|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(c) Plastic surgery.
2. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
3. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
(a) He is hit with a dart from a stun gun.
(b) He is shot in the arm.
(c) He feels drugs being injected into his skin.
(d) He has a broken back from being hit with a board.
4. Which of the following terms best describes the scene among the faces of the crowd as Cross arrives at Kate's house after the attack?
5. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sampson tell Cross when he comes to the back door at the end of the novel?
2. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
3. What mystery can't Cross and Kate seem to unravel?
4. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
5. How does Casanova feel without Rudolph?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)