|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cross describe Kate to Sampson?
2. What news does Craig track down Cross to share?
(a) Gentleman Caller killed the reporter.
(b) They have located another girl from the house.
(c) They have found Naomi.
(d) They found the disappearing house.
3. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
(a) Set up the police to take the fall.
(b) Find new girls and release the ones they have.
(c) Stop all of their captures and killings.
(d) Move to a new area.
4. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
(a) He used too many drugs.
(b) He was unable to blend into the society there.
(c) He could not find the right girl.
(d) He was too far away from Casanova.
5. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
(a) The base command center for both killers.
(b) A trap.
(c) Where Casanova and Cross met.
(d) The place where Kate was held.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
2. Where does Cross think there might be clues about the Gentleman Caller when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
3. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
4. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
5. What does Cross believe is one factor that gave Casanova away when he shot at Cross?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)