|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tara's little sister?
2. When was the American Legion founded?
3. What has Tara been given for Christmas that she's proud of in Chapter 14?
(a) A blue coat.
(b) Green shoes.
(c) A white hat.
(d) A red dress.
4. Tara begins to pray for people who do what in Chapter 6?
(a) Eat too much.
(d) Don't trust each other.
5. Tara sees "the kindness and generosity underneath" Donna's what, in Chapter 11?
(a) "Poor me attitude."
(b) "Gothic makeup."
(c) "Tough-girl act."
(d) "Evil thinking."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Tara's father spends more and more time and energy transforming the American Legion into "a community center filled with life, laughter and piles of" what?
2. What does the psychiatrist diagnose Tara with in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 13, Tara's parents even see the positive influence that who has on Tara?
4. The captain of the volleyball team screams at Tara for what in Chapter 3?
5. What does Tara ask Donna which at first offends Donna in Chapter 14?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)