|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they find in Rudolph's secret compartment?
(b) A picture of Rudolph with each victim.
(c) His diary with all of the details of his crimes.
(d) Refrigerator with body parts from his victims.
2. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because Rudolph escaped.
(b) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
(c) Because he was seriously injured.
(d) Because he didn't save the girl.
3. What dangerous game are Cross and the agents playing?
(a) Refusing to share information with the LAPD.
(b) Using a stakeout which he might recognize.
(c) Waiting and not protecting the blonde.
(d) Hoping to catch him in the act.
4. What does Cross do to relax?
(a) Calls home to his family.
(b) Plays the piano.
(c) Walks around the college campus.
(d) Reads and drinks wine.
5. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(b) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(d) Sociopath Disorder.
6. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
(a) The place where Kate was held.
(b) Where Casanova and Cross met.
(c) A trap.
(d) The base command center for both killers.
7. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
8. Who does Cross pick up at the airport to help with the investigation?
9. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
(c) Weight lifter.
(d) Highly intelligent.
10. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To the lair.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To an abandoned factory.
(d) To a sports bar.
11. What does Kate believe might be the reason the Gentleman Caller has not been caught?
(a) Because he is a doctor.
(b) Because the women pick him.
(c) Because he is handsome.
(d) Because he is smarter than the police.
12. What does the injured killer first do when he realizes that Cross is still following them?
(a) Hides behind trees.
(b) Shoots at him.
(d) Runs toward the cliff.
13. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
14. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
15. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(b) Plastic surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
2. Where does Cross think there might be clues about the Gentleman Caller when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
3. Where does the Gentleman Caller stop after he flees Cross?
4. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
5. What does Naomi feel like she is losing?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)