|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adam Real-Last-Name-Unknown and Department of Human Resources.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Bourdain works during his summer away from college?
(a) The Horses' Mouth.
(b) The Pen.
(c) The Cove.
(d) The Dreadnaught.
2. While Bourdain works at his summer job in the early 1970's, what does he vow?
(a) To go to law school to please his parents.
(b) To learn everything he can about French cuisine.
(c) To travel to France again.
(d) Not to be stuck in subordinate kitchen roles.
3. What is the name of the owner of Let's-Call-It-Gino's?
(a) Ruby Red.
(b) Silver Shadow.
(c) Joe Americana.
4. What does owning a restaurant feed besides the customers?
(a) One's creativity.
(b) One's bank account.
(c) An ego.
(d) The kitchen staff.
5. Where is Bourdain determined to enroll during the early 1970's?
(a) Yale University.
(b) Le Cordon Bleu.
(c) Harvard Law School.
(d) The Culinary Institute of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bourdain describe Bigfoot?
2. What must Bourdain endure at CIA?
3. What does the owner of Billy's tell Bourdain to do?
4. What year does Bourdain leave Vassar College?
5. What does the owner of Let's-Call-It-Gino's go to jail for?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)