|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts Juliette to the fact that the Gentleman Caller is in her house?
(a) The smell from his cologne.
(b) The sound of him pulling the knife out of the knife block.
(c) The sound of the door shutting behind him.
(d) The sound of him clearing his throat.
2. What decision do Cross and Kate come to about their relationship?
(a) It must end.
(b) They must get married.
(c) They want to try to live together.
(d) They no longer want to be friends.
3. How does Cross describe Kate to Sampson?
4. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He hears Kate scream.
(b) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
(c) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
(d) He gets a call from the FBI.
5. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(b) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
(c) New York City.
(d) Beaches of Florida.
6. What mystery can't Cross and Kate seem to unravel?
(a) Which woods she escaped from.
(b) Why Casanova chose Kate.
(c) Where Casanova got the masks.
(d) The disappearing house.
7. Why don't Kate and Cross have sex when Cross spends the night with Kate?
(a) They do not want to ruin their friendship.
(b) Cross is still injured.
(c) Kate is still emotionally traumatized.
(d) The FBI is watching.
8. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because Rudolph escaped.
(b) Because he was seriously injured.
(c) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
(d) Because he didn't save the girl.
9. What does Cross think about to help him hold on to the Range Rover?
(a) His children.
(d) His wife.
10. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
11. What were the underground cellars called on the Underground Railroad?
12. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Sexual urges of the modern male.
(b) Bonding of college roommates.
(c) Recovering from trauma.
(d) Twinning in inmates.
13. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 5 years.
14. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
(a) Where Casanova and Cross met.
(b) The base command center for both killers.
(c) A trap.
(d) The place where Kate was held.
15. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
(a) Cat and mouse game.
(b) Leading them to false clues.
(c) Unaware they are around.
(d) Trying to confuse them with misinformation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls does Rudolph choose?
2. What is Kate's status?
3. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
4. What does the Gentleman Caller shop for on Melrose Avenue?
5. What does Naomi feel like she is losing?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)