|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman in the story appear?
(a) At a meeting he has at work
(b) In the crime report listings
(c) In his dreams
(d) The bottom of a tequila glass
2. What is the man's profession?
(b) Police officer
3. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
4. Who does Valentin talk to at first in his delusion/vision?
5. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the answer to #166 give the woman when he realizes her true feelings?
2. Valentin cannot focus on the story because _____________.
3. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
4. The main character of the American film story Molina then begins to tell is ___________.
5. What does Molina use to make a sandwich?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)