|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Tara pray to when she is frightened at home alone in Chapter 8?
(b) The Virgin Mary.
2. Who does Tara go and sleep with when her parents are home late in Chapter 8?
3. Chapter 3 starts in what grade, which Tara says that is the best year of her life?
4. Who approaches Tara angry because they don't hang out anymore in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 10, Tara says of her mother, "I wanted to run to her and stroke her hair and tell her it was only" what?
(a) A bad dream.
(b) Her worst nightmare.
(c) A rare occurance.
(d) A matter of time.
6. What classmates see Tara get reprimanded by her neighbor in Chapter 1?
(a) Sam and Chuck.
(b) Kevin and Richard.
(c) Richard and Sam.
(d) Chuck and Kevin.
7. In Chapter 4, Tara says that "invisible ____ had snuck into my brain."
8. Why has Donna taken to wearing sunglasses all the time in Chapter 11?
(a) She is suffering from migraines.
(b) She wants to sleep in class.
(c) She had eye surgery.
(d) She thinks it looks cool.
9. What refers to behavior in which a person acts in a certain way not because they want to, but because they feel they have to do so?
(a) Depressive behavior.
(d) Compulsive behavior.
10. When was the American Legion founded?
11. In Chapter 8, Tara says that her parents "release their anxiety by fighting about money, movies, friends" and what?
(c) "The news."
(d) "The car."
12. What do Tara's friends invite her to do for their Little League games in Chapter 4?
(a) Play pitcher.
(b) Keep score.
(c) Play catcher.
(d) Coach the team.
13. What name does Keesha call Tara in Chapter 5?
(c) Count Taracula.
(d) Tantrum Tara.
14. Who confronts Tara about her eccentric behavior in Chapter 4?
15. What is, according to a Christian theological doctrine, humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man?
(a) Easter sin.
(b) Sin of the Rapture.
(c) Diabolical sin.
(d) Original sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets sick of Tara's counting cracks and causes a rift between the two in Chapter 9?
2. What is the name of Tara's neighbor who sees her fleeing from her friend in Chapter 1?
3. What school friend of Tara's is concerned with her weight?
4. In Christianity, what is for the majority the rite of admission into the Christian Church generally and also membership of a particular church tradition?
5. When Tara and her friends are looking at magazines in Chapter 7, who exclaims how good the models look?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)