|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Drowns him.
(b) Slashes his throat.
(c) Lets him go.
(d) Hangs him.
2. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Has sex with her.
(c) Abuses her.
(d) Gives her drugs.
3. As Kate tries to get away from the powerful man, what information is she shocked to realize?
(a) She is being drugged.
(b) The killer knows her name.
(c) This is the killer who has been on television.
(d) She knows the killer's name.
4. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
(a) Rule against violence.
(b) Rule against touching.
(c) Rule against harming him.
(d) Rule against communication.
5. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Lonely women.
(b) Abused women.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Vivacious women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
2. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
3. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
4. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
5. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sampson offer to do for Marcus and what does the reader learn about Marcus' family?
2. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
3. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
4. What does Casanova wear as he takes the girl into the woods and what he does with her once they are in the woods?
5. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
6. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
7. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
8. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
9. What does Casanova do as Cross meets with Mary Ellen and what is he thinking during this time?
10. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)