|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
(a) Being able to make his victims love him first.
(b) Being the perfect gentleman.
(c) Being able to leave the crime scene perfect.
(d) Being able to move undetected through any place.
2. How does Kate wake up when Cross is sitting with her?
(a) Sobbing hysterically.
(b) With a scream.
(c) She does not wake up.
(d) By yelling for help and calling to Naomi.
3. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
(a) To be a police informant.
(b) To set up a sting.
(c) To arrest his parents.
(d) Psychiatric help.
4. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
5. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
(b) Duke campus.
(d) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
2. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
3. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
4. Which of the following words best describes the mask Casanova wears when he admonishes Kate?
5. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Casanova's method change?
2. What happens when Casanova tries to go to sleep and what does this make him realize?
3. What impresses Naomi about Kate and what does she finally answer Kate's pleas for information?
4. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
5. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
6. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
7. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
8. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
9. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
10. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)