|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particular place impresses Cross about the place where Naomi was last seen?
(d) Bright lights.
2. Why does Casanova tell Kate that she is there?
(a) So he can fall in love with her for awhile.
(b) To perform for him.
(c) To train her.
(d) To show him her strength and quickness.
3. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(a) John Sampson.
4. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) Seeing the police down the street.
(b) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(c) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
(d) That is how he changes back to his true self.
5. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
2. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
3. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
4. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
5. What information does Cross keep from the local police and the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Mary Ellen share with Cross when he pays her a visit in his investigation into his missing niece?
2. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
3. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
4. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
5. What writer does Casanova think about and how does this relate to the things he does with the women he holds captive?
6. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
7. Describe the details that Kate shares with Cross to help him with the psychological profile.
8. What does Dr. Cross' family wonder in regards to the police investigation and what was Sampson told about this issue?
9. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
10. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)