|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
(a) Between six and eight.
(b) No more than five.
(c) Always at least nine.
(d) More than ten.
2. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) Painting by Edvard Munch.
(b) 1900s postcard.
(c) FBI case file.
(d) Picture of Naomi.
3. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
4. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
(a) She feels she is being watched.
(b) Her fiancé was shot.
(c) She hears a strange noise.
(d) She feels the stun gun pressed against her.
5. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) She thinks they are the same person.
(b) She thinks they might be talking to each other.
(c) She believes Casanova has killed the Gentleman Caller.
(d) She believes the Gentleman Caller has followed Casanova.
Short Answer Questions
1. What particular place impresses Cross about the place where Naomi was last seen?
2. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
3. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
4. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
5. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
2. In what way does Casanova's method change?
3. What does Casanova wear as he takes the girl into the woods and what he does with her once they are in the woods?
4. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
5. What does Casanova do as Cross meets with Mary Ellen and what is he thinking during this time?
6. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
7. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
8. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
9. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
10. What does Dr. Cross' family wonder in regards to the police investigation and what was Sampson told about this issue?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)