|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead for how long during each time in Chapter 20?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 1 minute.
(d) 5 minutes.
2. What does Tara ask her teacher in Chapter 21?
(a) If there will be a test next week.
(b) If the slaves might have preferred it before the Civil War.
(c) If there might be more planets in the solar sytem.
(d) How to find the area of a triangle.
3. What is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and physical well-being?
4. Who does the pharmacist from the drug store turn out to be in Chapter 22?
(a) Sam's grandfather.
(b) Sam's Uncle Joe.
(c) Sam's father.
(d) Sam's brother.
5. How old was Tara when she first heard "Step on a crack, break your mother's back"?
6. Who has become pregnant in Chapter 22?
7. Where do Donna and Tara go so that Donna can smoke in Chapter 14?
(a) Tara's house.
(b) An alley.
(c) Donna's house.
(d) A park.
8. In Chapter 22, Sam asks her to take a bite of one of the chocolate kisses, and then do what?
(a) Make smores.
(b) Throw it away.
(c) Save the rest.
(d) Give him the rest.
9. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places how many fingers on the doorknob?
10. Why does Tara not eat at dinner with her family in Chapter 16?
(a) She is already full.
(b) She is busy arranging her food.
(c) The food is too spicy.
(d) She has the flu.
11. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
12. What does Tara ask Donna which at first offends Donna in Chapter 14?
(a) If she believes in God.
(b) If she is a Republican.
(c) If she is a virgin.
(d) If she plans to graduate.
13. Mr. Jacobson knows someone with a similar problem as Tara's from where?
(a) A doctor he visits.
(b) A television interview.
(c) His students.
(d) A magazine article.
14. What does Tara make a point to do while walking home from school with friends in Chapter 21?
(a) To not look down.
(b) Step on every crack.
(c) To be completely silent.
(d) To smile the whole way.
15. In Chapter 22, Tara is how far into her therapy?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara do when Keesha says "Damn!" in Chapter 21?
2. What does Tara's mother threaten to do due to Tara's behavior in Chapter 15?
3. When was Kissing Doorknobs published?
4. What is Kristin doing in Chapter 21?
5. Sam tells Tara and her family that he knows what it feels like to what, in Chapter 18?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)