|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Vivacious women.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) Lonely women.
(d) Abused women.
2. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
(a) Severe broken bones and lacerations.
(c) Post-traumatic shock.
3. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
(a) To keep an eye on him so he doesn't go off on his own.
(b) To provide a personal insight.
(c) To look where others are not looking.
(d) To be a liaison between the FBI and local authorities.
4. How does Kate wake up when Cross is sitting with her?
(a) She does not wake up.
(b) With a scream.
(c) By yelling for help and calling to Naomi.
(d) Sobbing hysterically.
5. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
(b) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
(c) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
(d) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
2. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
3. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
4. What does Casanova insist on when he has sex with Kate?
5. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many suspects do the police currently have under surveillance and why were all of the local policemen checked out by the FBI?
2. What does Casanova do as Cross meets with Mary Ellen and what is he thinking during this time?
3. What happens when Casanova tries to go to sleep and what does this make him realize?
4. What impresses Naomi about Kate and what does she finally answer Kate's pleas for information?
5. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
6. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
7. What does Sampson offer to do for Marcus and what does the reader learn about Marcus' family?
8. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
9. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
10. When Dr. Cross arrives at the emergency room, what state is Marcus in and what does Dr. Cross reveal about his condition?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)