|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
(b) Severe broken bones and lacerations.
(c) Post-traumatic shock.
2. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
(a) Where is Naomi.
(b) How did she escape.
(c) She is all right.
(d) Communicating without words.
3. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
(a) She hides in the woods.
(b) She runs into a stream.
(c) She jumps off a cliff.
(d) She screams and calls for help.
4. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Katie Holmes.
(b) Courtney Cox.
(c) Annette Bening.
(d) Farrah Fawcet.
5. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to know she beat him.
(b) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(c) She wants him to be on guard.
(d) She wants him to know he will be caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
2. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
3. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
5. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many suspects do the police currently have under surveillance and why were all of the local policemen checked out by the FBI?
2. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
3. What happens when Casanova tries to go to sleep and what does this make him realize?
4. In what way does Casanova's method change?
5. What is Dr. Cross doing with his family when he is interrupted and what causes the interruption?
6. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
7. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
8. What does Sampson offer to do for Marcus and what does the reader learn about Marcus' family?
9. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
10. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)