|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
(a) She may have had a breakdown.
(b) She may have had physical complications.
(c) She may have been rejected.
(d) She was a strong willed woman who escaped.
2. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
(a) Contact the Gentleman Caller.
(b) Make him fall in love for real.
(c) Help him get over Kate.
(d) Help him get the other girls to follow the rules.
3. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) Duke campus.
4. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
(b) Fresh flowers with the body.
(c) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
(d) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
5. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
(b) Severe broken bones and lacerations.
(c) Post-traumatic shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
2. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
3. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
4. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
5. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the surprise that Casanova has planned for the girls and what does he tell Naomi afterward?
2. What happens to Kate after she escapes and runs through the woods trying to get away from Casanova?
3. What does Dr. Cross' family wonder in regards to the police investigation and what was Sampson told about this issue?
4. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
5. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
6. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
7. What does Sampson offer to do for Marcus and what does the reader learn about Marcus' family?
8. When Kate wakes up after the drug, what does she notice about the room she is now located in?
9. How does Casanova feel as he watches Anna Miller and what is unique about these feelings?
10. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)