|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through So You Want to be a Chef? A Commencement Address and Kitchen's Closed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cuisine does Le Madri serve?
2. What does Bourdain witness for the first time at the restaurant he works at with Sam G and Dimitri?
(a) "Running Customer Syndrome".
(b) "Burnt Toast Syndrome."
(c) "Lazy Chef Syndrome."
(d) "Failing Restaurant Syndrome".
3. What does the owner of Let's-Call-It-Gino's go to jail for?
(d) Tax evasion.
4. What does the owner of Mario's select Bourdain to do?
(a) Hand out fliers.
(b) Cater a large garden party.
(c) Revamp his menu.
(d) Test out his new dishes.
5. How does Bourdain feel about going to Tokyo for Les Halles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourdain prepare for the owner of Coco Pazzo Teatro?
2. What year does Bourdain leave Vassar College?
3. What facet of being a chef does Bourdain despise most?
4. Why is Bourdain in a low period when Bigfoot hires him?
5. What does Bourdain admit about the kitchen environment?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)