|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Nori and Kuri work?
(c) Cooking school.
(d) Law office.
2. What floor of the inn is Yuichi's room on?
3. Who kills Eriko?
(a) A man who is obsessed with her.
(b) A co-worker.
(c) A man driving a car.
(d) A thief.
4. Who is the head girl at the club Eriko owns?
5. Which of the following is a major theme throughout Chapter Two?
(c) Heavy romance.
(d) Sexual ambiguity.
6. When Mikage spends her first night at Yuichi's home after Eriko dies, what does Yuichi give to her before he goes to bed?
(a) A picture of Eriko.
(b) A ring.
(c) A note from Eriko.
(d) Eriko's will.
7. Who does Mikage call from the eatery?
8. What wish does Mikage have when she is in Izu Peninsula and thinking to herself?
(a) That she is a better chef.
(b) That she spends her life traveling.
(c) That she starts a family with Yuichi.
(d) That she sees Eriko one more time.
9. In what time of year is Eriko killed?
10. Who does Eriko leave the club to?
11. What type of food does Mikage sample on her last day of travel?
12. Why does Mikage's boss want Mikage to travel with them?
(a) To promote cooking classes.
(b) For research purposes.
(c) More opportunities to make money.
(d) To take cooking classes.
13. Where is Mikage when she first believes she is in love?
(a) Her own kitchen.
(b) The beach.
(d) Yuichi's inn.
14. Who does Yuichi ask to go out on a date with him as a result of Eriko's death?
15. When does Mikage learn to cook?
(a) Last summer.
(b) Last winter.
(c) Last fall.
(d) Last spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is represented by Yuichi staying at the inn?
2. Where is Yuichi when he calls Mikage?
3. What does Mikage feel when she is in the elevator with Yuichi?
4. How does Mikage feel about Nori and Kuri?
5. How does Mikage learn about Eriko's death?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)