|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cross describe Kate to Sampson?
2. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Sexual urges of the modern male.
(b) Recovering from trauma.
(c) Twinning in inmates.
(d) Bonding of college roommates.
3. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 16 years.
4. How does Casanova feel since Sachs has been arrested?
(a) At peace.
5. Who does Cross pick up at the airport to help with the investigation?
6. What does Cross do when he finds Naomi?
(a) He immediately leaves.
(b) He cries.
(c) He leaves taking her to safety.
(d) He celebrates.
7. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
(a) They hear a gun shot.
(b) Kate runs toward the cabin first.
(c) They see the Gentleman Caller strangling the girl.
(d) They hear the woman scream.
8. What does Cross believe led to the downfall of Rudolph and Casanova?
(a) The FBI's investigation.
(b) Kate's escape.
(c) A competition when Rudolph left for California.
(d) When they took Cross's niece.
9. What does Ruskin offer to Cross and Sampson, but that Cross is still suspicious about?
(a) To remove himself from the investigation.
(b) To work together more.
(c) To get them the case files from the 1981 murders.
(d) To stake out Sachs more in-depthly.
10. What does the Gentleman Caller shop for on Melrose Avenue?
(a) Disguises for himself.
(b) Clothes for his victim to wear.
(d) Another woman.
11. Why does Agent Craig call Cross?
(a) He wants him to complete a new profile.
(b) He wants to know what Cross found when he broke into Sachs's house.
(c) He wants him to go spend time with Kate.
(d) He wants to arrest him for breaking and entering.
12. Who does Casanova blame for what happened in the living room?
(a) He blamed all of the girls.
(b) He blamed Anna herself.
(c) He blamed the Gentleman Caller.
(d) He blamed Kate.
13. What does Cross do when he becomes frustrated because they cannot find the remnants of the farmhouse?
(a) Shoots an old tree stump.
(b) Punches the wood he found.
(c) Screams as loud as he can into the woods.
(d) Runs around until he cannot run anymore.
14. What does Rudolph do as he approaches each of the girls individually?
(a) Asks them questions.
(b) Harms them.
(c) Touches them.
(d) Smells them.
15. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
(a) FBI agent Craig.
(c) Detective Sikes.
(d) Kate's Doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is Casanova?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the scene among the faces of the crowd as Cross arrives at Kate's house after the attack?
3. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
4. Why do the investigators use pickaxes to dig up the meadow near the killer's lair?
5. How many more women have been kidnapped in North Carolina?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)