|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross believe is one factor that gave Casanova away when he shot at Cross?
(a) The mask was one he saw in a police car.
(b) He used a weapon that is commonly issued to the police.
(c) He saw a badge beneath his coat.
(d) Casanova went into a professional shooting crouch.
2. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
(a) Move to a new area.
(b) Stop all of their captures and killings.
(c) Find new girls and release the ones they have.
(d) Set up the police to take the fall.
3. What is the FBI starting to just now believe that Cross had previously told them about?
(a) The twinning theory of the two killers.
(b) That Kate is still not safe.
(c) That the killers are professionals.
(d) That there needs to be more information shared about the killers.
4. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
(a) Unaware they are around.
(b) Cat and mouse game.
(c) Trying to confuse them with misinformation.
(d) Leading them to false clues.
5. What does Naomi feel like she is losing?
(a) Her chance for escape.
(b) Her life.
(c) Her friendships.
(d) Her sanity.
6. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To the lair.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To an abandoned factory.
(d) To a sports bar.
7. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because he was seriously injured.
(b) Because Rudolph escaped.
(c) Because he didn't save the girl.
(d) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
8. Why does Rudolph tell Casanova that he is the one who should be there with Kate?
(a) Because she got away from Casanova.
(b) Because he know what to do for her.
(c) Because he has no connection to her.
(d) Because it is his turn with this girl.
9. What does Casanova believe is Cross' weak point?
(c) His psychological training.
10. What caused the police to search Sachs's house?
(a) Anonymous tip.
(b) Confession from Sachs.
(c) Information from Kate.
(d) What Cross saw when he was there.
11. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
12. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
(a) Kate's escape.
(b) When they took Cross's niece.
(c) A competition when Rudolph left for California.
(d) The FBI's investigation.
13. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
(a) Kate runs toward the cabin first.
(b) They hear a gun shot.
(c) They hear the woman scream.
(d) They see the Gentleman Caller strangling the girl.
14. What does Cross think may be Casanova's hiding place?
(a) An underground railroad cellar.
(b) A condemned university building.
(c) An abandoned civil war farm house.
(d) An old railroad building.
15. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Another professor.
(c) His wife.
(d) A new victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
2. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
3. How does Naomi acknowledge that she understands and agrees with Kristen?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
5. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)