|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara do after stealing in Chapter 12?
(a) Runs as fast as she can.
(b) Sits down and cries.
(c) Returns and confesses.
(d) Calls the police.
2. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Tara says that she is afraid of what?
(a) Her own thoughts.
(d) Freddy Kreuger.
3. Tara's parents send her to a psychiatrist who is very what, in Chapter 8?
4. Tara begins to pray for people who do what in Chapter 6?
(a) Eat too much.
(d) Don't trust each other.
5. Where does Tara go after leaving the store in Chapter 12?
(b) Donna's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tara go and sleep with when her parents are home late in Chapter 8?
2. Who confronts Tara about her eccentric behavior in Chapter 4?
3. Who wonders if Tara's condition is their fault in Chapter 6?
4. Who has been hospitalized for anorexia in Chapter 9?
5. What is the name of Tara's little sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Tara's erratic behavior evolved at the beginning of Chapter 4? What does Tara do about her condition?
2. What is tragic about the image that Tara projects about herself versus the reality in Chapter 3?
3. What takes place at the carnival in Chapter 10?
4. What is Tara's response when confronted about her behavior by a friend in Chapter 4? How do her friends react?
5. How are the relationships between Tara and her friends described in Chapter 7?
6. What leads up to Tara's stealing in Chapter 12? What does she do after stealing?
7. How does Tara come to feel about Keesha in Chapter 5? Why? What does this evolve into?
8. How have Tara's relationships with her friends changed by seventh grade?
9. How does Tara describe the phrase that began her problems in Chapter 1?
10. How does Tara describe her best friends in Chapter 3? What grade is Tara in at this point?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)