|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
(a) He was too far away from Casanova.
(b) He could not find the right girl.
(c) He was unable to blend into the society there.
(d) He used too many drugs.
2. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
(b) Because he was seriously injured.
(c) Because he didn't save the girl.
(d) Because Rudolph escaped.
3. What does Rudolph do as he approaches each of the girls individually?
(a) Asks them questions.
(b) Smells them.
(c) Harms them.
(d) Touches them.
4. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Recovering from trauma.
(b) Bonding of college roommates.
(c) Twinning in inmates.
(d) Sexual urges of the modern male.
5. What frustrates Kate?
(a) That she does not know if the other girls are safe.
(b) That she is left out of parts of the investigation.
(c) That Cross will not move in with her.
(d) Being close to Sachs and not being able to catch or beat him.
6. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
7. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
(a) Unaware they are around.
(b) Leading them to false clues.
(c) Cat and mouse game.
(d) Trying to confuse them with misinformation.
8. Who does Casanova blame for what happened in the living room?
(a) He blamed Anna herself.
(b) He blamed Kate.
(c) He blamed all of the girls.
(d) He blamed the Gentleman Caller.
9. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He gets a call from the FBI.
(b) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
(c) He hears Kate scream.
(d) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
10. Why does Rudolph tell Casanova that he is the one who should be there with Kate?
(a) Because she got away from Casanova.
(b) Because he has no connection to her.
(c) Because it is his turn with this girl.
(d) Because he know what to do for her.
11. Which of the following is not an accurate description of the Gentleman Caller?
(a) Brown hair.
(b) Brown eyes.
(c) Broad shoulders.
(d) Curly hair.
12. What causes Cross to lie paralyzed on the floor?
(a) He is hit with a dart from a stun gun.
(b) He has a broken back from being hit with a board.
(c) He is shot in the arm.
(d) He feels drugs being injected into his skin.
13. What does Cross feel that the cabin in the woods might be?
(a) A trap.
(b) The base command center for both killers.
(c) Where Casanova and Cross met.
(d) The place where Kate was held.
14. Why don't Kate and Cross have sex when Cross spends the night with Kate?
(a) The FBI is watching.
(b) Cross is still injured.
(c) They do not want to ruin their friendship.
(d) Kate is still emotionally traumatized.
15. Who is Sachs waiting for near the bulletin board full of notices?
(a) Another professor.
(b) A new victim.
(c) The FBI.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into Naomi's room at the end of this section?
2. What is the FBI starting to just now believe that Cross had previously told them about?
3. What happens when Naomi tries to call out to Kristen?
4. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
5. Who is Casanova still obsessed with?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)