Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 30 years.
2. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
(a) She has Cross with her so that makes it safer.
(b) She feels safer in a known environment.
(c) She feels that she is being repressed and needs continuity.
(d) She won't let Casanova chase her out of her house.
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Twinning in inmates.
(b) Recovering from trauma.
(c) Sexual urges of the modern male.
(d) Bonding of college roommates.
4. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
(a) If they know each other.
(b) If they tell each other all of their intimate details.
(c) If they communicate on a regular basis.
(d) If they are competing with each other.
5. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
(a) He wishes she had been alone and not with a friend.
(b) He wants to chop them up and feed them to seagulls.
(c) He will kill her tonight.
(d) He can't wait to have them for his own.
6. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To the lair.
(b) To an abandoned factory.
(c) To a sports bar.
(d) To the hospital.
7. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
(a) He is hit with a dart from a stun gun.
(b) He feels drugs being injected into his skin.
(c) He is shot in the arm.
(d) He has a broken back from being hit with a board.
8. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
(a) He is very bright and very careful.
(b) He is the split personality of Rudolph.
(c) He is continually playing mind games with Rudolph.
(d) He is not Sachs.
9. Why does Cross think the site of the old Jason Snyder farm would make the perfect hiding place for Casanova's lair?
(a) It is near the river where Kate was found.
(b) It is hidden within thick woods.
(c) It has several trapdoors.
(d) The cellar had 2 levels and was very large.
10. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(b) Plastic surgery.
11. What do they find in Rudolph's secret compartment?
(a) His diary with all of the details of his crimes.
(b) A picture of Rudolph with each victim.
(d) Refrigerator with body parts from his victims.
12. Who does Cross pick up at the airport to help with the investigation?
13. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
(a) Highly intelligent.
(b) Weight lifter.
14. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
(a) It provided some clues.
(b) It showed controlled rage.
(c) It was not artistic enough.
(d) Kate was not killed immediately.
15. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
2. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
3. Where does the Gentleman Caller stop after he flees Cross?
4. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
5. What does Kate fantasize about in regard to Casanova?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)