|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "I'll also tell you that the ________ is closing her eyes because she's sleepy..."
2. Molina: "Arregui is like a _______, sir, and suspicious of everything..."
3. In what direction does the girl decide to go?
(a) The fire light
(b) The lights
(c) The spooky drums
(d) The banana trees
4. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) That he is being watched
(b) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
(c) That Molina is being moved
(d) The Valentin is being moved
5. "No, the man of the house and the woman of the house have to be ______ with one another."
Short Answer Questions
1. "Because I'm no good at that sort of thing, and if they catch me I'll wind up telling them everything." is a statement made by _________.
2. What does the reporter always feel?
3. Where is the woman in the story going to meet her fiance?
4. Where does Molina spend his first day of freedom?
5. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)