1. What is Mikage's last name?
2. Which relative of Mikage's dies recently?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who are Mikage's remaining relatives?
(a) Her cousin and her aunt.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her sister.
(d) She has none.
4. How many days after the funeral is Mikage still trying to come to terms with what happens?
5. What is the one place Mikage finds peace?
(a) The park.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bookstore.
6. What keeps Mikage from thinking of her loneliness at night?
(a) The crunching of the ice maker.
(b) The drip of the leaky faucet.
(c) The breeze from the kitchen window.
(d) The hum of the refrigerator.
7. What place in the world does Mikage like best?
(a) The bridge.
(b) Grandma's bedroom.
(c) The Tanabe's home.
(d) The kitchen.
8. What is the name of Yuichi's mother?
This section contains 3,435 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)