|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna doing as Casanova watches her through the window?
(a) Making love with her fiancé.
(b) Looking through her earlier purchases.
(c) Reading a book alone.
(d) Drinking wine with her fiancé.
2. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
(a) Rule against violence.
(b) Rule against harming him.
(c) Rule against communication.
(d) Rule against touching.
3. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to know he will be caught.
(b) She wants him to know she beat him.
(c) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(d) She wants him to be on guard.
4. What happens, according to Kate, after she escapes?
(a) Policemen come out of the woods.
(b) The house disappears.
(c) Casanova grabs her.
(d) Other girls escape as well.
5. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
(b) He will step up a notch because of that.
(c) He will decide to contact Cross.
(d) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
2. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
3. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
4. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
5. Why can't Casanova sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
2. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
3. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
4. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
5. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
6. Describe how Kate feels and what she goes through when she wakes up?
7. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
8. What information does Mary Ellen share with Cross when he pays her a visit in his investigation into his missing niece?
9. When Dr. Cross arrives at the emergency room, what state is Marcus in and what does Dr. Cross reveal about his condition?
10. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)