|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
2. The main character of the American film story Molina then begins to tell is ___________.
(a) Zombie priest
(b) Wolf man
(d) Zombie woman
3. Where does the woman say she is going before she meets the man?
(b) Powder room
(c) Her dressing area
(d) The dinner table
4. What does the woman say she is not, when the man tries to get her to go away with him?
(a) A thing
(b) A belonging
(c) A single woman
(d) A piece of meat
5. What is the woman wearing when she meets the reporter in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
2. What does the man notice about the woman?
3. What does the report say Molina does despite the cold weather?
4. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
5. Molina: "But as for my friends and myself, we're a hundred percent ________."
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)