|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
2. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(b) She wants him to know he will be caught.
(c) She wants him to be on guard.
(d) She wants him to know she beat him.
3. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
(b) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(c) Seeing the police down the street.
(d) That is how he changes back to his true self.
4. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
(a) How did she escape.
(b) She is all right.
(c) Communicating without words.
(d) Where is Naomi.
5. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
(a) Calm and confident.
(b) Nervous and upset.
(c) Reserved and shy.
(d) Shocked and traumatized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Kate's father?
2. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
3. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
4. What things does Casanova prepare for Anna?
5. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many suspects do the police currently have under surveillance and why were all of the local policemen checked out by the FBI?
2. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
3. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
4. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
5. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
6. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
7. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
8. What does Casanova think about the Gentleman Caller and why does he think this way?
9. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
10. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)