|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Inside the CIA and The Return of Mal Carne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Escoffier Room?
(a) The class that teaches students about the room where the meat is kept.
(b) A three-star restaurant open to the public.
(c) The study hall of the CIA.
(d) The class with the newest appliances.
2. What year does Bourdain leave Vassar College?
3. What color is the wedding cake that Bourdain and Dimitri make?
4. What year does Bourdain graduate high school?
5. Who is the instructor for the Escoffier Room?
(a) Chef Bernard.
(b) Chef Pillion.
(c) Chef Giles.
(d) Chef Martine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourdain admit from the get-go?
2. Where is the summerhouse that Bourdain shares with his friends?
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Bourdain works during his summer away from college?
4. Where is Bourdain determined to enroll during the early 1970's?
5. What does Bourdain feel about the early 1970's in terms of the cooking world?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)