|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(b) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
(c) That is how he changes back to his true self.
(d) Seeing the police down the street.
2. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
(a) Mask of surprise.
(b) Mask of sanity.
(c) Mask of shame.
(d) Mask of hope.
3. What does Kate tell Cross about Naomi?
(a) That she is afraid to share any information with him.
(b) That Naomi saved her life.
(c) That she broke the rules by talking to a girl named Naomi.
(d) That she never heard of a girl named Naomi.
4. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to know he will be caught.
(b) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(c) She wants him to be on guard.
(d) She wants him to know she beat him.
5. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
(a) Romance and love.
(b) Love shack.
(c) Hide and seek.
(d) Kiss the girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
2. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
3. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
4. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
5. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casanova think about the Gentleman Caller and why does he think this way?
2. When Dr. Cross arrives at the emergency room, what state is Marcus in and what does Dr. Cross reveal about his condition?
3. What does Casanova wear as he takes the girl into the woods and what he does with her once they are in the woods?
4. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
5. What does Dr. Cross' family wonder in regards to the police investigation and what was Sampson told about this issue?
6. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
7. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
8. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
9. Describe where Kate lives and what she does when she arrives home after her Saturday night karate class.
10. What writer does Casanova think about and how does this relate to the things he does with the women he holds captive?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)