|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donna begins doing what in Chapter 13?
(a) Using drugs.
(b) Skipping school.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Starting fires.
2. In Chapter 22, Sam asks her to take a bite of one of the chocolate kisses, and then do what?
(a) Throw it away.
(b) Give him the rest.
(c) Save the rest.
(d) Make smores.
3. What do Tara and Donna go to purchase in Chapter 20?
4. Who does the pharmacist from the drug store turn out to be in Chapter 22?
(a) Sam's father.
(b) Sam's grandfather.
(c) Sam's Uncle Joe.
(d) Sam's brother.
5. What does Tara's family read after dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Their horoscopes.
(c) Sports scores.
(d) Fortune cookies.
6. Sam suffers from what condition in the novel?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
(d) Attention Deficit Disorder.
7. When Tara describes the scene from the restaurant to a doctor in Chapter 16, what diagnosis does the doctor give for Tara?
(a) "Borderline anorexia...anger issues."
(b) "Full blown Bipolar Disorder."
(c) "Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder."
8. Where do Tara and Donna go shopping in Chapter 20?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A farmers market.
(c) A department store.
(d) A drugstore.
9. What is one factor of Sam's recovery, as explained in Chapter 18?
(b) Radiation therapy.
(c) Shock therapy.
(d) Isolation therapy.
10. According to the Afterword, OCD affects about what percentage of the population in adults?
11. Tara blames her friend's pregnancy on whom in Chapter 23?
(b) Uncle Joe.
(c) Sister Margaret.
(d) Father O'Malley.
12. In Chapter 15, after Christmas, Tara doesn't feel she can open any door until she has repeated a routine in which she places her fingers on the door how?
(a) With the same pressure on each finger.
(b) From left to right.
(c) All at the same time.
(d) One at a time.
13. Tara's new psychiatrist tells her to think about her parents being dead for how long during each time in Chapter 20?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 minute.
14. What does Tara do when Keesha says "Damn!" in Chapter 21?
(b) Reprimands her.
(c) Says the Lord's Prayer.
(d) Winks at her.
15. What does Tara begin doing on the way home from dinner in Chapter 16?
(a) Counting sidewalk cracks.
(b) Reciting bible verses.
(c) Mumbling to herself.
(d) Zipping and unzipping her coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tara has a small part in a play for what in Chapter 13?
2. Where does Tara's family go to eat in Chapter 16?
3. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
4. In Chapter 20, Tara makes a list of what?
5. What question does Tara greet Sam with when he arrives in Chapter 18?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)