|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam suffers from what condition in the novel?
(a) Attention Deficit Disorder.
(b) Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
2. What refers to the act of holding back, controlling, or checking?
3. Tara fears that her parents will do what in Chapter 6?
(b) Move to Reno.
(c) Send her to boarding school.
(d) Have her committed.
4. What does Donna ask Tara if she has in Chapter 11?
(a) A math book.
(b) A match.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) A snack.
5. Mr. Jacobson knows someone with a similar problem as Tara's from where?
(a) A doctor he visits.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A television interview.
(d) His students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to distress or uneasiness of mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune?
2. Tara sees "the kindness and generosity underneath" Donna's what, in Chapter 11?
3. What kind of therapy involves exposing yourself to the thing you are most afraid of, and realizing that it is irrational?
4. Donna says that she's heard that Tara's family outings are what, in Chapter 11?
5. Who approaches Tara angry because they don't hang out anymore in Chapter 12?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)