Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Sam asks her to take a bite of one of the chocolate kisses, and then do what?
(a) Throw it away.
(b) Give him the rest.
(c) Save the rest.
(d) Make smores.
2. Who has the fortune, "Good things are coming to you soon" in Chapter 16?
(b) Tara's father.
(d) Tara's mother.
3. Sam calls Tara in Chapter 19, and tells her that if she doesn't get over her fears, they will what?
(a) Get bigger and bigger.
(b) Destroy her.
(c) Eventually go away.
(d) Liberate her.
4. Sam visits Tara and brings her what inside a box of chocolates in Chapter 22?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A note.
(c) A crystal doorknob.
(d) A golden key.
5. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places her fingers on the door how?
(a) One at a time.
(b) All at the same time.
(c) With the same pressure on each finger.
(d) From left to right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead how many times a day in Chapter 20?
2. When Sam visits Tara's family in Chapter 18, he explains that he was afraid of what?
3. What is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and physical well-being?
4. What kind of therapy involves exposing yourself to the thing you are most afraid of, and realizing that it is irrational?
5. What do Tara and Donna go to purchase in Chapter 20?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)