|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Tara says that "invisible ____ had snuck into my brain."
2. Tara thinks "Keesha is" what in Chapter 5?
(a) "A nun."
(b) "An a**hole."
(c) "A player."
(d) "A jerk."
3. What does Tara do when her mother curses, causing Tara's mother anger in Chapter 10?
4. What is, according to a Christian theological doctrine, humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man?
(a) Diabolical sin.
(b) Sin of the Rapture.
(c) Easter sin.
(d) Original sin.
5. Who approaches Tara angry because they don't hang out anymore in Chapter 12?
6. What nun does Tara have negative thoughts about in Chapter 5?
(a) Sister Mary.
(b) Sister Margaret.
(c) Sister Gretchen.
(d) Sister Sarah.
7. What is Donna's last name?
8. Who believes that Tara's condition is just a passing stage in Chapter 6?
(a) Tara's mother.
(d) Tara's father.
9. Tara sees "the kindness and generosity underneath" Donna's what, in Chapter 11?
(a) "Evil thinking."
(b) "Poor me attitude."
(c) "Gothic makeup."
(d) "Tough-girl act."
10. Why has Donna taken to wearing sunglasses all the time in Chapter 11?
(a) She wants to sleep in class.
(b) She is suffering from migraines.
(c) She thinks it looks cool.
(d) She had eye surgery.
11. Who asks Tara whether she has ever stolen anything in Chapter 12?
(a) Tara's mother.
(d) Father O'Malley.
12. What is Tara's least favorite class in Chapter 3?
13. What name does Keesha call Tara in Chapter 5?
(c) Tantrum Tara.
(d) Count Taracula.
14. What does Tara take from a store in Chapter 12?
(b) A hat.
15. What refers to content underneath the spoken dialogue?
(b) Mirror text.
(d) Ghost text.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in Chapter 10?
2. What does Emily interrupt Tara from doing compulsively in Chapter 1?
3. Who does Tara go and sleep with when her parents are home late in Chapter 8?
4. When Tara and her friends are looking at magazines in Chapter 7, who exclaims how good the models look?
5. What word means to repeat, duplicate, or reproduce, especially for experimental purposes?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)