|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Casanova and Rudolph been on their murder spree?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. What does Casanova believe is Cross' weak point?
(c) His psychological training.
3. What do they find in Rudolph's secret compartment?
(a) A picture of Rudolph with each victim.
(c) Refrigerator with body parts from his victims.
(d) His diary with all of the details of his crimes.
4. What mystery can't Cross and Kate seem to unravel?
(a) Which woods she escaped from.
(b) Where Casanova got the masks.
(c) Why Casanova chose Kate.
(d) The disappearing house.
5. What does Cross think may be Casanova's hiding place?
(a) An abandoned civil war farm house.
(b) An old railroad building.
(c) A condemned university building.
(d) An underground railroad cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
2. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. What does Naomi feel like she is losing?
5. What dangerous game are Cross and the agents playing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dr. Freed and what is his purpose within the plot of the story?
2. Describe Kate's recovery at this point in the novel.
3. What does Cross notice about Kate and why does he believe they both fear their budding relationship?
4. What does Craig tell Cross after they have uncovered the twenty-third victim in the mass grave?
5. What does Cross see as he examines Rudolph's apartment?
6. What are the basic points of the investigation according to Cross at this point in the novel?
7. What does Cross do that he is a bit apprehensive about and how does he justify his actions?
8. When Kate watches the suspect go into the hospital what conclusions does she come to about him being Casanova?
9. When Cross finds Naomi what does she tell him and what does he realize about himself?
10. What do Cross and Kate do and what impresses Cross that Kate has done for the occasion?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)