|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
(a) Help him get the other girls to follow the rules.
(b) Help him get over Kate.
(c) Contact the Gentleman Caller.
(d) Make him fall in love for real.
2. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
(a) Hypnotizes her.
(b) Provides therapy for her.
(c) Uses drugs to help her relax.
(d) Has her walk through the events of the day she disappeared.
3. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
(a) A group of women who know those that have disappeared.
(b) The head of the college police department.
(d) Dean of Women.
4. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
(a) That he wants to visit him.
(b) That he feels that the Gentleman Caller is losing it.
(c) That he feels a little crazy and picked up a new beauty.
(d) That he is very upset that he wrote about his girls in his diary.
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Dean Lowell?
(b) Mid 30s.
(c) Long beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
2. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
3. Who does Anna remind him of?
4. Who found Kate?
5. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Casanova's method change?
2. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
3. What does Sampson ask Cross about Kate and what is Cross's response?
4. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
5. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
6. What does Cross notice about Kate and why does he believe they both fear their budding relationship?
7. What does Casanova wear as he takes the girl into the woods and what he does with her once they are in the woods?
8. How many suspects do the police currently have under surveillance and why were all of the local policemen checked out by the FBI?
9. When Cross and Kate go to the Outer Banks for a summer trip, what decisions do they come to in regards to their relationship?
10. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)