|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out and blocks Casanova's view of his latest conquest as she leaves?
2. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
3. When did FBI agent Kyle Craig and Cross meet?
4. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
5. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Kate feels and what she goes through when she wakes up?
2. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
3. What does Casanova think about the Gentleman Caller and why does he think this way?
4. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
5. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
6. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
7. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
8. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
9. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
10. What impresses Naomi about Kate and what does she finally answer Kate's pleas for information?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What leads Cross to realize that Sachs might be playing with the police? What events and clues lead Cross to conclude that Casanova is not Sachs?
Essay Topic 2
While Cross and Sampson are very close friends and both police detectives, they too very different paths to arrive at this same place. Describe their different paths. Why do you think such different paths lead to the same career? Why do you believe they are so close?
Essay Topic 3
Evaluate the method of the killers to plant the strategic photo of Dr. Sachs within Rudolph's secret room. Why was Cross the only one to consider that this was odd?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)