|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
(a) Shocked and traumatized.
(b) Calm and confident.
(c) Nervous and upset.
(d) Reserved and shy.
2. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Slashes his throat.
(b) Drowns him.
(c) Hangs him.
(d) Lets him go.
3. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
(a) Stabbed with a knife.
(b) Beaten with a pole.
(c) Shot with a stun gun.
(d) Shot with a revolver.
4. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) That is how he changes back to his true self.
(b) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
(c) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(d) Seeing the police down the street.
5. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
(a) She hides in the woods.
(b) She runs into a stream.
(c) She screams and calls for help.
(d) She jumps off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
2. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
3. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
4. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
5. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many suspects do the police currently have under surveillance and why were all of the local policemen checked out by the FBI?
2. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
3. What is Sampson's theory about the murders that he shares with Cross?
4. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
5. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
6. What happens when Casanova tries to go to sleep and what does this make him realize?
7. What does Casanova ask Kate, how does she respond, and what does he do when she gives her response?
8. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
9. What during the hypnosis causes Kate to cry and what does this cause her to ask Cross for?
10. What does Casanova do as Cross meets with Mary Ellen and what is he thinking during this time?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)