|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
2. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
(a) Duke campus.
(b) West Virginia.
3. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
4. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(b) Outside her apartment in his car.
(c) In his car at a strip mall.
(d) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
5. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) Painting by Edvard Munch.
(b) FBI case file.
(c) Picture of Naomi.
(d) 1900s postcard.
6. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
(a) She needs to do that to work off her college debt.
(b) She has a job waiting for her there.
(c) She wants to pay back her local community.
(d) She made a promise to her dying mother.
7. What is Anna doing as Casanova watches her through the window?
(a) Reading a book alone.
(b) Making love with her fiancé.
(c) Drinking wine with her fiancé.
(d) Looking through her earlier purchases.
8. What happened to all of Kate's immediate family except for her sister, Carol Anne?
(a) They became doctors.
(b) They abandoned her.
(c) They died from cancer.
(d) They became drug addicts.
9. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
(a) To arrest his parents.
(b) Psychiatric help.
(c) To set up a sting.
(d) To be a police informant.
10. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
(a) A little out of control.
(b) Calm and relaxed.
(c) Relieved and rejuvenated.
(d) Energized and aroused.
11. Why does Cross spend the night with Kate?
(a) He feels that he has to be there for emotional support.
(b) He wants to be the first one to speak with her.
(c) He is afraid that Casanova is a doctor and may return.
(d) He thinks she will die soon.
12. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
(b) Post-traumatic shock.
(c) Severe broken bones and lacerations.
13. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
14. Who found Kate?
(b) No one.
(c) Two young boys.
15. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
(a) Reads them poetry.
(b) Kisses them.
(c) Sings to them.
(d) Makes love to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Dean Lowell?
2. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
3. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
4. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
5. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)