|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casanova insist on when he has sex with Kate?
(a) She participate willingly.
(b) She make sounds indicating she is enjoying it.
(c) She not touch him at all.
(d) She not pass out and keep her eyes open.
2. How old was Naomi?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 28 years.
3. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 week.
4. What happens, according to Kate, after she escapes?
(a) Casanova grabs her.
(b) The house disappears.
(c) Other girls escape as well.
(d) Policemen come out of the woods.
5. How do Ruskin and Cross describe Kate's survival and escape?
(a) A surprise.
(b) A breakthrough.
(c) A hopeful step.
(d) A miracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
2. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
3. What did Naomi do that caused some problems in the dorm according to Florence?
4. Who found Kate?
5. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
2. What does Cross find in the newspaper accounts of the Tierney/Hutchinson murders that makes him think he has information about Casanova?
3. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
4. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
5. What happens after Kate knocks Ruskin to the ground?
6. When Cross finds Naomi what does she tell him and what does he realize about himself?
7. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
8. What does Cross notice about Kate and why does he believe they both fear their budding relationship?
9. What does Naomi tell Kristen is the plan to help the girls get away from Casanova?
10. What brazen act does Casanova do in Chapter 102 which allows him to marvel at his perfect mask that allows him to fit in anywhere?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)