Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
For Cross this case was very personal. Do you believe policemen should be allowed to work on cases they have a personal connection to? Why or why not? Do you think Cross would have been just as effective and diligent had he not been personally involved? Why or why not?
In what ways were Cross' methods unique? What connections did Cross' methods help investigators make that perhaps more traditional methods might not have made? Do you think Cross' methods were special? Why or why not?
Answer in writing: Do you believe the title of this novel is appropriate considering the content? Why or why not? What might be another appropriate title?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)