|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Kate tries to get away from the powerful man, what information is she shocked to realize?
(a) This is the killer who has been on television.
(b) The killer knows her name.
(c) She is being drugged.
(d) She knows the killer's name.
2. When did FBI agent Kyle Craig and Cross meet?
(a) When they were looking for a serial kidnapper.
(b) When it was announced that Naomi was missing.
(c) When Cross was accused of committing a crime.
(d) When Cross taught a course for the FBI.
3. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 week.
4. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
(a) Energized and aroused.
(b) Calm and relaxed.
(c) A little out of control.
(d) Relieved and rejuvenated.
5. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
(a) Shot with a stun gun.
(b) Stabbed with a knife.
(c) Shot with a revolver.
(d) Beaten with a pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Casanova sleep?
2. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
3. What does Kate tell Cross about Naomi?
4. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
5. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many suspects do the police currently have under surveillance and why were all of the local policemen checked out by the FBI?
2. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
3. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
4. What does Casanova wear as he takes the girl into the woods and what he does with her once they are in the woods?
5. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
6. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
7. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
8. What writer does Casanova think about and how does this relate to the things he does with the women he holds captive?
9. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
10. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)