|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the investigators use pickaxes to dig up the meadow near the killer's lair?
(a) They need to find other entrances to the lair.
(b) They are still looking for other women.
(c) They need to unearth the rest of the rooms.
(d) There are bodies buried in the meadow.
2. Where does Cross follow Sikes?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To an abandoned factory.
(c) To the lair.
(d) To a sports bar.
3. What does Rudolph think about Cross?
(a) He thinks he is a worthy rival.
(b) He thinks he is too nosy.
(c) He believes he is like he and Casanova.
(d) He thinks he can be outsmarted.
4. Where does the Gentleman Caller stop after he flees Cross?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New York.
5. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
(a) When they took Cross's niece.
(b) Kate's escape.
(c) A competition when Rudolph left for California.
(d) The FBI's investigation.
6. What dangerous game are Cross and the agents playing?
(a) Hoping to catch him in the act.
(b) Using a stakeout which he might recognize.
(c) Refusing to share information with the LAPD.
(d) Waiting and not protecting the blonde.
7. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
(a) He immediately leaves.
(b) He leaves taking her to safety.
(c) He celebrates.
(d) He cries.
8. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
9. What were the underground cellars called on the Underground Railroad?
10. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(b) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(c) Sociopath Disorder.
11. Why don't Kate and Cross have sex when Cross spends the night with Kate?
(a) They do not want to ruin their friendship.
(b) Kate is still emotionally traumatized.
(c) Cross is still injured.
(d) The FBI is watching.
12. What is Kate's status?
(a) She has amnesia.
(b) She is awake but unable to communicate.
(c) She is in a coma.
(d) She has died.
13. What does the smell of bacon remind Rudolph of?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His first victim.
(c) His wife.
(d) His last victim.
14. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
(a) He has a broken back from being hit with a board.
(b) He is hit with a dart from a stun gun.
(c) He feels drugs being injected into his skin.
(d) He is shot in the arm.
15. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
(a) He wants to chop them up and feed them to seagulls.
(b) He wishes she had been alone and not with a friend.
(c) He can't wait to have them for his own.
(d) He will kill her tonight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
2. What happened to Sampson?
3. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
4. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)