Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
Essay Topic 1
For Cross this case was very personal. Do you believe policemen should be allowed to work on cases they have a personal connection to? Why or why not? Do you think Cross would have been just as effective and diligent had he not been personally involved? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What clues are given within the novel about what created Rudolph's monstrous personality? In what way does his father directly relate to why he kills women?
Essay Topic 3
What leads Cross to realize that Sachs might be playing with the police? What events and clues lead Cross to conclude that Casanova is not Sachs?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)