|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places how many fingers on the doorknob?
2. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead for how long during each time in Chapter 20?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. How many times does Greta say she's been suspended for protecting Tara in Chapter 14?
4. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead how many times a day in Chapter 20?
5. Mr. Jacobson knows someone with a similar problem as Tara's from where?
(a) A television interview.
(b) His students.
(c) A doctor he visits.
(d) A magazine article.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara begin doing on the way home from dinner in Chapter 16?
2. Where does Tara's family go to eat in Chapter 16?
3. Why does Tara not eat at dinner with her family in Chapter 16?
4. What does Tara's mother threaten to do due to Tara's behavior in Chapter 15?
5. When Tara leaves Sam in Chapter 23, he slams the door in her face and then reopens it and they do what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)