|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
(a) Kate was recaptured.
(b) He was not going to bother any of them tonight.
(c) He lies and tells them that he will be releasing them.
(d) Naomi playing the violin for them.
2. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
(b) Her love.
(d) Her life slipping away.
3. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
(a) Help him get the other girls to follow the rules.
(b) Contact the Gentleman Caller.
(c) Help him get over Kate.
(d) Make him fall in love for real.
4. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
(a) She fascinates him.
(b) She is stronger than most women.
(c) She knows karate.
(d) She is dedicated to preserving human life.
5. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Vivacious women.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) Abused women.
(d) Lonely women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
2. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
3. Who does Anna remind him of?
4. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
5. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Casanova's method change?
2. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
3. How does Cross know that he has found the Jason Snyder farm and what can he see of the farm?
4. What does Cross find in the newspaper accounts of the Tierney/Hutchinson murders that makes him think he has information about Casanova?
5. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
6. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
7. What does Casanova wear as he takes the girl into the woods and what he does with her once they are in the woods?
8. How does Cross describe what he saw with he sneaked up and observed Rudolph in the cabin and what does Rudolph do when he comes out of the cabin?
9. How does Cross describe the two killers?
10. What information does Mary Ellen share with Cross when he pays her a visit in his investigation into his missing niece?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)