|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Hangs him.
(b) Drowns him.
(c) Lets him go.
(d) Slashes his throat.
2. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
(a) Hypnotizes her.
(b) Uses drugs to help her relax.
(c) Provides therapy for her.
(d) Has her walk through the events of the day she disappeared.
3. Why does Casanova tell Kate that she is there?
(a) To train her.
(b) So he can fall in love with her for awhile.
(c) To show him her strength and quickness.
(d) To perform for him.
4. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
(a) A stun gun and a pistol.
(b) A wicker basket and a mask.
(c) A cello and violin.
(d) A black snake and a cup of milk.
5. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
2. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
3. Why can't Casanova sleep?
4. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
5. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
Short Essay Questions
1. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
2. What happens when Casanova tries to go to sleep and what does this make him realize?
3. What impresses Naomi about Kate and what does she finally answer Kate's pleas for information?
4. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
5. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
6. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
7. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
8. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
9. In what way does Casanova's method change?
10. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)