|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(a) Plastic surgery.
2. When was Sachs a murder suspect?
(a) When he was a child.
(b) When he was a graduate student.
(c) When he was first hired by the university.
(d) When he was an undergraduate.
3. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because he was seriously injured.
(b) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
(c) Because he didn't save the girl.
(d) Because Rudolph escaped.
4. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
(a) She sees Casanova.
(b) She feels unsafe.
(c) She misses Cross.
(d) She hears noises.
5. What dangerous game are Cross and the agents playing?
(a) Using a stakeout which he might recognize.
(b) Waiting and not protecting the blonde.
(c) Refusing to share information with the LAPD.
(d) Hoping to catch him in the act.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross describe Kate to Sampson?
2. Which of the girls does Rudolph choose?
3. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
4. Why is Cross worried about Casanova hunting him down?
5. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)