|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, in fear of her sinful thoughts, Tara says that she begins to do what?
(a) Watch religious shows on television.
(b) Study religion.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Bake cookies.
2. Where does Tara's mother get a job in Chapter 8?
(a) A lawyer's office.
(b) City Hall.
(c) The electric company.
(d) A department store.
3. What name does Keesha call Tara in Chapter 5?
(b) Count Taracula.
(c) Tantrum Tara.
4. How many times does Tara repeat her prayers before leaving the house when she's afraid in Chapter 8?
5. What school friend of Tara's is described as black and dramatic in personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tara is afraid of the germs where in Chapter 3?
2. What does Tara repeatedly do on a ride at the carnival in Chapter 10?
3. Who gets angry at Tara and even threatens to kill her in Chapter 6?
4. What is Tara's last name in the novel?
5. Where is the American Legion headquartered?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)