Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
Essay Topic 1
In what way could Cross be considered something of a cowboy? How does Cross justify breaking into Sachs' home and why doesn't the FBI stop him?
Essay Topic 2
Answer in writing: Do you believe the title of this novel is appropriate considering the content? Why or why not? What might be another appropriate title?
Essay Topic 3
What causes Ruskin to change his opinion and attempt to work cooperatively with Cross? Why did Ruskin attempt to create misdirections?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)