Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 30 years.
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
(a) She has Cross with her so that makes it safer.
(b) She feels safer in a known environment.
(c) She feels that she is being repressed and needs continuity.
(d) She won't let Casanova chase her out of her house.
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Twinning in inmates.
(b) Recovering from trauma.
(c) Sexual urges of the modern male.
(d) Bonding of college roommates.
4. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
(a) If they know each other.
(b) If they tell each other all of their intimate details.
(c) If they communicate on a regular basis.
(d) If they are competing with each other.
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
(a) He wishes she had been alone and not with a friend.
(b) He wants to chop them up and feed them to seagulls.
(c) He will kill her tonight.
(d) He can't wait to have them for his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
2. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
3. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
4. Why does Cross think the site of the old Jason Snyder farm would make the perfect hiding place for Casanova's lair?
5. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)