|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Casanova sleep?
(a) He doesn't like sleeping with his wife.
(b) He realizes he made his first mistake.
(c) He is so excited about his new capture.
(d) He needs to talk to his friend.
2. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Annette Bening.
(b) Katie Holmes.
(c) Farrah Fawcet.
(d) Courtney Cox.
3. What does Casanova insist on when he has sex with Kate?
(a) She not pass out and keep her eyes open.
(b) She make sounds indicating she is enjoying it.
(c) She not touch him at all.
(d) She participate willingly.
4. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
(a) She has tenacity.
(b) She enjoys pornographic acts.
(c) She is fearless.
(d) She is smart enough to understand him.
5. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
(a) He took a woman who he had not researched.
(b) He used a gun not just a stun gun.
(c) He murdered the fiancé.
(d) He left a clue behind.
6. What happened to all of Kate's immediate family except for her sister, Carol Anne?
(a) They became doctors.
(b) They became drug addicts.
(c) They abandoned her.
(d) They died from cancer.
7. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Lonely women.
(b) Abused women.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Vivacious women.
8. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
9. Why does Casanova tell Kate that she is there?
(a) To perform for him.
(b) So he can fall in love with her for awhile.
(c) To train her.
(d) To show him her strength and quickness.
10. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) FBI case file.
(b) 1900s postcard.
(c) Painting by Edvard Munch.
(d) Picture of Naomi.
11. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
(a) A cello and violin.
(b) A wicker basket and a mask.
(c) A black snake and a cup of milk.
(d) A stun gun and a pistol.
12. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
13. Where was the last place that Naomi was seen?
(a) Sarah Duke Gardens.
(b) Local pizza place.
(c) College library.
(d) University hospital.
14. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Search the woods.
(b) Hold a press conference.
(c) Provide help with a psychological profile.
(d) Talk with other family members.
15. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
2. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
3. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
4. What does Kate tell Cross about Naomi?
5. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)