|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passed between when Cross and Sampson left Kate and when she was attacked?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. Why do the investigators use pickaxes to dig up the meadow near the killer's lair?
(a) They need to unearth the rest of the rooms.
(b) They need to find other entrances to the lair.
(c) There are bodies buried in the meadow.
(d) They are still looking for other women.
3. What does the smell of bacon remind Rudolph of?
(a) His wife.
(b) His first victim.
(c) His last victim.
(d) His childhood.
4. How does Cross know that Casanova must be at the beach house?
(a) He hears Kate scream.
(b) He gets a call from the FBI.
(c) He sees a mask lying on the ground.
(d) He finds the bodies of two FBI agents.
5. What news does Craig track down Cross to share?
(a) Gentleman Caller killed the reporter.
(b) They have located another girl from the house.
(c) They found the disappearing house.
(d) They have found Naomi.
6. How long did Kate go without seeing her father before she tracked him down?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
7. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
(a) Stop all of their captures and killings.
(b) Move to a new area.
(c) Find new girls and release the ones they have.
(d) Set up the police to take the fall.
8. Why does Casanova believe Rudolph was so unstable in California?
(a) He was unable to blend into the society there.
(b) He was too far away from Casanova.
(c) He could not find the right girl.
(d) He used too many drugs.
9. What profession does the FBI suspect the Gentleman Caller has?
10. Why is Kate upset with Cross?
(a) Because he was seriously injured.
(b) Because he didn't save the girl.
(c) Because he would not stay in the hospital.
(d) Because Rudolph escaped.
11. How does Cross describe what Sachs is doing with the FBI?
(a) Leading them to false clues.
(b) Unaware they are around.
(c) Cat and mouse game.
(d) Trying to confuse them with misinformation.
12. What do they find in Rudolph's secret compartment?
(b) Refrigerator with body parts from his victims.
(c) A picture of Rudolph with each victim.
(d) His diary with all of the details of his crimes.
13. What does Naomi see when she gets into the living room with the other girls?
(a) She sees her violin again and knows that she must perform another concert.
(b) She sees Anna hanging from the ceiling beams.
(c) She sees the Gentleman Caller along with Casanova.
(d) She sees Casanova with no mask.
14. Where does the Gentleman Caller stop after he flees Cross?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New York.
15. What does Cross wonder about the two bi-coastal serial killers?
(a) If they know each other.
(b) If they communicate on a regular basis.
(c) If they tell each other all of their intimate details.
(d) If they are competing with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cross believe is Casanova?
2. What happens that causes Cross and the FBI agents to run toward the cabin?
3. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
4. How long has it been since Naomi saw Casanova last?
5. Who does Casanova blame for what happened in the living room?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)