|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking out at the audience, Tara recalls a story about her grandmother and mother freezing onstage at what in Chapter 13?
(a) A trophy presentation.
(b) A play.
(c) A rock concert.
(d) An amateur night.
2. When Tara sees Donna, Donna says that she's has sex with a boy named what in Chapter 20?
3. Who does the pharmacist from the drug store turn out to be in Chapter 22?
(a) Sam's father.
(b) Sam's grandfather.
(c) Sam's Uncle Joe.
(d) Sam's brother.
4. When Sam visits Tara's family in Chapter 18, he explains that he was afraid of what?
5. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
6. In Chapter 20, Tara makes a list of what?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Rituals she wants to stop.
(c) Favorite activities.
(d) Places she would like to go.
7. What does Tara's family read after dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) Sports scores.
(b) Fortune cookies.
(c) Their horoscopes.
(d) The Bible.
8. In Chapter 23, Tara says that she has figured out the dream she had at the beginning of the novel: The monster she was afraid of was what?
(a) Her OCD.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Susan Leopardi.
(d) Her father.
9. Where does Tara's family go to eat in Chapter 16?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) A racetrack.
(c) A movie theatre.
(d) A museum.
10. What does Tara do after her routing of putting her fingers on the doorknob in Chapter 15?
(a) Takes a deep breath.
(b) Closes her eyes.
(c) Touches her ear.
(d) Puts her fingers to her lips.
11. How many times does Greta say she's been suspended for protecting Tara in Chapter 14?
12. According to the Afterword, OCD affects about what percentage of the population in children?
13. In Chapter 19, who asks Tara about her condition?
(b) Father O'Malley.
(c) Susan Leopardi.
(d) Sister Margaret.
14. What do Tara and Donna go to purchase in Chapter 20?
15. What does Mr. Jacobson tell Tara and her parents he believes she has in Chapter 17?
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
(b) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
(d) Attention Deficit Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara's mother threaten to do due to Tara's behavior in Chapter 15?
2. Who has become pregnant in Chapter 22?
3. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places her fingers on the door how?
4. What does Tara begin doing on the way home from dinner in Chapter 16?
5. How old was Tara when she first heard "Step on a crack, break your mother's back"?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)