|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
(a) She hears noises.
(b) She sees Casanova.
(c) She feels unsafe.
(d) She misses Cross.
2. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
(a) He can't wait to have them for his own.
(b) He will kill her tonight.
(c) He wishes she had been alone and not with a friend.
(d) He wants to chop them up and feed them to seagulls.
3. Who does Casanova blame for what happened in the living room?
(a) He blamed Kate.
(b) He blamed the Gentleman Caller.
(c) He blamed Anna herself.
(d) He blamed all of the girls.
4. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
(a) Kate's Doctor.
(b) Detective Sikes.
(c) FBI agent Craig.
5. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
(a) If they communicate on a regular basis.
(b) If they tell each other all of their intimate details.
(c) If they know each other.
(d) If they are competing with each other.
6. What does Cross think about to help him hold on to the Range Rover?
(b) His wife.
(d) His children.
7. What decision do Cross and Kate come to about their relationship?
(a) They want to try to live together.
(b) They no longer want to be friends.
(c) They must get married.
(d) It must end.
8. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
(a) Weight lifter.
(d) Highly intelligent.
9. How long have Casanova and Rudolph been on their murder spree?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 5 years.
10. What does Naomi see when she gets into the living room with the other girls?
(a) She sees her violin again and knows that she must perform another concert.
(b) She sees Casanova with no mask.
(c) She sees Anna hanging from the ceiling beams.
(d) She sees the Gentleman Caller along with Casanova.
11. What does Rudolph do as he approaches each of the girls individually?
(a) Asks them questions.
(b) Smells them.
(c) Harms them.
(d) Touches them.
12. What dangerous game are Cross and the agents playing?
(a) Using a stakeout which he might recognize.
(b) Hoping to catch him in the act.
(c) Waiting and not protecting the blonde.
(d) Refusing to share information with the LAPD.
13. What is Kate's status?
(a) She is awake but unable to communicate.
(b) She is in a coma.
(c) She has died.
(d) She has amnesia.
14. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
(a) He immediately leaves.
(b) He cries.
(c) He celebrates.
(d) He leaves taking her to safety.
15. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(b) Sociopath Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
2. Where does Cross think there might be clues about the Gentleman Caller when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
3. What does Kate believe might be the reason the Gentleman Caller has not been caught?
4. What do they find in Rudolph's secret compartment?
5. What caused the police to search Sachs's house?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)