|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Tara invents excuses why she cannot walk with people, while she devotes all her attention to doing what?
(a) Counting people with black shoes.
(b) Counting the birds flying by.
(c) Counting the cars driving by.
(d) Counting the cracks in the sidewalk.
2. Tara says that she spent a lot of time with her mother until when, in Chapter 2?
(b) Third grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Fifth grade.
3. Tara says that she doesn't tell her mother that she worries all the time, but by what month does school begin getting harder for her in Chapter 3?
4. Tara tells her parents that the teacher told the class to call the police if they saw their parents doing what in Chapter 3?
(b) Using drugs.
(c) Stealing cable television.
5. What is, according to a Christian theological doctrine, humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man?
(a) Sin of the Rapture.
(b) Diabolical sin.
(c) Original sin.
(d) Easter sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Tara about her eccentric behavior in Chapter 4?
2. Tara is afraid of the germs where in Chapter 3?
3. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Tara says that she is afraid of what?
4. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
5. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Keesha says that she is afraid of whom?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)