|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate fantasize about in regard to Casanova?
(a) Finding the other girls.
(b) Finding his disappearing house.
(c) Killing him.
(d) Seeing him in jail.
2. What does Rudolph do as he approaches each of the girls individually?
(a) Smells them.
(b) Asks them questions.
(c) Touches them.
(d) Harms them.
3. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He hears Kate scream.
(b) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
(c) He gets a call from the FBI.
(d) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
4. What do the Durham police find in Sachs's house?
(a) Physical evidence of the crime.
(b) Pictures of Kate.
(c) Body parts from the other women.
(d) Erotic literature and pictures.
5. Why does Rudolph tell Casanova that he is the one who should be there with Kate?
(a) Because it is his turn with this girl.
(b) Because he know what to do for her.
(c) Because he has no connection to her.
(d) Because she got away from Casanova.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision do Cross and Kate come to about their relationship?
2. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
3. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
4. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)