|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
(a) He lies and tells them that he will be releasing them.
(b) Kate was recaptured.
(c) He was not going to bother any of them tonight.
(d) Naomi playing the violin for them.
2. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) In his car at a strip mall.
(b) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(c) Outside her apartment in his car.
(d) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
3. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) Fresh flowers with the body.
(b) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
(c) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
(d) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
4. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(b) John Sampson.
5. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Slashes his throat.
(c) Hangs him.
(d) Drowns him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
2. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
3. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
4. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
5. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
2. What does Cross find in the newspaper accounts of the Tierney/Hutchinson murders that makes him think he has information about Casanova?
3. What is one of the Caller's most private secrets about the women that he chooses?
4. What plan does Casanova believe will allow him and Rudolph to beat Cross?
5. What does Casanova think about the Gentleman Caller and why does he think this way?
6. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
7. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
8. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
9. Describe how Kate feels and what she goes through when she wakes up?
10. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)