|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Inside the CIA and The Return of Mal Carne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Bourdain graduate high school?
2. What is the name of the boiler man at Bourdain's summer job?
3. How does Bourdain feel about the chef at the restaurant, Mario's?
(a) Bourdain is in awe of him.
(b) Bourdain respects him.
(c) Bourdain despises him.
(d) Bourdain feels he is talentless.
4. What color is the wedding cake that Bourdain and Dimitri make?
5. What sorts of food does Bourdain begin to eat after his trip to France?
(a) Deer and moose meat and exotic fruits and vegetables.
(b) Anything spicy.
(c) Sashimi and raw eel.
(d) Stinky cheese, sweetbreads, and horsemeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Bourdain get during the summer after his first year at CIA?
2. According to Bourdain, what does good cooking and good eating involve?
3. How does Bourdain describe Dimitri?
4. What has yet to arrive in the culinary world in the 1970's?
5. What kind of food does the restaurant where Bourdain worked in the summer serve?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)