|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate fantasize about in regard to Casanova?
(a) Seeing him in jail.
(b) Killing him.
(c) Finding his disappearing house.
(d) Finding the other girls.
2. What is the FBI starting to just now believe that Cross had previously told them about?
(a) That Kate is still not safe.
(b) That there needs to be more information shared about the killers.
(c) That the killers are professionals.
(d) The twinning theory of the two killers.
3. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
(b) Gentlemen Caller.
4. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
(a) Unaware they are around.
(b) Leading them to false clues.
(c) Cat and mouse game.
(d) Trying to confuse them with misinformation.
5. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Twinning in inmates.
(b) Recovering from trauma.
(c) Sexual urges of the modern male.
(d) Bonding of college roommates.
6. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
(a) Brown eyes.
(b) Broad shoulders.
(c) Brown hair.
(d) Curly hair.
7. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
(a) Weight lifter.
(d) Highly intelligent.
8. What news does Craig track down Cross to share?
(a) Gentleman Caller killed the reporter.
(b) They have found Naomi.
(c) They found the disappearing house.
(d) They have located another girl from the house.
9. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
10. What does Casanova believe is Cross' weak point?
(c) His psychological training.
11. Why does Agent Craig call Cross?
(a) He wants to know what Cross found when he broke into Sachs's house.
(b) He wants him to complete a new profile.
(c) He wants to arrest him for breaking and entering.
(d) He wants him to go spend time with Kate.
12. What does the injured killer first do when he realizes that Cross is still following them?
(a) Hides behind trees.
(b) Runs toward the cliff.
(d) Shoots at him.
13. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
14. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
(a) If they communicate on a regular basis.
(b) If they tell each other all of their intimate details.
(c) If they are competing with each other.
(d) If they know each other.
15. How long have Casanova and Rudolph been on their murder spree?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 13 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Naomi acknowledge that she understands and agrees with Kristen?
2. What alerts Juliette to the fact that the Gentleman Caller is in her house?
3. What caused the police to search Sachs's house?
4. What does Sampson tell Cross when he comes to the back door at the end of the novel?
5. Who is in the cabin with the Gentleman Caller?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)