|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(a) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
(c) New York City.
(d) Beaches of Florida.
2. When was Sachs a murder suspect?
(a) When he was a child.
(b) When he was a graduate student.
(c) When he was first hired by the university.
(d) When he was an undergraduate.
3. What decision do Cross and Kate come to about their relationship?
(a) They no longer want to be friends.
(b) They must get married.
(c) It must end.
(d) They want to try to live together.
4. Why don't Kate and Cross have sex when Cross spends the night with Kate?
(a) Cross is still injured.
(b) They do not want to ruin their friendship.
(c) Kate is still emotionally traumatized.
(d) The FBI is watching.
5. Who does Cross pick up at the airport to help with the investigation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the injured killer first do when he realizes that Cross is still following them?
2. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
3. What does Nana Mama tell Cross that he needs?
4. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
5. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Kate's recovery at this point in the novel.
2. What does Sampson ask Cross about Kate and what is Cross's response?
3. When Cross and Kate go to the Outer Banks for a summer trip, what decisions do they come to in regards to their relationship?
4. When Kate watches the suspect go into the hospital what conclusions does she come to about him being Casanova?
5. What does the Gentleman Caller feel inside himself as he watches Juliette's husband leave for work?
6. What does Cross find in the newspaper accounts of the Tierney/Hutchinson murders that makes him think he has information about Casanova?
7. What does Cross notice about Kate and why does he believe they both fear their budding relationship?
8. What does Naomi tell Kristen is the plan to help the girls get away from Casanova?
9. How does Cross describe what he saw with he sneaked up and observed Rudolph in the cabin and what does Rudolph do when he comes out of the cabin?
10. How does Cross describe the two killers?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)