|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudolph think about Cross?
(a) He thinks he is a worthy rival.
(b) He thinks he is too nosy.
(c) He believes he is like he and Casanova.
(d) He thinks he can be outsmarted.
2. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
(a) She sees Casanova.
(b) She hears noises.
(c) She misses Cross.
(d) She feels unsafe.
3. What does the smell of bacon remind Rudolph of?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His first victim.
(c) His last victim.
(d) His wife.
4. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
(c) Gentlemen Caller.
5. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
(b) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
(c) He gets a call from the FBI.
(d) He hears Kate scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
2. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
3. What happened to Sampson?
4. What does Casanova believe is Cross' weak point?
5. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the basic points of the investigation according to Cross at this point in the novel?
2. What does Naomi tell Kristen is the plan to help the girls get away from Casanova?
3. When Cross finds Naomi what does she tell him and what does he realize about himself?
4. Describe Kate's recovery at this point in the novel.
5. Who is Dr. Freed and what is his purpose within the plot of the story?
6. How does Cross know that he has found the Jason Snyder farm and what can he see of the farm?
7. What is one of the Caller's most private secrets about the women that he chooses?
8. What does Cross learn about Sachs and how does he learn this information?
9. What does Cross notice about Kate and why does he believe they both fear their budding relationship?
10. What is Kate's condition and how does Cross describe his relationship to Kate to his friend Sampson?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)