|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more women have been kidnapped in North Carolina?
2. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(d) Plastic surgery.
3. How many women does Casanova now have in his harem?
4. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
(a) Kate's Doctor.
(b) Detective Sikes.
(d) FBI agent Craig.
5. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
(a) She feels that she is being repressed and needs continuity.
(b) She feels safer in a known environment.
(c) She has Cross with her so that makes it safer.
(d) She won't let Casanova chase her out of her house.
6. What does Rudolph think about Cross?
(a) He thinks he can be outsmarted.
(b) He believes he is like he and Casanova.
(c) He thinks he is a worthy rival.
(d) He thinks he is too nosy.
7. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
(a) Kate's escape.
(b) A competition when Rudolph left for California.
(c) When they took Cross's niece.
(d) The FBI's investigation.
8. Why does Cross think the site of the old Jason Snyder farm would make the perfect hiding place for Casanova's lair?
(a) It is near the river where Kate was found.
(b) It has several trapdoors.
(c) It is hidden within thick woods.
(d) The cellar had 2 levels and was very large.
9. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
10. What does Casanova say is the reason that Cross and Sampson did not bring the FBI with them to find the lair?
(a) Policeman's stupidity.
(b) Policeman's arrogance.
(c) Policeman's trust issues.
(d) Policeman's intelligence.
11. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
12. Which of the following is the main issue as Kate sees it preventing Kate and Cross from having a relationship?
(a) They are both worried about Naomi.
(b) They are both afraid of commitment.
(c) They are both too keyed up from the investigation.
(d) They have too many areas of difference.
13. What is Kate's status?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) She is awake but unable to communicate.
(c) She has died.
(d) She has amnesia.
14. What does Cross do when he becomes frustrated because they cannot find the remnants of the farmhouse?
(a) Screams as loud as he can into the woods.
(b) Shoots an old tree stump.
(c) Runs around until he cannot run anymore.
(d) Punches the wood he found.
15. What does Kate do to help her sleep?
(a) She goes to a hotel.
(b) She puts a weapon under her pillow.
(c) She calls Cross.
(d) She drinks a glass of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross describe Kate to Sampson?
2. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
3. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
4. What do the Durham police find in Sachs's house?
5. Which of the following is true about Casanova according to Cross?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)