|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the cabin with the Gentleman Caller?
(a) No one.
2. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
(a) Kate was not killed immediately.
(b) It provided some clues.
(c) It was not artistic enough.
(d) It showed controlled rage.
3. How does Casanova feel since Sachs has been arrested?
(b) At peace.
4. Where does Casanova know that everything can be traced back to?
(a) Durham Elementary School.
(b) Roe Tierney and Tom Hutchinson murders.
(c) Duke University dorms.
(d) Duke Medical Center.
5. Why is Cross worried about Casanova hunting him down?
(a) Because he will not stop investigating.
(b) Because he knows who he is.
(c) Because if he doesn't he won't be perfect anymore.
(d) Because he killed Rudolph.
6. What does Kate do to help her sleep?
(a) She goes to a hotel.
(b) She calls Cross.
(c) She drinks a glass of wine.
(d) She puts a weapon under her pillow.
7. What caused the police to search Sachs's house?
(a) Information from Kate.
(b) What Cross saw when he was there.
(c) Confession from Sachs.
(d) Anonymous tip.
8. Where does Cross think there might be clues about the Gentleman Caller when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
(a) Behind the china cabinet in a compartment.
(b) Under the writing paper.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) Behind the suit closet in a compartment.
9. What mystery can't Cross and Kate seem to unravel?
(a) Which woods she escaped from.
(b) The disappearing house.
(c) Where Casanova got the masks.
(d) Why Casanova chose Kate.
10. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
(a) Set up the police to take the fall.
(b) Move to a new area.
(c) Stop all of their captures and killings.
(d) Find new girls and release the ones they have.
11. Which of the following terms best describes the scene among the faces of the crowd as Cross arrives at Kate's house after the attack?
12. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
13. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
(a) He is shot in the arm.
(b) He feels drugs being injected into his skin.
(c) He has a broken back from being hit with a board.
(d) He is hit with a dart from a stun gun.
14. Who does Casanova blame for what happened in the living room?
(a) He blamed Anna herself.
(b) He blamed Kate.
(c) He blamed all of the girls.
(d) He blamed the Gentleman Caller.
15. What does Naomi see when she gets into the living room with the other girls?
(a) She sees Anna hanging from the ceiling beams.
(b) She sees the Gentleman Caller along with Casanova.
(c) She sees Casanova with no mask.
(d) She sees her violin again and knows that she must perform another concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casanova say is the reason that Cross and Sampson did not bring the FBI with them to find the lair?
2. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
4. What does Nana Mama tell Cross that he needs?
5. What alerts Juliette to the fact that the Gentleman Caller is in her house?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)