|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the smell of bacon remind Rudolph of?
2. What does Cross think may be Casanova's hiding place?
3. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
4. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
5. What does Kate believe might be the reason the Gentleman Caller has not been caught?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways are the Gentleman Caller and Casanova similar? In what ways are they different? Describe each of his own psychopathic natures in detail.
Essay Topic 2
Casanova wears physical masks. Why do you believe he wears the masks? What figurative masks does Casanova wear as well? Do you believe he wears them well? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
While Cross and Sampson are very close friends and both police detectives, they too very different paths to arrive at this same place. Describe their different paths. Why do you think such different paths lead to the same career? Why do you believe they are so close?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)