|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Naomi acknowledge that she understands and agrees with Kristen?
(a) She nods.
(b) She uses sign language as a form of communication.
(c) She brushes the back of her hand with hers.
(d) She whispers her name.
2. What does Cross do when he becomes frustrated because they cannot find the remnants of the farmhouse?
(a) Punches the wood he found.
(b) Shoots an old tree stump.
(c) Screams as loud as he can into the woods.
(d) Runs around until he cannot run anymore.
3. What happened to Sampson?
(a) One of the killers shot him up with drugs.
(b) One of the killers stabbed him in the back.
(c) One of the killers broke his leg.
(d) One of the killers shot him in the arm.
4. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(c) Plastic surgery.
5. What does Naomi see when she gets into the living room with the other girls?
(a) She sees her violin again and knows that she must perform another concert.
(b) She sees Casanova with no mask.
(c) She sees the Gentleman Caller along with Casanova.
(d) She sees Anna hanging from the ceiling beams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
2. How long have Casanova and Rudolph been on their murder spree?
3. Why do the investigators use pickaxes to dig up the meadow near the killer's lair?
4. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
5. What does the smell of bacon remind Rudolph of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Craig tell Cross after they have uncovered the twenty-third victim in the mass grave?
2. Describe the character who is accused of being the killer, Sachs.
3. What does Craig tell Cross he believes is the reason that Lieberman was killed?
4. What does Cross do that he is a bit apprehensive about and how does he justify his actions?
5. What does Cross learn about Sachs and how does he learn this information?
6. What do Cross and Kate do and what impresses Cross that Kate has done for the occasion?
7. What does Cross see as he examines Rudolph's apartment?
8. How does Cross describe what he saw with he sneaked up and observed Rudolph in the cabin and what does Rudolph do when he comes out of the cabin?
9. How does Kate handle the situation when Casanova comes back for her in her own house?
10. What does the Gentleman Caller feel inside himself as he watches Juliette's husband leave for work?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)