|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
(c) Herbal blend
2. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
3. "You stole away ___________, that I held in my heart, for you?"
(a) The kiss
(b) The answer
(c) The peace
(d) The love
4. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
(a) Creationary sexuality
(b) Polymorphous perverse
(c) Perverse adaptation
(d) Reactionary sexuality
5. What sounds like a bad omen?
(a) The winds
(b) The sirens
(c) The boat horn
(d) The drums
Short Answer Questions
1. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
2. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
3. Molina says, "I swear I never saw you _________ before."
4. Who has also been searching for the ex-singer woman?
5. What does the reporter always feel?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)