1. What catch phrase does Tara begin hearing over and over in her head as described in Chapter 1?
(a) "Sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me."
(b) "Step on a crack, break your mother's back."
(c) "I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you."
(d) "Mary, Mary, quite contrary."
2. What does Emily interrupt Tara from doing compulsively in Chapter 1?
(b) Washing her hands.
(c) Arranging the dishes.
(d) Arranging the food.
3. What is the name of Tara's neighbor who sees her fleeing from her friend in Chapter 1?
(a) Mrs. Phillips.
(b) Mrs. Williams.
(c) Mrs. Scott.
(d) Mrs. Jones.
4. What classmates see Tara get reprimanded by her neighbor in Chapter 1?
(a) Richard and Sam.
(b) Kevin and Richard.
(c) Chuck and Kevin.
(d) Sam and Chuck.
5. What is Tara's last name in the novel?
This section contains 4,063 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)