Quiz: Chapters 9-10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Tara sleep the night after the carnival in Chapter 10?
a) The bathtub.
b) The floor by her parents' bed.
c) In the family car.
d) The couch in the living room.
2. Who has been hospitalized for anorexia in Chapter 9?
3. What refers to content underneath the spoken dialogue?
a) Ghost text.
c) Mirror text.
4. Tara's father says that Tara's mother has PMS, "which he defined as" what in Chapter 10?
a) "Periodically Mean Syndrome."
b) "Pretty Menace Syndrome."
c) "Particularly Mundane Syndrome."
d) "Perfectly Meticulous Syndrome."
5. What means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic...
This section contains 280 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)