|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
(a) Dean of Women.
(b) The head of the college police department.
(d) A group of women who know those that have disappeared.
2. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
(a) Another woman hiding.
(b) The remains of a deceased woman.
(c) Her own clothes.
(d) Weapons and ropes.
3. What does Casanova insist on when he has sex with Kate?
(a) She make sounds indicating she is enjoying it.
(b) She not pass out and keep her eyes open.
(c) She participate willingly.
(d) She not touch him at all.
4. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
(a) She is fearless.
(b) She enjoys pornographic acts.
(c) She has tenacity.
(d) She is smart enough to understand him.
5. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(b) She wants him to know he will be caught.
(c) She wants him to be on guard.
(d) She wants him to know she beat him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
2. How old was Naomi?
3. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
4. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
5. What information does Cross keep from the local police and the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
2. What does Casanova do as Cross meets with Mary Ellen and what is he thinking during this time?
3. In what way does Casanova's method change?
4. What information does Mary Ellen share with Cross when he pays her a visit in his investigation into his missing niece?
5. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
6. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
7. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
8. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
9. What does Sampson offer to do for Marcus and what does the reader learn about Marcus' family?
10. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)