|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 6 months.
2. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He will decide to contact Cross.
(b) He will step up a notch because of that.
(c) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
(d) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
3. What did Naomi do that caused some problems in the dorm according to Florence?
(a) Started dating Seth Taylor.
(b) She was holding secret meetings.
(c) Started drinking and skipping classes.
(d) Started a woman's rights group.
4. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
(a) No more than five.
(b) Always at least nine.
(c) Between six and eight.
(d) More than ten.
5. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
(b) Clothes and jewelry.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
2. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
3. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
4. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
5. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
2. Describe how Kate feels and what she goes through when she wakes up?
3. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
4. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
5. What impresses Naomi about Kate and what does she finally answer Kate's pleas for information?
6. Describe the details that Kate shares with Cross to help him with the psychological profile.
7. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
8. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
9. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
10. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)