|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara's mother do at first to discourage her from doing "the doorknob thing" in Chapter 15?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Starts to cry.
2. When Tara leaves Sam in Chapter 23, he slams the door in her face and then reopens it and they do what?
(a) Wave goodbye.
(b) Agree to call each other.
(c) Put both their hands on the screen.
(d) Kiss each other.
3. Tara's new psychiatrist explains that the condition is a disease of the brain, not what, in Chapter 19?
(b) A personality disorder.
(d) A physical illness.
4. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places how many fingers on the doorknob?
5. Tara has a small part in a play for what in Chapter 13?
(c) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara say she is frightened of and wants to begin therapy without it in Chapter 19?
2. What happened a few days after Sam kissed Tara, according to Chapter 23?
3. In what grade is Tara in Chapter 13?
4. Where is Kristin in Chapter 21?
5. Who does Tara say she still has for therapy and support in Chapter 23?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)