|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donna begins doing what in Chapter 13?
(a) Using drugs.
(b) Starting fires.
(c) Skipping school.
(d) Having sex.
2. What does Tara begin doing on the way home from dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) Zipping and unzipping her coat.
(b) Counting sidewalk cracks.
(c) Reciting bible verses.
(d) Mumbling to herself.
3. What is one factor of Sam's recovery, as explained in Chapter 18?
(a) Isolation therapy.
(b) Radiation therapy.
(d) Shock therapy.
4. In Chapter 19, who asks Tara about her condition?
(a) Sister Margaret.
(c) Susan Leopardi.
(d) Father O'Malley.
5. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places how many fingers on the doorknob?
6. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places her fingers on the door how?
(a) All at the same time.
(b) One at a time.
(c) With the same pressure on each finger.
(d) From left to right.
7. What does Tara ask Donna which at first offends Donna in Chapter 14?
(a) If she is a Republican.
(b) If she believes in God.
(c) If she is a virgin.
(d) If she plans to graduate.
8. Where do Tara and Donna go shopping in Chapter 20?
(a) A department store.
(b) A farmers market.
(c) A drugstore.
(d) A grocery store.
9. What happened a few days after Sam kissed Tara, according to Chapter 23?
(a) He got sick.
(b) He stopped answering his phone.
(c) His parakeet died.
(d) He bought a puppy.
10. Mr. Jaccobson is a friend of whose?
(a) Tara's father.
(c) David's father.
(d) Greta's cousin.
11. In Chapter 22, Tara is how far into her therapy?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
12. Who has the fortune, "Good things are coming to you soon" in Chapter 16?
(a) Tara's mother.
(c) Tara's father.
13. Sam calls Tara in Chapter 19, and tells her that if she doesn't get over her fears, they will what?
(a) Get bigger and bigger.
(b) Destroy her.
(c) Liberate her.
(d) Eventually go away.
14. What kind of therapy involves exposing yourself to the thing you are most afraid of, and realizing that it is irrational?
(a) Cause and effect therapy.
(b) Exposure and response prevention therapy.
(c) Therapy of reason.
(d) Emotional therapy.
15. When Tara sees Donna, Donna says that she's has sex with a boy named what in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tara has a small part in a play for what in Chapter 13?
2. Who does Tara ask to walk home with her after class in Chapter 21?
3. What does Mr. Jacobson tell Tara and her parents he believes she has in Chapter 17?
4. Sam tells Tara and her family that he knows what it feels like to what, in Chapter 18?
5. Tara blames her friend's pregnancy on whom in Chapter 23?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)