|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(a) Where her stuff came from.
(d) Who Casanova is.
2. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
(a) He used a gun not just a stun gun.
(b) He murdered the fiancé.
(c) He took a woman who he had not researched.
(d) He left a clue behind.
3. What happened to Kate's father?
(a) Her mother killed him.
(b) He died from cancer.
(c) Her mother kicked him out of the house.
(d) He was sent to jail.
4. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
(a) She is smart enough to understand him.
(b) She enjoys pornographic acts.
(c) She has tenacity.
(d) She is fearless.
5. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
2. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
3. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
4. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
5. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
2. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
3. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
4. What information does Mary Ellen share with Cross when he pays her a visit in his investigation into his missing niece?
5. Describe how Kate feels and what she goes through when she wakes up?
6. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
7. What does Sampson offer to do for Marcus and what does the reader learn about Marcus' family?
8. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
9. Describe the details that Kate shares with Cross to help him with the psychological profile.
10. What does Casanova wear as he takes the girl into the woods and what he does with her once they are in the woods?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)