|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(a) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
(b) Beaches of Florida.
(d) New York City.
2. Who comes into Naomi's room at the end of this section?
3. What do the Durham police find in Sachs's house?
(a) Pictures of Kate.
(b) Body parts from the other women.
(c) Physical evidence of the crime.
(d) Erotic literature and pictures.
4. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He gets a call from the FBI.
(b) He hears Kate scream.
(c) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
(d) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
5. Which of the following is the main issue as Kate sees it preventing Kate and Cross from having a relationship?
(a) They are both worried about Naomi.
(b) They are both too keyed up from the investigation.
(c) They have too many areas of difference.
(d) They are both afraid of commitment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Naomi feel like she is losing?
2. How long have Casanova and Rudolph been on their murder spree?
3. How many more women have been kidnapped in North Carolina?
4. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
5. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cross know that he has found the Jason Snyder farm and what can he see of the farm?
2. Describe Kate's recovery at this point in the novel.
3. What does Cross see as he examines Rudolph's apartment?
4. What happens after Kate knocks Ruskin to the ground?
5. What brazen act does Casanova do in Chapter 102 which allows him to marvel at his perfect mask that allows him to fit in anywhere?
6. What does Rudolph tell the ladies of Casanova's harem and what does he instruct them to do?
7. What do Cross and Kate do and what impresses Cross that Kate has done for the occasion?
8. When Cross finds Naomi what does she tell him and what does he realize about himself?
9. What does Cross do that he is a bit apprehensive about and how does he justify his actions?
10. What plan does Casanova believe will allow him and Rudolph to beat Cross?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)