|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cross worried about Casanova hunting him down?
(a) Because he knows who he is.
(b) Because he killed Rudolph.
(c) Because he will not stop investigating.
(d) Because if he doesn't he won't be perfect anymore.
2. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To a sports bar.
(c) To an abandoned factory.
(d) To the lair.
3. What does Cross believe is one factor that gave Casanova away when he shot at Cross?
(a) Casanova went into a professional shooting crouch.
(b) He saw a badge beneath his coat.
(c) The mask was one he saw in a police car.
(d) He used a weapon that is commonly issued to the police.
4. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(a) New York City.
(b) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
(c) Beaches of Florida.
5. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(b) Sociopath Disorder.
(c) Multiple Personality Disorder.
6. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
7. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
(a) He cries.
(b) He leaves taking her to safety.
(c) He immediately leaves.
(d) He celebrates.
8. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because he was seriously injured.
(b) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
(c) Because Rudolph escaped.
(d) Because he didn't save the girl.
9. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
(a) Curly hair.
(b) Brown eyes.
(c) Broad shoulders.
(d) Brown hair.
10. What does the Gentleman Caller shop for on Melrose Avenue?
(b) Another woman.
(c) Disguises for himself.
(d) Clothes for his victim to wear.
11. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
12. How does Casanova feel since Sachs has been arrested?
(a) At peace.
13. Why does Agent Craig call Cross?
(a) He wants to arrest him for breaking and entering.
(b) He wants him to go spend time with Kate.
(c) He wants him to complete a new profile.
(d) He wants to know what Cross found when he broke into Sachs's house.
14. What do the Durham police find in Sachs's house?
(a) Physical evidence of the crime.
(b) Pictures of Kate.
(c) Body parts from the other women.
(d) Erotic literature and pictures.
15. Who is in the cabin with the Gentleman Caller?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls does Rudolph choose?
2. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
3. What does Kate fantasize about in regard to Casanova?
4. What happened to Sampson?
5. What caused the police to search Sachs's house?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)