Quiz: Chapters 5-6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 6, in fear of her sinful thoughts, Tara says that she begins to do what?
a) Read the newspaper.
b) Watch religious shows on television.
c) Study religion.
d) Bake cookies.
2. Tara begins to pray for people who do what in Chapter 6?
a) Don't trust each other.
c) Eat too much.
3. What name does Keesha call Tara in Chapter 5?
a) Count Taracula.
b) Tantrum Tara.
4. What word means to repeat, duplicate, or reproduce, especially for experimental purposes?
5. What nun does Tara have negative thoughts about in Chapter 5?
a) Sister Gretchen.
This section contains 278 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)