|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, one night, on her way out the front door to meet Donna, Tara does her doorknob thing, and her father asks her what?
(a) If she is worried about something.
(b) If he can do anything to help her.
(c) If he's made her unhappy.
(d) Why she must kiss doorknobs.
2. Who has a heart attack in Chapter 10?
(a) Tara's grandfather.
(b) Tara's uncle.
(c) Tara's father.
(d) Tara's mother.
3. What part of the narrative of literature or drama takes place when the basic internal conflict is complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts?
(b) Rising action.
4. What classmates see Tara get reprimanded by her neighbor in Chapter 1?
(a) Chuck and Kevin.
(b) Kevin and Richard.
(c) Sam and Chuck.
(d) Richard and Sam.
5. Tara's parents send her to a psychiatrist who is very what, in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara's mother threaten to do due to Tara's behavior in Chapter 15?
2. What refers to distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune?
3. Who does Tara's mother run to after a scene at the carnival in Chapter 10?
4. What school friend of Tara's is concerned with her weight?
5. Who asks Tara whether she has ever stolen anything in Chapter 12?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)