|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Cross' relationship with his family. How does this relationship help him throughout the novel? How does it prove to be a hindrance?
Essay Topic 2
What causes Ruskin to change his opinion and attempt to work cooperatively with Cross? Why did Ruskin attempt to create misdirections?
Essay Topic 3
Casanova wears physical masks. Why do you believe he wears the masks? What figurative masks does Casanova wear as well? Do you believe he wears them well? Why or why not?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)