|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He hears Kate scream.
(b) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
(c) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
(d) He gets a call from the FBI.
2. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To a sports bar.
(b) To the lair.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To an abandoned factory.
3. What does Kate fantasize about in regard to Casanova?
(a) Killing him.
(b) Finding the other girls.
(c) Finding his disappearing house.
(d) Seeing him in jail.
4. What happened to Sampson?
(a) One of the killers stabbed him in the back.
(b) One of the killers broke his leg.
(c) One of the killers shot him in the arm.
(d) One of the killers shot him up with drugs.
5. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Gentleman Caller stop after he flees Cross?
2. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
3. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
4. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
5. What does Cross believe is one factor that gave Casanova away when he shot at Cross?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)