|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
2. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
(a) Her own clothes.
(b) The remains of a deceased woman.
(c) Another woman hiding.
(d) Weapons and ropes.
3. Why does Cross spend the night with Kate?
(a) He is afraid that Casanova is a doctor and may return.
(b) He feels that he has to be there for emotional support.
(c) He thinks she will die soon.
(d) He wants to be the first one to speak with her.
4. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
(a) That he wants to visit him.
(b) That he feels that the Gentleman Caller is losing it.
(c) That he is very upset that he wrote about his girls in his diary.
(d) That he feels a little crazy and picked up a new beauty.
5. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
(a) She has a job waiting for her there.
(b) She made a promise to her dying mother.
(c) She needs to do that to work off her college debt.
(d) She wants to pay back her local community.
6. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
7. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
(a) She hears a strange noise.
(b) Her fiancé was shot.
(c) She feels she is being watched.
(d) She feels the stun gun pressed against her.
8. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) Duke campus.
9. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
(a) She fascinates him.
(b) She knows karate.
(c) She is dedicated to preserving human life.
(d) She is stronger than most women.
10. Which of the following words best describes the mask Casanova wears when he admonishes Kate?
11. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
(a) Psychiatric help.
(b) To arrest his parents.
(c) To be a police informant.
(d) To set up a sting.
12. Why can't Casanova sleep?
(a) He needs to talk to his friend.
(b) He is so excited about his new capture.
(c) He doesn't like sleeping with his wife.
(d) He realizes he made his first mistake.
13. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
14. What was the first rule that is provided to Kate?
(a) She must never use her karate skills.
(b) She must never try to escape.
(c) She must never speak to him.
(d) She must never call for help.
15. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Talk with other family members.
(b) Hold a press conference.
(c) Search the woods.
(d) Provide help with a psychological profile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
2. Who found Kate?
3. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
4. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
5. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)