|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tara ask to walk home with her after class in Chapter 21?
(a) Keesha and Anna.
(b) Chuck and Greta.
(c) Anna and Donna.
(d) Chuck and Donna.
2. Sam visits Tara and brings her what inside a box of chocolates in Chapter 22?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A golden key.
(c) A note.
(d) A crystal doorknob.
3. When Tara describes the scene from the restaurant to a doctor in Chapter 16, what diagnosis does the doctor give for Tara?
(a) "Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder."
(c) "Borderline anorexia...anger issues."
(d) "Full blown Bipolar Disorder."
4. In Chapter 21, Tara says that she's studying what in school?
(b) The Civil War.
(c) English poetry.
5. In what grade is Tara in Chapter 13?
6. What do Tara and Donna go to purchase in Chapter 20?
7. Mr. Jaccobson is a friend of whose?
(a) David's father.
(c) Tara's father.
(d) Greta's cousin.
8. In Chapter 14, Donna and Tara spend Christmas day doing what?
(a) Making snow men.
(b) Shoveling snow.
(c) Making snow angels.
(d) Throwing snowballs.
9. Sam tells Tara and her family that he knows what it feels like to what, in Chapter 18?
(a) Have a tyrant in your head.
(b) Be misdiagnosed.
(c) Feel frustrated.
(d) Kiss doorknobs.
10. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places her fingers on the door how?
(a) One at a time.
(b) From left to right.
(c) All at the same time.
(d) With the same pressure on each finger.
11. What does Tara's mother threaten to do due to Tara's behavior in Chapter 15?
(a) Divorce Tara's father.
(b) Have her committed.
(c) Move to Alaska.
(d) Have another baby.
12. Who has the fortune, "Good things are coming to you soon" in Chapter 16?
(a) Tara's mother.
(d) Tara's father.
13. What is Kristin doing in Chapter 21?
(a) Working in a laboratory.
(b) Working as a travel agent.
14. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
15. Who does Tara say she still has for therapy and support in Chapter 23?
(a) Sister Margaret.
(b) Susan Leopardi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tara's new psychiatrist explains that the condition is a disease of the brain, not what, in Chapter 19?
2. What does Tara ask Donna which at first offends Donna in Chapter 14?
3. Mr. Jacobson knows someone with a similar problem as Tara's from where?
4. Where does Tara's family go to eat in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 23, Tara says that she has figured out the dream she had at the beginning of the novel: The monster she was afraid of was what?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)