Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naomi feel like she is losing?
(a) Her friendships.
(b) Her chance for escape.
(c) Her sanity.
(d) Her life.
2. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(b) Sociopath Disorder.
(d) Multiple Personality Disorder.
3. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because Rudolph escaped.
(b) Because he was seriously injured.
(c) Because he didn't save the girl.
(d) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
4. What does Rudolph think about Cross?
(a) He thinks he can be outsmarted.
(b) He thinks he is too nosy.
(c) He believes he is like he and Casanova.
(d) He thinks he is a worthy rival.
5. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
(a) She hears noises.
(b) She misses Cross.
(c) She feels unsafe.
(d) She sees Casanova.
6. What caused the police to search Sachs's house?
(a) Information from Kate.
(b) Confession from Sachs.
(c) Anonymous tip.
(d) What Cross saw when he was there.
7. What news does Craig track down Cross to share?
(a) They found the disappearing house.
(b) They have located another girl from the house.
(c) Gentleman Caller killed the reporter.
(d) They have found Naomi.
8. What does Cross do when he becomes frustrated because they cannot find the remnants of the farmhouse?
(a) Punches the wood he found.
(b) Shoots an old tree stump.
(c) Runs around until he cannot run anymore.
(d) Screams as loud as he can into the woods.
9. What is the FBI starting to just now believe that Cross had previously told them about?
(a) That the killers are professionals.
(b) The twinning theory of the two killers.
(c) That Kate is still not safe.
(d) That there needs to be more information shared about the killers.
10. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 month.
11. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
(a) Kate's escape.
(b) When they took Cross's niece.
(c) A competition when Rudolph left for California.
(d) The FBI's investigation.
12. Why does Agent Craig call Cross?
(a) He wants to arrest him for breaking and entering.
(b) He wants to know what Cross found when he broke into Sachs's house.
(c) He wants him to complete a new profile.
(d) He wants him to go spend time with Kate.
13. Why do the investigators use pickaxes to dig up the meadow near the killer's lair?
(a) There are bodies buried in the meadow.
(b) They need to find other entrances to the lair.
(c) They are still looking for other women.
(d) They need to unearth the rest of the rooms.
14. What frustrates Kate?
(a) That she does not know if the other girls are safe.
(b) That she is left out of parts of the investigation.
(c) Being close to Sachs and not being able to catch or beat him.
(d) That Cross will not move in with her.
15. What does Kate believe might be the reason the Gentleman Caller has not been caught?
(a) Because the women pick him.
(b) Because he is smarter than the police.
(c) Because he is handsome.
(d) Because he is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
2. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
3. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
4. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
5. Who comes into Naomi's room at the end of this section?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)