|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
(a) Kate's escape.
(b) When they took Cross's niece.
(c) A competition when Rudolph left for California.
(d) The FBI's investigation.
2. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
(a) A trap.
(b) Where Casanova and Cross met.
(c) The place where Kate was held.
(d) The base command center for both killers.
3. What mystery can't Cross and Kate seem to unravel?
(a) The disappearing house.
(b) Where Casanova got the masks.
(c) Which woods she escaped from.
(d) Why Casanova chose Kate.
4. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(a) Plastic surgery.
5. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
(a) Another professor.
(b) A new victim.
(c) His wife.
(d) The FBI.
6. Where does the Gentleman Caller stop after he flees Cross?
(a) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
7. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
8. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
(a) Curly hair.
(b) Broad shoulders.
(c) Brown eyes.
(d) Brown hair.
9. What does Casanova believe is Cross' weak point?
(a) His psychological training.
10. Who does Casanova blame for what happened in the living room?
(a) He blamed Anna herself.
(b) He blamed the Gentleman Caller.
(c) He blamed all of the girls.
(d) He blamed Kate.
11. What dangerous game are Cross and the agents playing?
(a) Using a stakeout which he might recognize.
(b) Refusing to share information with the LAPD.
(c) Hoping to catch him in the act.
(d) Waiting and not protecting the blonde.
12. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
(a) It showed controlled rage.
(b) It provided some clues.
(c) Kate was not killed immediately.
(d) It was not artistic enough.
13. How does Casanova feel without Rudolph?
14. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(a) New York City.
(b) Beaches of Florida.
(c) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
15. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
(a) Set up the police to take the fall.
(b) Move to a new area.
(c) Stop all of their captures and killings.
(d) Find new girls and release the ones they have.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cross pick up at the airport to help with the investigation?
2. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
3. What frustrates Kate?
4. Why don't Kate and Cross have sex when Cross spends the night with Kate?
5. Which of the following is the main issue as Kate sees it preventing Kate and Cross from having a relationship?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)