|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate do to help her sleep?
(a) She drinks a glass of wine.
(b) She puts a weapon under her pillow.
(c) She calls Cross.
(d) She goes to a hotel.
2. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
3. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
4. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He gets a call from the FBI.
(b) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
(c) He hears Kate scream.
(d) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
5. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
(a) He is not Sachs.
(b) He is very bright and very careful.
(c) He is continually playing mind games with Rudolph.
(d) He is the split personality of Rudolph.
6. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To an abandoned factory.
(c) To a sports bar.
(d) To the lair.
7. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
(a) He is hit with a dart from a stun gun.
(b) He has a broken back from being hit with a board.
(c) He feels drugs being injected into his skin.
(d) He is shot in the arm.
8. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
9. What does Nana Mama tell Cross that he needs?
(a) A new partner to work with.
(b) A new place to live that is safer.
(c) A new job.
(d) A good wife and mother for his children.
10. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
(b) Gentlemen Caller.
11. What alerts Juliette to the fact that the Gentleman Caller is in her house?
(a) The sound of him clearing his throat.
(b) The sound of the door shutting behind him.
(c) The smell from his cologne.
(d) The sound of him pulling the knife out of the knife block.
12. What does Cross believe is one factor that gave Casanova away when he shot at Cross?
(a) He saw a badge beneath his coat.
(b) He used a weapon that is commonly issued to the police.
(c) Casanova went into a professional shooting crouch.
(d) The mask was one he saw in a police car.
13. What does the smell of bacon remind Rudolph of?
(a) His first victim.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His last victim.
(d) His wife.
14. What does Cross do when he becomes frustrated because they cannot find the remnants of the farmhouse?
(a) Runs around until he cannot run anymore.
(b) Screams as loud as he can into the woods.
(c) Shoots an old tree stump.
(d) Punches the wood he found.
15. Who does Casanova blame for what happened in the living room?
(a) He blamed all of the girls.
(b) He blamed the Gentleman Caller.
(c) He blamed Anna herself.
(d) He blamed Kate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
3. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
5. Where does Casanova know that everything can be traced back to?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)