|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Dean Lowell?
(b) Mid 30s.
(c) Long beard.
2. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
3. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(b) She wants him to know she beat him.
(c) She wants him to know he will be caught.
(d) She wants him to be on guard.
4. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Hangs him.
(b) Drowns him.
(c) Slashes his throat.
(d) Lets him go.
5. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
(a) Hide and seek.
(b) Kiss the girls.
(c) Love shack.
(d) Romance and love.
6. What happened to Cross' wife?
(a) Committed suicide.
(b) Killed in a drive-by shooting.
(c) Died from cancer.
(d) Was killed by a serial killer.
7. What does Casanova insist on when he has sex with Kate?
(a) She make sounds indicating she is enjoying it.
(b) She not pass out and keep her eyes open.
(c) She participate willingly.
(d) She not touch him at all.
8. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
(a) Rule against communication.
(b) Rule against violence.
(c) Rule against harming him.
(d) Rule against touching.
9. What does Kate tell Cross about Naomi?
(a) That she never heard of a girl named Naomi.
(b) That she is afraid to share any information with him.
(c) That Naomi saved her life.
(d) That she broke the rules by talking to a girl named Naomi.
10. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Abused women.
(b) Vivacious women.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Lonely women.
11. Who comes out and blocks Casanova's view of his latest conquest as she leaves?
(a) A police man.
(b) The store clerk.
(c) The waiter.
(d) His wife.
12. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(b) Who Casanova is.
(c) Where her stuff came from.
13. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
(a) She is all right.
(b) Where is Naomi.
(c) Communicating without words.
(d) How did she escape.
14. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
(a) How many days she has been there.
(b) How she can escape.
(c) What drug Casanova used on her.
(d) When Casanova will visit her again.
15. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
(b) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
(c) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
(d) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
2. How does Kate wake up when Cross is sitting with her?
3. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
4. Why can't Casanova sleep?
5. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)