|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. The captain of the volleyball team screams at Tara for what in Chapter 3?
(a) Tearing the net down.
(b) Missing a ball.
(c) Walking off the court during play.
(d) Serving the ball.
3. What do Tara's friends invite her to do for their Little League games in Chapter 4?
(a) Play catcher.
(b) Play pitcher.
(c) Keep score.
(d) Coach the team.
4. What diagnosis does the family internist give for Tara's condition in Chapter 6?
(a) "Depression with suicidal tendencies."
(b) "Bipolar Disorder."
(c) "Insecurities and self-esteem problems."
(d) "Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder."
5. When was the American Legion founded?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tara says that she spent a lot of time with her mother until when, in Chapter 2?
2. Who offers to beat up Tara's parents for her in Chapter 6?
3. In Christianity, what is for the majority the rite of admission into the Christian Church generally and also membership of a particular church tradition?
4. Who does Tara ask if they think she is crazy in Chapter 6?
5. When Tara and her friends share their fears in Chapter 3, Tara says that she is afraid of what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)