|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Marta, you can't imagine how much I just feel like __________ after eating all that food I found thanks to the spider woman...."
2. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
(d) Herbal blend
3. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
(c) The guard
4. At what is Valentin staring?
(a) The guard
(b) The floor
(c) Molina's hands
(d) His feet
5. Why does the girl not hear the screams of the old housekeeper?
(a) The waves are too loud.
(b) She is deafened.
(c) The old housekeeper is muffled by the witch doctor.
(d) She is not listening to anything around her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman say she is not, when the man tries to get her to go away with him?
2. What does Valentin offer to teach Molina to do?
3. What is Valentin embarrassed for Molina to see?
4. Who does Valentin talk to at first in his delusion/vision?
5. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)