|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
2. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
(a) Being able to make his victims love him first.
(b) Being the perfect gentleman.
(c) Being able to leave the crime scene perfect.
(d) Being able to move undetected through any place.
3. What happens, according to Kate, after she escapes?
(a) Casanova grabs her.
(b) Policemen come out of the woods.
(c) The house disappears.
(d) Other girls escape as well.
4. What things does Casanova prepare for Anna?
(a) Robe and mask.
(b) Music from the Rolling Stones and a book of poetry.
(c) Warm milk, rubber tubing and a wicker basket.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald book and a new robe.
5. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
(a) He is wearing his mask with torn clothes.
(b) He is still wearing his mask and holding a stun gun.
(c) He is not wearing his mask and has a rifle with him.
(d) He is no longer wearing his mask and has a syringe.
6. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(b) Who Casanova is.
(c) Where her stuff came from.
7. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Beautiful women.
(b) Vivacious women.
(c) Abused women.
(d) Lonely women.
8. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
(a) He feels sorrow and remorse.
(b) He does not believe in rules.
(c) He does not stick to one type of victim.
(d) The police cannot find him.
9. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
10. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
(a) Someone who needs to complete many killings at one time.
(b) Someone who takes souvenirs from his victims.
(c) Someone who keeps a harem of girls nearby.
(d) Someone who keeps pictures of the women he kills.
11. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) 1900s postcard.
(b) Painting by Edvard Munch.
(c) Picture of Naomi.
(d) FBI case file.
12. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) She believes the Gentleman Caller has followed Casanova.
(b) She thinks they are the same person.
(c) She thinks they might be talking to each other.
(d) She believes Casanova has killed the Gentleman Caller.
13. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(b) John Sampson.
14. What particular place impresses Cross about the place where Naomi was last seen?
(d) Bright lights.
15. What happened to Kate's father?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) Her mother killed him.
(c) Her mother kicked him out of the house.
(d) He was sent to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
2. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
3. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
4. Why can't Casanova sleep?
5. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)