|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is represented by Yuichi staying at the inn?
(a) His mood towards death.
(b) He is running away from his problems.
(c) That he loves Mikage.
(d) That he is avoiding death.
2. What represents a new beginning for Mikage in Chapter Two?
(a) Riding in the elevator with Yuichi.
(b) Cleaning the kitchen.
(c) Eriko's death.
(d) Eating at the banquet.
3. What type of food does Mikage sample on her last day of travel?
4. In what time of year is Eriko killed?
5. How long does Mikage plan to be gone when she travels?
(a) One night.
(b) Three nights.
(c) Two nights.
(d) One week.
6. What does Eriko use to attack the person who kills her?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A plate.
(d) A barbell.
7. What does Yuichi ask Mikage for the day after she spends the night at the Tanabe home?
(a) To write a letter.
(c) To make dinner.
(d) For a photo of Mikage and Eriko together.
8. Where is Mikage when she first believes she is in love?
(a) Her own kitchen.
(b) The beach.
(c) Yuichi's inn.
9. What wakes up Mikage the morning after she makes dinner for Yuichi?
(a) A buzzing alarm.
(b) Yuichi's laughter.
(c) A cartoon on television.
(d) A phone ringing.
10. Who does Yuichi ask to go out on a date with him as a result of Eriko's death?
11. Who does Eriko leave the club to?
12. Who consoles Mikage after Okuno confronts her?
(a) Kuri and Nori.
(b) A grandmotherly lady.
13. What causes Mikage to feel jealousy when she and Yuichi go out together for the first time?
(a) Yuichi inviting Okuno to go out with them.
(b) Yuichi opening the car door for her.
(c) Okuno coming to visit.
(d) Yuichi making dinner.
14. What does Mikage cut when she tries to get into Yuichi's room?
15. What is Mikage's job?
(a) Assitant in a cooking school.
(b) Assistant to a lawyer.
(c) Chef's assistant at a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mikage feel when she is in the elevator with Yuichi?
2. What leads to Eriko's decision to become a woman?
3. Who is the head girl at the club Eriko owns?
4. Who kills Eriko?
5. How does Mikage feel about Nori and Kuri?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)