|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara's new psychiatrist say when Tara tells her she hates her in Chapter 20?
(a) "I'm not too fond of you either."
(b) "How dare you."
(c) "That's okay. It's not important."
(d) "Get it all out."
2. In Chapter 19, who asks Tara about her condition?
(a) Sister Margaret.
(b) Father O'Malley.
(c) Susan Leopardi.
3. Tara blames her friend's pregnancy on whom in Chapter 23?
(b) Sister Margaret.
(c) Uncle Joe.
(d) Father O'Malley.
4. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places how many fingers on the doorknob?
5. What is one factor of Sam's recovery, as explained in Chapter 18?
(a) Shock therapy.
(b) Radiation therapy.
(c) Isolation therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has become pregnant in Chapter 22?
2. Mr. Jaccobson is a friend of whose?
3. In what grade is Tara in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
5. How many times does Greta say she's been suspended for protecting Tara in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What treatment does Dr. Leopardi suggest in Chapter 19? How difficult does she tell Tara it will be?
2. How does Tara feel about Sam's impending visit in Chapter 18? How does she greet him?
3. What does Mr. Jacobson make of Tara in Chapter 17? What questions does he ask her?
4. What is Tara's first meeting with Dr. Susan Leopardi like in Chapter 19?
5. What conflict takes place between Tara and her father in Chapter 17?
6. What does Tara go with Donna to purchase in Chapter 20? Why?
7. How does Tara describe her family in Chapter 23?
8. How does Tara describe her experience in the Christmas play in Chapter 13?
9. What fortunes are read by Tara's family at the Chinese restaurant in Chapter 16?
10. How does Christmas Day end for Tara in Chapter 14?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)