|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has become pregnant in Chapter 22?
2. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead for how long during each time in Chapter 20?
(a) 1 minute.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. When Tara leaves Sam in Chapter 23, he slams the door in her face and then reopens it and they do what?
(a) Wave goodbye.
(b) Kiss each other.
(c) Agree to call each other.
(d) Put both their hands on the screen.
4. What does Tara do during the play she performs in in Chapter 13?
(a) Starts counting the lights.
(b) Forgets her lines.
(c) Begins praying.
(d) Runs onstage screaming.
5. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
6. Mr. Jacobson knows someone with a similar problem as Tara's from where?
(a) His students.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A doctor he visits.
(d) A television interview.
7. Where do Tara and Donna go shopping in Chapter 20?
(a) A department store.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A drugstore.
(d) A farmers market.
8. What does Tara say she is frightened of and wants to begin therapy without it in Chapter 19?
(a) Radation treatments.
(b) Shock treatments.
9. When was Kissing Doorknobs published?
10. Looking out at the audience, Tara recalls a story about her grandmother and mother freezing onstage at what in Chapter 13?
(a) A play.
(b) A trophy presentation.
(c) An amateur night.
(d) A rock concert.
11. Tara has a small part in a play for what in Chapter 13?
(d) Valentine's Day.
12. What activity would Sam compulsively do, according to his story in Chapter 18?
(a) Turn lights on and off.
(b) Wash his hands.
(c) Mop the floors.
(d) Stack the dishes.
13. In Chapter 23, Tara says that she has figured out the dream she had at the beginning of the novel: The monster she was afraid of was what?
(a) Her OCD.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Susan Leopardi.
14. Donna begins doing what in Chapter 13?
(a) Using drugs.
(b) Starting fires.
(c) Skipping school.
(d) Having sex.
15. What does Mr. Jacobson tell Tara and her parents he believes she has in Chapter 17?
(a) Attention Deficit Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
(d) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara begin doing on the way home from dinner in Chapter 16?
2. What does Tara make a point to do while walking home from school with friends in Chapter 21?
3. What do Tara and Donna go to purchase in Chapter 20?
4. What does Tara's mother do at first to discourage her from doing "the doorknob thing" in Chapter 15?
5. Who does the pharmacist from the drug store turn out to be in Chapter 22?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)