|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tara leaves Sam in Chapter 23, he slams the door in her face and then reopens it and they do what?
(a) Agree to call each other.
(b) Wave goodbye.
(c) Kiss each other.
(d) Put both their hands on the screen.
2. Who gets angry at Tara and even threatens to kill her in Chapter 6?
(a) Tara's brother.
(b) Tara's sister.
(c) Tara's father.
(d) Tara's mother.
3. Tara says that she spent a lot of time with her mother until when, in Chapter 2?
(a) Third grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(d) First grade.
4. Tara sees "the kindness and generosity underneath" Donna's what, in Chapter 11?
(a) "Poor me attitude."
(b) "Tough-girl act."
(c) "Evil thinking."
(d) "Gothic makeup."
5. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tara say she still has for therapy and support in Chapter 23?
2. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Keesha says that she is afraid of whom?
3. Mr. Jaccobson is a friend of whose?
4. According to the Afterword, OCD affects about what percentage of the population in children?
5. What does Tara ask Donna which at first offends Donna in Chapter 14?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)