|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word means to repeat, duplicate, or reproduce, especially for experimental purposes?
2. Who does Tara call repeatedly at work to express her anxiety and fears in Chapter 8?
(b) Sara Rosenthal.
(c) Tara's father.
(d) Tara's mother.
3. Tara says that she has to warn Donna against what in Chapter 12?
(b) Her brother.
4. Donna begins doing what in Chapter 13?
(a) Using drugs.
(b) Starting fires.
(c) Skipping school.
(d) Having sex.
5. In Chapter 8, Tara says that her parents "release their anxiety by fighting about money, movies, friends" and what?
(b) "The car."
(d) "The news."
Short Answer Questions
1. The American Legion was founded by veterans returning from what war?
2. When Tara asks Donna why she hangs out with her, Donna says that she admires the way Tara can do what, in Chapter 12?
3. What does Tara do after stealing in Chapter 12?
4. Why has Donna taken to wearing sunglasses all the time in Chapter 11?
5. When Tara breaks down and tells everyone where to sit during the Christmas meal, her parents grab what and head out of the dining room?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)