|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
(a) The police cannot find him.
(b) He feels sorrow and remorse.
(c) He does not believe in rules.
(d) He does not stick to one type of victim.
2. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
(a) Calm and confident.
(b) Shocked and traumatized.
(c) Nervous and upset.
(d) Reserved and shy.
3. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
(a) A stun gun and a pistol.
(b) A wicker basket and a mask.
(c) A cello and violin.
(d) A black snake and a cup of milk.
4. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
(b) Fresh flowers with the body.
(c) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
(d) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
5. What does Casanova insist on when he has sex with Kate?
(a) She make sounds indicating she is enjoying it.
(b) She participate willingly.
(c) She not touch him at all.
(d) She not pass out and keep her eyes open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
2. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
3. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
4. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
5. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
2. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
3. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
4. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
5. When Dr. Cross arrives at the emergency room, what state is Marcus in and what does Dr. Cross reveal about his condition?
6. In what way does Casanova's method change?
7. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
8. What writer does Casanova think about and how does this relate to the things he does with the women he holds captive?
9. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
10. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)