|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
2. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
3. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
4. What does Cross think about to help him hold on to the Range Rover?
5. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Casanova wears physical masks. Why do you believe he wears the masks? What figurative masks does Casanova wear as well? Do you believe he wears them well? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way could Cross be considered something of a cowboy? How does Cross justify breaking into Sachs' home and why doesn't the FBI stop him?
Essay Topic 3
How is the theme of twinning used in multiple ways in this novel? Describe at least three different ways that the concept was used throughout this novel.
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)