|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chef at Le Madri?
(a) Larry Smith.
(b) Francoise Leduc.
(c) Gianni Scappin.
(d) Antonio Lopez.
2. What is Bourdain's first thought when waking up in the morning?
(a) His first thought is about the menu.
(b) His first thought is about ingredient selection.
(c) His first thought is about food preparation.
(d) His first thought is about the special of the day.
3. What experience does Bourdain detest?
(a) Working for the owner of Let's-Call-It-Gino's.
(b) Working long hours at a new restaurant.
(c) Working in New York City.
(d) Working at a restaurant in Baltimore.
4. What does the art form of cook-talk have that is known to all who work in kitchens?
(a) A rigid set of rules.
(b) A relaxed set of rules.
(c) A formal set of rules.
(d) An illogical set of rules.
5. What does Bourdain call Steven's friend?
(a) Adam Real-Last-Name Unknown.
(b) Adam No-Real-Last-Name.
(c) Adam What's-His-Name.
(d) Adam No-Name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which chef does Bourdain consider the best?
2. Why does Bourdain go to Tokyo for Les Halles?
3. What does the owner of Billy's tell Bourdain to do?
4. What are some things that Bourdain tries to tolerate in his workers?
5. How many days a week does Bourdain work at Coco Pazzo Teatro?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)