|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Tara awakes from a nightmare in which what is coming through her neighborhood?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A zebra.
(c) A whale.
(d) A monster.
2. What nun does Tara have negative thoughts about in Chapter 5?
(a) Sister Margaret.
(b) Sister Gretchen.
(c) Sister Mary.
(d) Sister Sarah.
3. What is, according to a Christian theological doctrine, humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man?
(a) Sin of the Rapture.
(b) Easter sin.
(c) Original sin.
(d) Diabolical sin.
4. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Tara says that she is afraid of what?
(b) Freddy Kreuger.
(c) Her own thoughts.
5. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school friend of Tara's is concerned with her weight?
2. In Chapter 6, in fear of her sinful thoughts, Tara says that she begins to do what?
3. What catch phrase does Tara begin hearing over and over in her head as described in Chapter 1?
4. What refers to the act of holding back, controlling, or checking?
5. What name does Keesha call Tara in Chapter 5?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)