|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of therapy involves exposing yourself to the thing you are most afraid of, and realizing that it is irrational?
(a) Emotional therapy.
(b) Exposure and response prevention therapy.
(c) Cause and effect therapy.
(d) Therapy of reason.
2. When Tara asks Donna why she hangs out with her, Donna says that she admires the way Tara can do what, in Chapter 12?
(a) Stay positive about the future.
(b) Get lost in her head.
(c) Forget about the past.
(d) Remember numbers.
3. What verb means to break down the courage of completely, as by sudden danger or trouble?
4. Who does Tara ask if they think she is crazy in Chapter 6?
5. Who gets angry at Tara and even threatens to kill her in Chapter 6?
(a) Tara's mother.
(b) Tara's father.
(c) Tara's sister.
(d) Tara's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Keesha does not allow Tara to walk where alone in Chapter 5?
2. Tara asks Donna how she can do what after going to Communion in Chapter 11?
3. Why has Donna taken to wearing sunglasses all the time in Chapter 11?
4. What nun does Tara have negative thoughts about in Chapter 5?
5. Who asks Tara whether she has ever stolen anything in Chapter 12?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)