|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tara's mother gets a note from her teacher accusing Tara of not paying attention when she is comforting herself by doing what in Chapter 3?
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Drawing pictures.
(d) Staring out the window.
2. What nun does Tara have negative thoughts about in Chapter 5?
(a) Sister Sarah.
(b) Sister Gretchen.
(c) Sister Margaret.
(d) Sister Mary.
3. What verb means to break down the courage of completely, as by sudden danger or trouble?
4. What school friend of Tara's is concerned with her weight?
5. What is a form of dermatitis or inflammation of the epidermis (skin)?
6. How old is Tara when she meets Donna in Chapter 11?
7. Tara asks Donna how she can do what after going to Communion in Chapter 11?
(a) Use drugs.
(b) Have sex.
(d) Watch television.
8. Tara says that she doesn't tell her mother that she worries all the time, but by what month does school begin getting harder for her in Chapter 3?
9. Tara's parents send her to a psychiatrist who is very what, in Chapter 8?
10. What name does Keesha call Tara in Chapter 5?
(b) Count Taracula.
(d) Tantrum Tara.
11. What is Tara's least favorite class in Chapter 3?
12. Who believes that catechism is making Tara like this in Chapter 6?
(a) Tara's aunt.
(b) Tara's uncle.
(c) Tara's mother.
(d) Tara's father.
13. The captain of the volleyball team screams at Tara for what in Chapter 3?
(a) Walking off the court during play.
(b) Missing a ball.
(c) Tearing the net down.
(d) Serving the ball.
14. Tara says that she is sent to what classes starting in first grade in Chapter 2?
15. When Tara and her friends are looking at magazines in Chapter 7, who exclaims how good the models look?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets angry at Tara and even threatens to kill her in Chapter 6?
2. Who does Tara ask if they think she is crazy in Chapter 6?
3. What refers to an object, action, or idea that represents something other than itself?
4. Tara says that she has to warn Donna against what in Chapter 12?
5. How old is Donna when Tara meets her in Chapter 11?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)