|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
(a) He feels sorrow and remorse.
(b) He does not stick to one type of victim.
(c) He does not believe in rules.
(d) The police cannot find him.
2. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
(a) No more than five.
(b) Always at least nine.
(c) Between six and eight.
(d) More than ten.
3. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 week.
4. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
(a) She hides in the woods.
(b) She runs into a stream.
(c) She jumps off a cliff.
(d) She screams and calls for help.
5. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Search the woods.
(b) Provide help with a psychological profile.
(c) Talk with other family members.
(d) Hold a press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
2. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
3. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
4. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
5. Why can't Casanova sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross begin to think about Casanova and his reasons for possibly taking Naomi?
2. Describe how Kate feels and what she goes through when she wakes up?
3. Describe Casanova as he enters Kate's room for the first time now that she is awake.
4. What secret does Cross share with Kate and how does Kate respond?
5. What does Cross discover in Kate's system and what does this make Cross think about Casanova?
6. In what way does Casanova's method change?
7. What writer does Casanova think about and how does this relate to the things he does with the women he holds captive?
8. What information does Detective Nick Ruskin call to share with Cross?
9. Who is Beth Lieberman and what part does she play in the Gentleman Caller saga?
10. What information did Casanova learn about Kate McTiernan as he studied her?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)