|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Tara's father spends more and more time and energy transforming the American Legion into "a community center filled with life, laughter and piles of" what?
2. When a girl makes fun of her after the school year starts, who knocks the girl down in Chapter 7?
3. Tara thinks "Keesha is" what in Chapter 5?
(a) "A jerk."
(b) "A nun."
(c) "An a**hole."
(d) "A player."
4. What refers to distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune?
5. Tara sees "the kindness and generosity underneath" Donna's what, in Chapter 11?
(a) "Poor me attitude."
(b) "Gothic makeup."
(c) "Tough-girl act."
(d) "Evil thinking."
Short Answer Questions
1. The American Legion was founded by veterans returning from what war?
2. Who does Tara go to speak to after leaving the store in Chapter 12?
3. What refers to the act of holding back, controlling, or checking?
4. What does Tara do during the play she performs in in Chapter 13?
5. What nun does Tara have negative thoughts about in Chapter 5?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)