|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Keesha does not allow Tara to walk where alone in Chapter 5?
(c) Catechism class.
(d) The pool.
2. Tara's father says that Tara's mother has PMS, "which he defined as" what in Chapter 10?
(a) "Pretty Menace Syndrome."
(b) "Periodically Mean Syndrome."
(c) "Perfectly Meticulous Syndrome."
(d) "Particularly Mundane Syndrome."
3. How old is Tara when she meets Donna in Chapter 11?
4. When was the American Legion founded?
5. Tara says that she has to warn Donna against what in Chapter 12?
(a) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that catechism is making Tara like this in Chapter 6?
2. What does Emily interrupt Tara from doing compulsively in Chapter 1?
3. What means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a loss of contact with reality?
4. What does Tara take from a store in Chapter 12?
5. What school does Donna attend in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads up to Tara's stealing in Chapter 12? What does she do after stealing?
2. What does Tara reveal to Donna about herself in Chapter 12? What is Donna's reaction?
3. What exchange does Tara describe with Mrs. Scott in Chapter 1? What causes Tara's humiliation?
4. What awakens Tara in Chapter 2? Who does she turn to for reassurance?
5. How does Tara describe the phrase that began her problems in Chapter 1?
6. How are the relationships between Tara and her friends described in Chapter 7?
7. How does Tara feel about her inward thoughts in Chapter 5?
8. What causes unexpected trauma in Tara's life in Chapter 10?
9. What is Tara's response when confronted about her behavior by a friend in Chapter 4? How do her friends react?
10. How does Tara describe her relationship to religion in Chapter 2?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)