1. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
2. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
3. Which character in this story is a Marxist revolutionary?
4. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
5. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
6. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
7. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
8. What is the woman doing when she is first approached by the man?
This section contains 3,470 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)