|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Kissing Doorknobs published?
2. What is Kristin doing in Chapter 21?
(b) Working in a laboratory.
(d) Working as a travel agent.
3. What do Tara and Donna go to purchase in Chapter 20?
4. Who has the fortune, "Good things are coming to you soon" in Chapter 16?
(b) Tara's mother.
(d) Tara's father.
5. What is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and physical well-being?
6. In Chapter 20, Tara makes a list of what?
(a) Rituals she wants to stop.
(b) Favorite activities.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Places she would like to go.
7. According to the Afterword, OCD affects about what percentage of the population in children?
8. When Tara leaves Sam in Chapter 23, he slams the door in her face and then reopens it and they do what?
(a) Kiss each other.
(b) Wave goodbye.
(c) Agree to call each other.
(d) Put both their hands on the screen.
9. Where does Tara's family go to eat in Chapter 16?
(a) A movie theatre.
(b) A racetrack.
(c) A museum.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
10. In what grade is Tara in Chapter 13?
11. Tara's new psychiatrist explains that the condition is a disease of the brain, not what, in Chapter 19?
(b) A physical illness.
(d) A personality disorder.
12. In Chapter 14, Donna and Tara spend Christmas day doing what?
(a) Throwing snowballs.
(b) Making snow men.
(c) Making snow angels.
(d) Shoveling snow.
13. What does Tara do during the play she performs in in Chapter 13?
(a) Begins praying.
(b) Forgets her lines.
(c) Starts counting the lights.
(d) Runs onstage screaming.
14. What does Tara do after her routing of putting her fingers on the doorknob in Chapter 15?
(a) Takes a deep breath.
(b) Touches her ear.
(c) Puts her fingers to her lips.
(d) Closes her eyes.
15. Who does Tara say she still has for therapy and support in Chapter 23?
(a) Sister Margaret.
(c) Susan Leopardi.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Afterword, OCD affects about what percentage of the population in adults?
2. What does Tara ask her teacher in Chapter 21?
3. How old was Tara when she first heard "Step on a crack, break your mother's back"?
4. When Tara describes the scene from the restaurant to a doctor in Chapter 16, what diagnosis does the doctor give for Tara?
5. What does Tara make a point to do while walking home from school with friends in Chapter 21?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)