|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Casanova feel without Rudolph?
2. What do the Durham police find in Sachs's house?
(a) Pictures of Kate.
(b) Physical evidence of the crime.
(c) Erotic literature and pictures.
(d) Body parts from the other women.
3. How does Casanova feel since Sachs has been arrested?
(a) At peace.
4. Which of the following is the main issue as Kate sees it preventing Kate and Cross from having a relationship?
(a) They are both worried about Naomi.
(b) They have too many areas of difference.
(c) They are both too keyed up from the investigation.
(d) They are both afraid of commitment.
5. When was Sachs a murder suspect?
(a) When he was a child.
(b) When he was a graduate student.
(c) When he was first hired by the university.
(d) When he was an undergraduate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
2. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
3. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
4. What does Nana Mama tell Cross that he needs?
5. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Naomi tell Kristen is the plan to help the girls get away from Casanova?
2. How does Cross know that he has found the Jason Snyder farm and what can he see of the farm?
3. What do Cross and Kate do and what impresses Cross that Kate has done for the occasion?
4. What happens after Kate knocks Ruskin to the ground?
5. Describe Kate's recovery at this point in the novel.
6. What does Cross find in the newspaper accounts of the Tierney/Hutchinson murders that makes him think he has information about Casanova?
7. What does Cross learn about Sachs and how does he learn this information?
8. What does Sampson ask Cross about Kate and what is Cross's response?
9. How does Kate handle the situation when Casanova comes back for her in her own house?
10. What is one of the Caller's most private secrets about the women that he chooses?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)