|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adam Real-Last-Name-Unknown and Department of Human Resources.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours does Bourdain work at Coco Pazzo Teatro a day?
(b) Five to six.
2. Who is the chef of the restaurant called Mario's?
(a) Tony Mitcham.
(b) Howard Mitcham.
(c) Mario Mitcham.
(d) Larry Mitcham.
3. How does Bourdain find the classes at CIA?
4. What area of New York City is Tom H found?
(a) The meatpacking district.
(b) The theater district.
(c) The diamond district.
(d) The financial district.
5. What does Bourdain do while in France with his family?
(a) Visits a number of vineyards.
(b) Explores the beaches of Normandy.
(c) Visits the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower.
(d) Tests the food in Paris' cafes.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Bourdain compare the size of the Rainbow Room kitchen?
2. What kind of food does the restaurant where Bourdain worked in the summer serve?
3. What makes security personnel swarm the Rainbow Room while Bourdain worked there?
4. At what point does Bourdain realize it is time to fire a worker?
5. How is the chef at Mario's described?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)