|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Christianity, what is for the majority the rite of admission into the Christian Church generally and also membership of a particular church tradition?
(c) Easter Sunday.
2. In Chapter 8, Tara says that her parents "release their anxiety by fighting about money, movies, friends" and what?
(c) "The car."
(d) "The news."
3. In Chapter 2, Tara awakes from a nightmare in which what is coming through her neighborhood?
(a) A monster.
(b) A whale.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A zebra.
4. In Chapter 6, in fear of her sinful thoughts, Tara says that she begins to do what?
(a) Study religion.
(b) Watch religious shows on television.
(c) Bake cookies.
(d) Read the newspaper.
5. Who confronts Tara about her eccentric behavior in Chapter 4?
6. When Tara's father takes her to work with him, Tara is happy with the routine they get into of eating where in Chapter 8?
(a) Cavaccio's Beef Stand.
(b) Popalopagus' Gyro Shack.
(c) Burrito Gigante.
(d) Captain Smitty's Seafood Dock.
7. Donna says that she's heard that Tara's family outings are what, in Chapter 11?
(a) As bad as hers.
(b) Pretty normal.
(c) Worse than hers.
(d) Not as bad as hers.
8. What refers to the act of holding back, controlling, or checking?
9. Who gets angry at Tara and even threatens to kill her in Chapter 6?
(a) Tara's brother.
(b) Tara's father.
(c) Tara's sister.
(d) Tara's mother.
10. What is the name of Tara's neighbor who sees her fleeing from her friend in Chapter 1?
(a) Mrs. Williams.
(b) Mrs. Scott.
(c) Mrs. Phillips.
(d) Mrs. Jones.
11. What does Tara take from a store in Chapter 12?
(b) A hat.
12. How many times does Tara repeat her prayers before leaving the house when she's afraid in Chapter 8?
13. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Anna says that she is afraid of whom?
(b) Her own thoughts.
(c) Freddy Kreuger.
14. Tara's mother asks her what happened to whom in Chapter 4, causing Tara to lie in response?
(a) Mr. Jacobson.
(b) Sister Margaret.
(c) Father O'Malley.
(d) Mrs. Scott.
15. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Keesha says that she is afraid of whom?
(a) Her own thoughts.
(d) Freddy Kreuger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tara when she meets Donna in Chapter 11?
2. Tara begins to pray for people who do what in Chapter 6?
3. What does the psychiatrist diagnose Tara with in Chapter 8?
4. What nun does Tara have negative thoughts about in Chapter 5?
5. When Tara and her friends are looking at magazines in Chapter 7, who exclaims how good the models look?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)