|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Donna and Tara spend Christmas day doing what?
(a) Making snow men.
(b) Making snow angels.
(c) Shoveling snow.
(d) Throwing snowballs.
2. According to the Afterword, OCD affects about what percentage of the population in children?
3. In Chapter 17, one night, on her way out the front door to meet Donna, Tara does her doorknob thing, and her father asks her what?
(a) If he can do anything to help her.
(b) If he's made her unhappy.
(c) Why she must kiss doorknobs.
(d) If she is worried about something.
4. How many times does Greta say she's been suspended for protecting Tara in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 20, Tara makes a list of what?
(a) Favorite activities.
(b) Rituals she wants to stop.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Places she would like to go.
6. Where does Tara's family go to eat in Chapter 16?
(a) A museum.
(b) A Chinese restaurant.
(c) A movie theatre.
(d) A racetrack.
7. What question does Tara greet Sam with when he arrives in Chapter 18?
(a) "Can you feel my pain?"
(b) "What is it like for you?"
(c) "Do you...kiss doorknobs?"
(d) "Do you live with tyrants?"
8. What does Tara do during the play she performs in in Chapter 13?
(a) Starts counting the lights.
(b) Runs onstage screaming.
(c) Forgets her lines.
(d) Begins praying.
9. What does Tara begin doing on the way home from dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) Mumbling to herself.
(b) Reciting bible verses.
(c) Counting sidewalk cracks.
(d) Zipping and unzipping her coat.
10. What does Tara do when Keesha says "Damn!" in Chapter 21?
(a) Winks at her.
(b) Says the Lord's Prayer.
(c) Reprimands her.
11. Sam suffers from what condition in the novel?
(a) Attention Deficit Disorder.
(b) Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
12. What is Kristin doing in Chapter 21?
(c) Working in a laboratory.
(d) Working as a travel agent.
13. Where do Donna and Tara go so that Donna can smoke in Chapter 14?
(a) Donna's house.
(b) Tara's house.
(c) A park.
(d) An alley.
14. Sam calls Tara in Chapter 19, and tells her that if she doesn't get over her fears, they will what?
(a) Get bigger and bigger.
(b) Eventually go away.
(c) Liberate her.
(d) Destroy her.
15. Who has become pregnant in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tara has a small part in a play for what in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 22, Sam asks her to take a bite of one of the chocolate kisses, and then do what?
3. When Tara breaks down and tells everyone where to sit during the Christmas meal, her parents grab what and head out of the dining room?
4. Where does Tara take her friends on the way home from school in Chapter 21?
5. When was Kissing Doorknobs published?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)