|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to all of Kate's immediate family except for her sister, Carol Anne?
(a) They became drug addicts.
(b) They died from cancer.
(c) They abandoned her.
(d) They became doctors.
2. Why does Casanova tell Kate that she is there?
(a) To perform for him.
(b) To train her.
(c) So he can fall in love with her for awhile.
(d) To show him her strength and quickness.
3. How old was Naomi?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 18 years.
4. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Search the woods.
(b) Provide help with a psychological profile.
(c) Hold a press conference.
(d) Talk with other family members.
5. How does Kate wake up when Cross is sitting with her?
(a) Sobbing hysterically.
(b) She does not wake up.
(c) By yelling for help and calling to Naomi.
(d) With a scream.
6. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
(d) Suppressed people.
7. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 years.
8. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Lonely women.
(b) Vivacious women.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Abused women.
9. What information does Cross keep from the local police and the FBI?
(a) Kate's drugged state.
(b) The amount of physical abuse Kate suffered.
(c) The information about Naomi.
(d) Cross's thoughts on who Casanova is.
10. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
(a) Relieved and rejuvenated.
(b) Calm and relaxed.
(c) Energized and aroused.
(d) A little out of control.
11. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
(a) Rule against harming him.
(b) Rule against communication.
(c) Rule against touching.
(d) Rule against violence.
12. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
(a) He feels sorrow and remorse.
(b) The police cannot find him.
(c) He does not believe in rules.
(d) He does not stick to one type of victim.
13. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
14. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) 1900s postcard.
(b) FBI case file.
(c) Painting by Edvard Munch.
(d) Picture of Naomi.
15. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
(b) He will decide to contact Cross.
(c) He will step up a notch because of that.
(d) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
2. Why can't Casanova sleep?
3. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
4. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
5. What happened to Cross' wife?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)