|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
(a) How many days she has been there.
(b) What drug Casanova used on her.
(c) When Casanova will visit her again.
(d) How she can escape.
2. How do Ruskin and Cross describe Kate's survival and escape?
(a) A hopeful step.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A surprise.
(d) A breakthrough.
3. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
(a) Crawl space between the walls.
(b) Air ducts between the bedrooms.
(d) Basement behind refrigerator.
4. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
5. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) Picture of Naomi.
(b) 1900s postcard.
(c) FBI case file.
(d) Painting by Edvard Munch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
2. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
3. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
4. What happens, according to Kate, after she escapes?
5. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
2. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
3. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
4. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
5. What does Dr. Cross' family wonder in regards to the police investigation and what was Sampson told about this issue?
6. Describe the details that Kate shares with Cross to help him with the psychological profile.
7. When Dr. Cross arrives at the emergency room, what state is Marcus in and what does Dr. Cross reveal about his condition?
8. What does Casanova do as Cross meets with Mary Ellen and what is he thinking during this time?
9. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
10. What does Sampson offer to do for Marcus and what does the reader learn about Marcus' family?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)