|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Naomi?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 28 years.
2. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
(b) Fresh flowers with the body.
(c) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
(d) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
3. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
(a) She may have had a breakdown.
(b) She may have been rejected.
(c) She may have had physical complications.
(d) She was a strong willed woman who escaped.
4. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last place that Naomi was seen?
2. Who found Kate?
3. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
4. What is Anna doing as Casanova watches her through the window?
5. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
2. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
3. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
4. What writer does Casanova think about and how does this relate to the things he does with the women he holds captive?
5. When Dr. Cross arrives at the emergency room, what state is Marcus in and what does Dr. Cross reveal about his condition?
6. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
7. Describe how Kate feels and what she goes through when she wakes up?
8. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
9. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
10. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)