|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(b) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(c) Sociopath Disorder.
2. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
(a) He celebrates.
(b) He leaves taking her to safety.
(c) He cries.
(d) He immediately leaves.
3. Who comes into Naomi's room at the end of this section?
4. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
(a) If they know each other.
(b) If they tell each other all of their intimate details.
(c) If they communicate on a regular basis.
(d) If they are competing with each other.
6. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
(a) He was too far away from Casanova.
(b) He used too many drugs.
(c) He was unable to blend into the society there.
(d) He could not find the right girl.
7. What happened to Sampson?
(a) One of the killers stabbed him in the back.
(b) One of the killers shot him in the arm.
(c) One of the killers broke his leg.
(d) One of the killers shot him up with drugs.
8. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because Rudolph escaped.
(b) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
(c) Because he didn't save the girl.
(d) Because he was seriously injured.
9. Which of the following does Cross believe Sachs is?
(d) Gentlemen Caller.
10. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(b) Plastic surgery.
11. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
(a) He has a broken back from being hit with a board.
(b) He is shot in the arm.
(c) He feels drugs being injected into his skin.
(d) He is hit with a dart from a stun gun.
12. What does Cross believe is one factor that gave Casanova away when he shot at Cross?
(a) He saw a badge beneath his coat.
(b) Casanova went into a professional shooting crouch.
(c) The mask was one he saw in a police car.
(d) He used a weapon that is commonly issued to the police.
13. What decision do Cross and Kate come to about their relationship?
(a) It must end.
(b) They must get married.
(c) They want to try to live together.
(d) They no longer want to be friends.
14. How does Casanova feel since Sachs has been arrested?
(a) At peace.
15. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
(a) They hear the woman scream.
(b) They see the Gentleman Caller strangling the girl.
(c) They hear a gun shot.
(d) Kate runs toward the cabin first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
2. Who does Cross pick up at the airport to help with the investigation?
3. What does the Gentleman Caller shop for on Melrose Avenue?
4. What does the smell of bacon remind Rudolph of?
5. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)