|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the Afterword to the novel?
(a) H. T. Murphy M.D.
(b) A. J. Allen, M.D. and Ph.D.
(c) W. C. Roberts Ph.D.
(d) T. T. Rodriguez D.D.S. and Ph.D.
2. When Tara sees Donna, Donna says that she's has sex with a boy named what in Chapter 20?
3. Mr. Jaccobson is a friend of whose?
(a) David's father.
(b) Greta's cousin.
(c) Tara's father.
4. What kind of therapy involves exposing yourself to the thing you are most afraid of, and realizing that it is irrational?
(a) Emotional therapy.
(b) Therapy of reason.
(c) Cause and effect therapy.
(d) Exposure and response prevention therapy.
5. Who has the fortune, "Good things are coming to you soon" in Chapter 16?
(a) Tara's mother.
(c) Tara's father.
6. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead for how long during each time in Chapter 20?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
7. In what grade is Tara in Chapter 13?
8. Tara blames her friend's pregnancy on whom in Chapter 23?
(a) Uncle Joe.
(b) Father O'Malley.
(c) Sister Margaret.
9. What happened a few days after Sam kissed Tara, according to Chapter 23?
(a) His parakeet died.
(b) He bought a puppy.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He stopped answering his phone.
10. In Chapter 14, Donna and Tara spend Christmas day doing what?
(a) Making snow men.
(b) Making snow angels.
(c) Shoveling snow.
(d) Throwing snowballs.
11. When Tara leaves Sam in Chapter 23, he slams the door in her face and then reopens it and they do what?
(a) Wave goodbye.
(b) Agree to call each other.
(c) Put both their hands on the screen.
(d) Kiss each other.
12. What has Tara been given for Christmas that she's proud of in Chapter 14?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A white hat.
(c) Green shoes.
(d) A blue coat.
13. What does Tara do when Keesha says "Damn!" in Chapter 21?
(a) Winks at her.
(b) Says the Lord's Prayer.
(d) Reprimands her.
14. In Chapter 20, Tara makes a list of what?
(a) Rituals she wants to stop.
(b) Places she would like to go.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Favorite activities.
15. Mr. Jacobson knows someone with a similar problem as Tara's from where?
(a) A doctor he visits.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A television interview.
(d) His students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the pharmacist from the drug store turn out to be in Chapter 22?
2. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead how many times a day in Chapter 20?
3. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
4. Donna begins doing what in Chapter 13?
5. Sam calls Tara in Chapter 19, and tells her that if she doesn't get over her fears, they will what?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)