|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
(c) The guard
2. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
3. Where did Valentin receive 3rd degree burns?
4. Who is going to be followed?
(d) Molina's mother
5. Who does Valentin talk to at first in his delusion/vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both of the men agree they feel __________.
2. Molina says, "I swear I never saw you _________ before."
3. What does the reporter always feel?
4. Why does the girl not hear the screams of the old housekeeper?
5. To whom does Valentin want to write although he thinks it might be wrong to do so?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)