|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Valentin talk to at first in his delusion/vision?
2. What does Molina decide to have that morning?
3. What is Molina's true last name, according to the report at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What does the man do when he finds the woman's address?
(a) Tells the police
(b) Goes to her home
(c) Hides it from everyone else
(d) Changes it in the computer
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Valentin want to write although he thinks it might be wrong to do so?
2. "No, the man of the house and the woman of the house have to be ______ with one another."
3. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
4. In what kind of costume is the man dressed?
5. What does Valentin want to do now that he is feeling better?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)