|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead for how long during each time in Chapter 20?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 1 minute.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. When was Kissing Doorknobs published?
3. In what grade is Tara in Chapter 13?
4. How many times does Greta say she's been suspended for protecting Tara in Chapter 14?
5. What does Tara do after her routing of putting her fingers on the doorknob in Chapter 15?
(a) Puts her fingers to her lips.
(b) Takes a deep breath.
(c) Touches her ear.
(d) Closes her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tara and Donna go shopping in Chapter 20?
2. In Chapter 22, Tara is how far into her therapy?
3. Where do Donna and Tara go so that Donna can smoke in Chapter 14?
4. When Tara leaves Sam in Chapter 23, he slams the door in her face and then reopens it and they do what?
5. What kind of therapy involves exposing yourself to the thing you are most afraid of, and realizing that it is irrational?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tara and Donna spend Christmas doing in Chapter 14? What does Tara ask Donna?
2. What does Tara go with Donna to purchase in Chapter 20? Why?
3. What conflict takes place between Tara and her father in Chapter 17?
4. How does Tara relate her school studies to her own life in Chapter 21?
5. How does Tara's treatment with Susan Leopardi begin in Chapter 20?
6. How does Tara describe her family in Chapter 23?
7. What treatment has Sam received for his condition? How does Tara relate to his discussion about OCD in Chapter 18?
8. What does Sam bring Tara in Chapter 22? Why?
9. What treatment does Dr. Leopardi suggest in Chapter 19? How difficult does she tell Tara it will be?
10. How is the obstacle of diagnosis growing to a climax in Chapter 16?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)