|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cross pick up at the airport to help with the investigation?
2. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(c) Sociopath Disorder.
3. What does Casanova believe is Cross' weak point?
(b) His psychological training.
4. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
5. Which of the following terms best describes the scene among the faces of the crowd as Cross arrives at Kate's house after the attack?
6. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
(a) She misses Cross.
(b) She sees Casanova.
(c) She feels unsafe.
(d) She hears noises.
7. What does the Gentleman Caller shop for on Melrose Avenue?
(a) Disguises for himself.
(c) Clothes for his victim to wear.
(d) Another woman.
8. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(a) Beaches of Florida.
(b) New York City.
(c) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
9. What does Kate believe might be the reason the Gentleman Caller has not been caught?
(a) Because he is a doctor.
(b) Because he is handsome.
(c) Because the women pick him.
(d) Because he is smarter than the police.
10. What does Casanova say is the reason that Cross and Sampson did not bring the FBI with them to find the lair?
(a) Policeman's arrogance.
(b) Policeman's trust issues.
(c) Policeman's stupidity.
(d) Policeman's intelligence.
11. What were the underground cellars called on the Underground Railroad?
12. Which of the girls does Rudolph choose?
13. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
14. What is Kate's status?
(a) She has died.
(b) She has amnesia.
(c) She is awake but unable to communicate.
(d) She is in a coma.
15. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Another professor.
(c) A new victim.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate do to help her sleep?
2. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
5. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)