|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily interrupt Tara from doing compulsively in Chapter 1?
(a) Arranging the dishes.
(c) Arranging the food.
(d) Washing her hands.
2. When Tara and her friends are looking at magazines in Chapter 7, who exclaims how good the models look?
3. What does the psychiatrist diagnose Tara with in Chapter 8?
(a) Attention Deficit Disorder and immaturity.
(b) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
4. What is the name of Tara's little sister?
5. Who does Tara's mother run to after a scene at the carnival in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Philips.
(c) Tara's father.
(d) Dr. Rosenbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara repeatedly do on a ride at the carnival in Chapter 10?
2. What school friend of Tara's is concerned with her weight?
3. What is Tara's last name in the novel?
4. Who does Tara call repeatedly at work to express her anxiety and fears in Chapter 8?
5. What diagnosis does the family internist give for Tara's condition in Chapter 6?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)