|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valentin want to do now that he is feeling better?
(c) Write letters
2. Who saves the woman from the ghost?
(a) A mysterious man
(b) A black maid
(c) Her husband
(d) The pool boy
3. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
4. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
(a) His head
(b) His stomach
(c) His mouth
(d) His heart
5. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
(a) Polymorphous perverse
(b) Reactionary sexuality
(c) Perverse adaptation
(d) Creationary sexuality
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is Molina summoned to present himself for a meeting?
2. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
3. Where does the woman in the story appear?
4. Molina makes Valentin close his eyes and touch the _________to guess the identity.
5. Where does Valentin say that Molina will arrange for the others to meet them?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)