|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
(a) Where Casanova and Cross met.
(b) The base command center for both killers.
(c) A trap.
(d) The place where Kate was held.
2. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
(a) Unaware they are around.
(b) Trying to confuse them with misinformation.
(c) Cat and mouse game.
(d) Leading them to false clues.
3. What happened to Sampson?
(a) One of the killers stabbed him in the back.
(b) One of the killers shot him in the arm.
(c) One of the killers shot him up with drugs.
(d) One of the killers broke his leg.
4. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because he was seriously injured.
(b) Because he didn't save the girl.
(c) Because Rudolph escaped.
(d) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
5. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
2. What does Nana Mama tell Cross that he needs?
3. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
4. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
5. How does Casanova feel without Rudolph?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Kate knocks Ruskin to the ground?
2. What plan does Casanova believe will allow him and Rudolph to beat Cross?
3. What does Naomi tell Kristen is the plan to help the girls get away from Casanova?
4. What wakes Naomi up and what does she think this indicates?
5. How does Cross know that he has found the Jason Snyder farm and what can he see of the farm?
6. When Kate watches the suspect go into the hospital what conclusions does she come to about him being Casanova?
7. How does Kate handle the situation when Casanova comes back for her in her own house?
8. What brazen act does Casanova do in Chapter 102 which allows him to marvel at his perfect mask that allows him to fit in anywhere?
9. What do Cross and Kate do and what impresses Cross that Kate has done for the occasion?
10. Who is Dr. Freed and what is his purpose within the plot of the story?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)