|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara's new psychiatrist say when Tara tells her she hates her in Chapter 20?
(a) "I'm not too fond of you either."
(b) "How dare you."
(c) "That's okay. It's not important."
(d) "Get it all out."
2. What does Tara do during the play she performs in in Chapter 13?
(a) Starts counting the lights.
(b) Forgets her lines.
(c) Begins praying.
(d) Runs onstage screaming.
3. Tara blames her friend's pregnancy on whom in Chapter 23?
(b) Uncle Joe.
(c) Sister Margaret.
(d) Father O'Malley.
4. What does Tara make a point to do while walking home from school with friends in Chapter 21?
(a) To be completely silent.
(b) To not look down.
(c) Step on every crack.
(d) To smile the whole way.
5. Where does Tara's family go to eat in Chapter 16?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) A movie theatre.
(c) A racetrack.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara ask Donna which at first offends Donna in Chapter 14?
2. Sam calls Tara in Chapter 19, and tells her that if she doesn't get over her fears, they will what?
3. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places her fingers on the door how?
4. According to the Afterword, Sam's explanation of the chemical causes of OCD in the novel is accurate: it is an imbalance in what?
5. Tara has a small part in a play for what in Chapter 13?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)