|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross think may be Casanova's hiding place?
(a) An underground railroad cellar.
(b) A condemned university building.
(c) An old railroad building.
(d) An abandoned civil war farm house.
2. Who comes into Naomi's room at the end of this section?
3. Which of the following is the main issue as Kate sees it preventing Kate and Cross from having a relationship?
(a) They are both worried about Naomi.
(b) They are both afraid of commitment.
(c) They have too many areas of difference.
(d) They are both too keyed up from the investigation.
4. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
(b) Kate's Doctor.
(c) Detective Sikes.
(d) FBI agent Craig.
5. How long have Casanova and Rudolph been on their murder spree?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 25 years.
6. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(c) Plastic surgery.
7. What does Kate believe might be the reason the Gentleman Caller has not been caught?
(a) Because the women pick him.
(b) Because he is a doctor.
(c) Because he is handsome.
(d) Because he is smarter than the police.
8. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
9. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
10. Where do Kate and Cross go for a summer trip?
(a) New York City.
(b) Beaches of Florida.
(d) Outer Banks of North Carolina.
11. What does the FBI use microphones to overhear Dr. Rudolph say after the blonde and her girlfriend drive away?
(a) He will kill her tonight.
(b) He can't wait to have them for his own.
(c) He wants to chop them up and feed them to seagulls.
(d) He wishes she had been alone and not with a friend.
12. What were the underground cellars called on the Underground Railroad?
13. What frustrates Kate?
(a) That she is left out of parts of the investigation.
(b) That she does not know if the other girls are safe.
(c) Being close to Sachs and not being able to catch or beat him.
(d) That Cross will not move in with her.
14. Why do the investigators use pickaxes to dig up the meadow near the killer's lair?
(a) There are bodies buried in the meadow.
(b) They are still looking for other women.
(c) They need to unearth the rest of the rooms.
(d) They need to find other entrances to the lair.
15. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the scene among the faces of the crowd as Cross arrives at Kate's house after the attack?
3. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
4. What does Cross believe is one factor that gave Casanova away when he shot at Cross?
5. What do the Durham police find in Sachs's house?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)