|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
2. To where is Molina summoned to present himself for a meeting?
(a) Warden's office
(b) Another cell
(c) His mother's house
(d) The interrogation room
3. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
(a) Perverse adaptation
(b) Creationary sexuality
(c) Reactionary sexuality
(d) Polymorphous perverse
4. In what direction does the girl decide to go?
(a) The lights
(b) The banana trees
(c) The spooky drums
(d) The fire light
5. "Because I'm no good at that sort of thing, and if they catch me I'll wind up telling them everything." is a statement made by _________.
(a) Luis the new cellmate
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
2. Molina makes Valentin close his eyes and touch the _________to guess the identity.
3. Of what is the woman's long dress made?
4. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
5. What is Valentin happy he is able to do now?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)