|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Naomi acknowledge that she understands and agrees with Kristen?
(a) She brushes the back of her hand with hers.
(b) She uses sign language as a form of communication.
(c) She nods.
(d) She whispers her name.
2. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
3. Which of the following terms best describes the scene among the faces of the crowd as Cross arrives at Kate's house after the attack?
4. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
(a) His wife.
(b) A new victim.
(c) Another professor.
(d) The FBI.
5. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(b) New York City.
(c) Beaches of Florida.
(d) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
2. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
3. What does Kate fantasize about in regard to Casanova?
4. What does the injured killer first do when he realizes that Cross is still following them?
5. What does Kate do to help her sleep?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)