|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tara says that she is sent to what classes starting in first grade in Chapter 2?
2. Who believes that catechism is making Tara like this in Chapter 6?
(a) Tara's mother.
(b) Tara's uncle.
(c) Tara's aunt.
(d) Tara's father.
3. Tara's mother asks her what happened to whom in Chapter 4, causing Tara to lie in response?
(a) Father O'Malley.
(b) Sister Margaret.
(c) Mrs. Scott.
(d) Mr. Jacobson.
4. When Tara sees Donna, Donna says that she's has sex with a boy named what in Chapter 20?
5. Where do Donna and Tara go so that Donna can smoke in Chapter 14?
(a) Donna's house.
(b) Tara's house.
(c) A park.
(d) An alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Tara says that the summer between fifth and sixth grades was almost normal, although she would not do what?
2. What does Donna ask Tara if she has in Chapter 11?
3. What has Tara been given for Christmas that she's proud of in Chapter 14?
4. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
5. What refers to distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)