|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
2. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the lair.
(c) To an abandoned factory.
(d) To a sports bar.
3. What does Cross do when he becomes frustrated because they cannot find the remnants of the farmhouse?
(a) Runs around until he cannot run anymore.
(b) Shoots an old tree stump.
(c) Punches the wood he found.
(d) Screams as loud as he can into the woods.
4. Why is Cross worried about Casanova hunting him down?
(a) Because he killed Rudolph.
(b) Because if he doesn't he won't be perfect anymore.
(c) Because he will not stop investigating.
(d) Because he knows who he is.
5. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
(a) Another professor.
(b) A new victim.
(c) His wife.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
2. Why does Agent Craig call Cross?
3. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
4. Where does Cross think there might be clues about the Gentleman Caller when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
5. What does the Gentleman Caller shop for on Melrose Avenue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rudolph go after Kate?
2. How does Kate handle the situation when Casanova comes back for her in her own house?
3. What does Craig tell Cross he believes is the reason that Lieberman was killed?
4. What does Rudolph tell the ladies of Casanova's harem and what does he instruct them to do?
5. What is one of the Caller's most private secrets about the women that he chooses?
6. What does Cross do that he is a bit apprehensive about and how does he justify his actions?
7. What happens after Kate knocks Ruskin to the ground?
8. What does Cross learn about Sachs and how does he learn this information?
9. When Cross and Kate go to the Outer Banks for a summer trip, what decisions do they come to in regards to their relationship?
10. What does the Gentleman Caller feel inside himself as he watches Juliette's husband leave for work?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)