|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
(a) The place where Kate was held.
(b) The base command center for both killers.
(c) A trap.
(d) Where Casanova and Cross met.
2. Why don't Kate and Cross have sex when Cross spends the night with Kate?
(a) They do not want to ruin their friendship.
(b) Cross is still injured.
(c) Kate is still emotionally traumatized.
(d) The FBI is watching.
3. What do they find in Rudolph's secret compartment?
(a) A picture of Rudolph with each victim.
(c) Refrigerator with body parts from his victims.
(d) His diary with all of the details of his crimes.
4. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
(a) Trying to confuse them with misinformation.
(b) Unaware they are around.
(c) Leading them to false clues.
(d) Cat and mouse game.
5. Who comes into Naomi's room at the end of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
2. Where does Cross think there might be clues about the Gentleman Caller when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
3. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
4. What happens when Naomi tries to call out to Kristen?
5. Which of the girls does Rudolph choose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rudolph tell the ladies of Casanova's harem and what does he instruct them to do?
2. What plan does Casanova believe will allow him and Rudolph to beat Cross?
3. What does Cross find in the newspaper accounts of the Tierney/Hutchinson murders that makes him think he has information about Casanova?
4. What are the basic points of the investigation according to Cross at this point in the novel?
5. How does Cross know that he has found the Jason Snyder farm and what can he see of the farm?
6. What happens after Kate knocks Ruskin to the ground?
7. What wakes Naomi up and what does she think this indicates?
8. What does Cross notice about Kate and why does he believe they both fear their budding relationship?
9. What does Cross learn about Sachs and how does he learn this information?
10. When Cross and Kate go to the Outer Banks for a summer trip, what decisions do they come to in regards to their relationship?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)