Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - A Note from the Chef and Food is Good
1. What does Bourdain wish to share with the reader?
2. What does Bourdain admit from the get-go?
3. Whom does Bourdain acknowledge?
4. According to Bourdain, what does good cooking and good eating involve?
5. When does Bourdain's love affair with food start?
6. Where does Bourdain's love affair with food start?
7. What type of soup does Bourdain eat that changes his life?
8. What does Bourdain do while in France with his family?
9. How does Bourdain feel about the food in Paris during his family vacation?
10. Why do Bourdain's parents not allow him and his brother into a fine dining establishment?
This section contains 1,930 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)