Part 1, Kitchen
1. What is Mikage's last name?
2. Which relative of Mikage's dies recently?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who are Mikage's remaining relatives?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) She has none.
(d) Her cousin and her aunt.
4. How many days after the funeral is Mikage still trying to come to terms with what happens?
5. What is the one place Mikage finds peace?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The park.
(d) The kitchen.
6. What keeps Mikage from thinking of her loneliness at night?
(a) The drip of the leaky faucet.
(b) The crunching of the ice maker.
(c) The hum of the refrigerator.
(d) The breeze from the kitchen window.
7. What place in the world does Mikage like best?
(a) The Tanabe's home.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Grandma's bedroom.
8. What is the name of Yuichi's mother?
This section contains 3,435 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)