|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
2. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
(a) Suppressed people.
3. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
(a) She is a beautiful women whom he admires.
(b) He has been watching her and understands how she thinks.
(c) She is the latest and greatest reporter in Los Angeles.
(d) She wrote an article about mail-order pornography.
4. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
(a) Severe broken bones and lacerations.
(d) Post-traumatic shock.
5. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
(a) Someone who takes souvenirs from his victims.
(b) Someone who keeps pictures of the women he kills.
(c) Someone who keeps a harem of girls nearby.
(d) Someone who needs to complete many killings at one time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
2. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
3. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
4. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
5. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
2. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
3. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
4. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
5. Describe the details that Kate shares with Cross to help him with the psychological profile.
6. What happens when Casanova tries to go to sleep and what does this make him realize?
7. What does Casanova do as Cross meets with Mary Ellen and what is he thinking during this time?
8. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
9. What writer does Casanova think about and how does this relate to the things he does with the women he holds captive?
10. What impresses Naomi about Kate and what does she finally answer Kate's pleas for information?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)