|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
(a) A little out of control.
(b) Relieved and rejuvenated.
(c) Calm and relaxed.
(d) Energized and aroused.
2. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
(a) How did she escape.
(b) Where is Naomi.
(c) Communicating without words.
(d) She is all right.
3. What information does Cross keep from the local police and the FBI?
(a) The information about Naomi.
(b) Kate's drugged state.
(c) Cross's thoughts on who Casanova is.
(d) The amount of physical abuse Kate suffered.
4. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
5. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
(a) Someone who keeps pictures of the women he kills.
(b) Someone who takes souvenirs from his victims.
(c) Someone who keeps a harem of girls nearby.
(d) Someone who needs to complete many killings at one time.
6. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
(b) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
(c) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
(d) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
7. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
(a) She feels the stun gun pressed against her.
(b) She feels she is being watched.
(c) She hears a strange noise.
(d) Her fiancé was shot.
8. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Abused women.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) Lonely women.
(d) Vivacious women.
9. Who comes out and blocks Casanova's view of his latest conquest as she leaves?
(a) The waiter.
(b) A police man.
(c) His wife.
(d) The store clerk.
10. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
(a) She has tenacity.
(b) She is smart enough to understand him.
(c) She enjoys pornographic acts.
(d) She is fearless.
11. Where was the last place that Naomi was seen?
(a) Sarah Duke Gardens.
(b) College library.
(c) University hospital.
(d) Local pizza place.
12. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
(a) What drug Casanova used on her.
(b) How many days she has been there.
(c) How she can escape.
(d) When Casanova will visit her again.
13. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
14. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
15. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Hangs him.
(b) Slashes his throat.
(c) Drowns him.
(d) Lets him go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
2. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
3. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
4. What was the first rule that is provided to Kate?
5. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)