichi's girlfriend.
(b) Eriko's friend.
(c) Mikage's former co-worker.
(d) Yuichi's classmate.
14. Who teaches Mikage to cook?
15. What weapon is used to kill Eriko?
(a) A knife.
(b) A car.
(c) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What represents a new beginning for Mikage in Chapter Two?
2. What does Yuichi receive when Eriko dies?
3. How does Mikage learn about Eriko's death?
4. What type of food does Mikage sample on her last day of travel?
5. How does Eriko's wife die?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)