Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways were Cross' methods unique? What connections did Cross' methods help investigators make that perhaps more traditional methods might not have made? Do you think Cross' methods were special? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Within the plot of murder, there is a subplot of a mini romance between Cross and Kate. Do you believe this was a believable sub context? Why or why not? Do you think this should have been increased within the novel?
Essay Topic 3
What events cause Cross and Sampson to be stopped by the local police? How do they react to this situation? In what way do the events of this even with the local police prove Cross and Sampson to be similar to Casanova and Rudolph?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)