|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adam Real-Last-Name-Unknown and Department of Human Resources.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does six-top mean?
(a) An order of six waters.
(b) A table with six people.
(c) A customer who makes six figures.
(d) An order of six entrees.
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Bourdain works during his summer away from college?
(a) The Cove.
(b) The Horses' Mouth.
(c) The Dreadnaught.
(d) The Pen.
3. How does Bourdain feel during his time at college?
(a) Out of place and awkward.
(b) Stressed and overworked.
(c) Undisciplined and uninterested.
(d) Ambitious and goal-oriented.
4. What is the name of the owner of Let's-Call-It-Gino's?
(b) Joe Americana.
(c) Ruby Red.
(d) Silver Shadow.
5. What does weeded mean?
(a) Running behind.
(b) Someone who is high on marijuana.
(c) A crowded restaurant.
(d) A spoiled entree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are just as important as using the proper culinary tool?
2. To what does Bourdain compare the size of the Rainbow Room kitchen?
3. What does owning a restaurant feed besides the customers?
4. Besides culinary proficiency, what determines a person's kitchen success?
5. Who is the owner of Coco Pazzo Teatro?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)