|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
(b) 24-hour protection
(c) A personal security guard
(d) His word
2. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
(c) Old coffee remnants
3. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) That he is being watched
(b) That Molina is being moved
(c) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
(d) The Valentin is being moved
4. What is the man's profession?
(b) Police officer
5. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valentin want to do now that he is feeling better?
2. What is Valentin happy he is able to do now?
3. What is Valentin embarrassed for Molina to see?
4. Of what is the woman's long dress made?
5. "I'll also tell you that the ________ is closing her eyes because she's sleepy..."
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)