|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara make a point to do while walking home from school with friends in Chapter 21?
(a) To not look down.
(b) To be completely silent.
(c) Step on every crack.
(d) To smile the whole way.
2. Tara's new psychiatrist explains that the condition is a disease of the brain, not what, in Chapter 19?
(c) A personality disorder.
(d) A physical illness.
3. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
4. What does Tara do during the play she performs in in Chapter 13?
(a) Forgets her lines.
(b) Starts counting the lights.
(c) Runs onstage screaming.
(d) Begins praying.
5. Why does Tara not eat at dinner with her family in Chapter 16?
(a) She is already full.
(b) She is busy arranging her food.
(c) She has the flu.
(d) The food is too spicy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, one night, on her way out the front door to meet Donna, Tara does her doorknob thing, and her father asks her what?
2. In Chapter 17, when Tara does her doorknob thing in front of her father, he gets angry when she won't stop what?
3. Who wrote the Afterword to the novel?
4. Who does the pharmacist from the drug store turn out to be in Chapter 22?
5. When Tara describes the scene from the restaurant to a doctor in Chapter 16, what diagnosis does the doctor give for Tara?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)