|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jacobson tell Tara and her parents he believes she has in Chapter 17?
(b) Attention Deficit Disorder.
(c) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
2. What do Tara's friends invite her to do for their Little League games in Chapter 4?
(a) Play catcher.
(b) Keep score.
(c) Coach the team.
(d) Play pitcher.
3. What school friend of Tara's is described as a jock?
4. Where do Donna and Tara go so that Donna can smoke in Chapter 14?
(a) A park.
(b) An alley.
(c) Donna's house.
(d) Tara's house.
5. What is a form of dermatitis or inflammation of the epidermis (skin)?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Donna and Tara spend Christmas day doing what?
2. What refers to the part of narrative where the main part happens or the most dramatic part?
3. When Tara describes the scene from the restaurant to a doctor in Chapter 16, what diagnosis does the doctor give for Tara?
4. Tara says that she doesn't tell her mother that she worries all the time, but by what month does school begin getting harder for her in Chapter 3?
5. What did Donna call Tara because she looked spongy and blond in Chapter 11?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)