|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourdain order for his first meal in Japan?
(a) Sushi and sashimi.
(b) Starbucks coffee.
(c) Donkatsu with sake.
(d) A dish of noodles, pork, rice, and pickles.
2. How does Bourdain prepare for his meal for the owner of Coco Pazzo Teatro?
(a) Bourdain studies the restaurant owner's books.
(b) Bourdain searches the market for exotic ingredients to wow the owner with.
(c) Bourdain creates a signature dish.
(d) Bourdain seeks advice from the owner himself.
3. What has Bourdain earned a reputation for?
(a) Being demanding.
(b) Taking risks.
(c) Being creative.
(d) Being innovative.
4. What is Steve's position at Brasserie Les Halles?
(a) Executive chef.
(b) Night porter.
(d) Line cook.
5. What was the dream of Tom and Fred of Tom H?
(a) To serve their grandmothers' chicken parm recipe.
(b) To convert a brownstone and serve meatloaf to celebrities.
(c) To make their customers smile.
(d) To open up a restaurant in every borough of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bourdain resign from Coco Pazzo Teatro?
2. How does Bourdain fuel his anxiety during dinner service?
3. Why does Bourdain venture out into the streets on his first morning in Tokyo?
4. What experience does Bourdain detest?
5. Why does Bourdain tolerate Steve and Adam's juvenile antics?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)