|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tara tells her parents that the teacher told the class to call the police if they saw their parents doing what in Chapter 3?
(a) Stealing cable television.
(b) Using drugs.
2. Tara's father says that Tara's mother has PMS, "which he defined as" what in Chapter 10?
(a) "Particularly Mundane Syndrome."
(b) "Perfectly Meticulous Syndrome."
(c) "Pretty Menace Syndrome."
(d) "Periodically Mean Syndrome."
3. To whom does Tara pray to when she is frightened at home alone in Chapter 8?
(d) The Virgin Mary.
4. Tara begins to pray for people who do what in Chapter 6?
(a) Eat too much.
(c) Don't trust each other.
5. Tara has a small part in a play for what in Chapter 13?
(a) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tara go to speak to after leaving the store in Chapter 12?
2. Tara thinks "Keesha is" what in Chapter 5?
3. What is Tara's least favorite class in Chapter 3?
4. Keesha does not allow Tara to walk where alone in Chapter 5?
5. What kind of therapy involves exposing yourself to the thing you are most afraid of, and realizing that it is irrational?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)