|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adam Real-Last-Name-Unknown and Department of Human Resources.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area of New York City is Tom H found?
(a) The theater district.
(b) The meatpacking district.
(c) The diamond district.
(d) The financial district.
2. How does Bourdain find the classes at CIA?
3. At what point does Bourdain realize it is time to fire a worker?
(a) When a person's behavior becomes a detriment to himself or the kitchen.
(b) When a person becomes a hindrance to the business.
(c) When a person shows a lack of respect towards Bourdain.
(d) When the person is unable to do his job consistently and professionally.
4. Who is Bigfoot?
(a) Bourdain's mentor.
(b) Bourdain's old nemesis at his school.
(c) A man Bourdain believes is the perfect restaurant owner.
(d) Bourdain's closest friend and confidante.
5. What is a Queez?
(a) A restaurant critic.
(b) The sous-chef.
(c) A Cuisinart food processor.
(d) An irate customer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of Coco Pazzo Teatro?
2. What might an unprepared restaurant owner do to improve business?
3. What must Bourdain endure at CIA?
4. What does six-top mean?
5. What do runners do?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)