Part 1, Kitchen
1. What is Mikage's last name?
2. Which relative of Mikage's dies recently?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. Who are Mikage's remaining relatives?
(a) Her cousin and her aunt.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) She has none.
(d) Her sister.
4. How many days after the funeral is Mikage still trying to come to terms with what happens?
5. What is the one place Mikage finds peace?
(a) The park.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The bookstore.
(d) The kitchen.
6. What keeps Mikage from thinking of her loneliness at night?
(a) The drip of the leaky faucet.
(b) The crunching of the ice maker.
(c) The hum of the refrigerator.
(d) The breeze from the kitchen window.
7. What place in the world does Mikage like best?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The Tanabe's home.
(c) Grandma's bedroom.
(d) The bridge.
8. What is the name of Yuichi's mother?
This section contains 3,435 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)