|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long until Molina will be seen by the Warden again?
(a) Three days
(b) A week
(c) A day
(d) A month
2. Her new husband comes from __________.
(c) New York
3. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
(b) That he is being watched
(c) That Molina is being moved
(d) The Valentin is being moved
4. To whom does Valentin want to write although he thinks it might be wrong to do so?
(a) His comrades
(b) His mother
(d) His girlfriend
5. Who has also been searching for the ex-singer woman?
(a) The police
(b) The magnate
(c) Her father
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. "You stole away ___________, that I held in my heart, for you?"
2. When is Molina to be paroled?
3. The main character of the American film story Molina then begins to tell is ___________.
4. "Yes, but in this case, the two of us are locked up here, so there is no _______, no fight to win, you follow me?"
5. What does the man notice about the woman?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)