|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Katie Holmes.
(b) Annette Bening.
(c) Courtney Cox.
(d) Farrah Fawcet.
2. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
(a) He lies and tells them that he will be releasing them.
(b) Kate was recaptured.
(c) He was not going to bother any of them tonight.
(d) Naomi playing the violin for them.
3. What happened to Kate's father?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He was sent to jail.
(c) Her mother kicked him out of the house.
(d) Her mother killed him.
4. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
(a) She made a promise to her dying mother.
(b) She has a job waiting for her there.
(c) She needs to do that to work off her college debt.
(d) She wants to pay back her local community.
5. What things does Casanova prepare for Anna?
(a) Music from the Rolling Stones and a book of poetry.
(b) Warm milk, rubber tubing and a wicker basket.
(c) Robe and mask.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald book and a new robe.
6. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
7. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
(a) He is not wearing his mask and has a rifle with him.
(b) He is wearing his mask with torn clothes.
(c) He is still wearing his mask and holding a stun gun.
(d) He is no longer wearing his mask and has a syringe.
8. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
(a) Mask of surprise.
(b) Mask of hope.
(c) Mask of sanity.
(d) Mask of shame.
9. What is Anna doing as Casanova watches her through the window?
(a) Reading a book alone.
(b) Drinking wine with her fiancé.
(c) Making love with her fiancé.
(d) Looking through her earlier purchases.
10. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
(a) To arrest his parents.
(b) To set up a sting.
(c) Psychiatric help.
(d) To be a police informant.
11. Who comes out and blocks Casanova's view of his latest conquest as she leaves?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) The waiter.
(c) A police man.
(d) His wife.
12. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
(a) That he feels that the Gentleman Caller is losing it.
(b) That he feels a little crazy and picked up a new beauty.
(c) That he is very upset that he wrote about his girls in his diary.
(d) That he wants to visit him.
13. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
(a) He feels sorrow and remorse.
(b) He does not believe in rules.
(c) The police cannot find him.
(d) He does not stick to one type of victim.
14. What happened to Cross' wife?
(a) Killed in a drive-by shooting.
(b) Was killed by a serial killer.
(c) Died from cancer.
(d) Committed suicide.
15. What did Naomi do that caused some problems in the dorm according to Florence?
(a) She was holding secret meetings.
(b) Started dating Seth Taylor.
(c) Started a woman's rights group.
(d) Started drinking and skipping classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
2. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
3. What was the first rule that is provided to Kate?
4. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
5. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)