|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Casanova feel without Rudolph?
2. What mystery can't Cross and Kate seem to unravel?
(a) Why Casanova chose Kate.
(b) Which woods she escaped from.
(c) The disappearing house.
(d) Where Casanova got the masks.
3. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(a) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
(c) Beaches of Florida.
(d) New York City.
4. Where does the Gentleman Caller stop after he flees Cross?
(b) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
5. How does Naomi acknowledge that she understands and agrees with Kristen?
(a) She uses sign language as a form of communication.
(b) She nods.
(c) She brushes the back of her hand with hers.
(d) She whispers her name.
6. Where does Cross think there might be clues about the Gentleman Caller when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
(a) Behind the china cabinet in a compartment.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) Behind the suit closet in a compartment.
(d) Under the writing paper.
7. What frustrates Kate?
(a) That she does not know if the other girls are safe.
(b) Being close to Sachs and not being able to catch or beat him.
(c) That she is left out of parts of the investigation.
(d) That Cross will not move in with her.
8. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
(a) He was unable to blend into the society there.
(b) He used too many drugs.
(c) He was too far away from Casanova.
(d) He could not find the right girl.
9. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
(a) He wishes she had been alone and not with a friend.
(b) He can't wait to have them for his own.
(c) He wants to chop them up and feed them to seagulls.
(d) He will kill her tonight.
10. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
(a) She feels safer in a known environment.
(b) She won't let Casanova chase her out of her house.
(c) She feels that she is being repressed and needs continuity.
(d) She has Cross with her so that makes it safer.
11. What alerts Juliette to the fact that the Gentleman Caller is in her house?
(a) The sound of him clearing his throat.
(b) The sound of him pulling the knife out of the knife block.
(c) The sound of the door shutting behind him.
(d) The smell from his cologne.
12. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
13. What caused the police to search Sachs's house?
(a) Anonymous tip.
(b) What Cross saw when he was there.
(c) Confession from Sachs.
(d) Information from Kate.
14. What does Naomi see when she gets into the living room with the other girls?
(a) She sees Casanova with no mask.
(b) She sees Anna hanging from the ceiling beams.
(c) She sees her violin again and knows that she must perform another concert.
(d) She sees the Gentleman Caller along with Casanova.
15. Which of the following is the main issue as Kate sees it preventing Kate and Cross from having a relationship?
(a) They are both too keyed up from the investigation.
(b) They are both worried about Naomi.
(c) They have too many areas of difference.
(d) They are both afraid of commitment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
3. What dangerous game are Cross and the agents playing?
4. When was Sachs a murder suspect?
5. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)