|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cross spend the night with Kate?
(a) He wants to be the first one to speak with her.
(b) He is afraid that Casanova is a doctor and may return.
(c) He thinks she will die soon.
(d) He feels that he has to be there for emotional support.
2. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
(a) She was a strong willed woman who escaped.
(b) She may have had physical complications.
(c) She may have been rejected.
(d) She may have had a breakdown.
3. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
(b) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
(c) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
(d) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
4. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) Seeing the police down the street.
(b) That is how he changes back to his true self.
(c) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(d) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
5. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
(a) That he feels that the Gentleman Caller is losing it.
(b) That he feels a little crazy and picked up a new beauty.
(c) That he wants to visit him.
(d) That he is very upset that he wrote about his girls in his diary.
6. Who found Kate?
(a) Two young boys.
(b) No one.
7. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Slashes his throat.
(c) Drowns him.
(d) Hangs him.
8. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
(a) To be a liaison between the FBI and local authorities.
(b) To provide a personal insight.
(c) To keep an eye on him so he doesn't go off on his own.
(d) To look where others are not looking.
9. What particular place impresses Cross about the place where Naomi was last seen?
(a) Bright lights.
10. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
(a) He is not wearing his mask and has a rifle with him.
(b) He is wearing his mask with torn clothes.
(c) He is still wearing his mask and holding a stun gun.
(d) He is no longer wearing his mask and has a syringe.
11. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
12. What happened to Cross' wife?
(a) Killed in a drive-by shooting.
(b) Committed suicide.
(c) Was killed by a serial killer.
(d) Died from cancer.
13. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
14. Which of the following words best describes the mask Casanova wears when he admonishes Kate?
15. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Farrah Fawcet.
(b) Katie Holmes.
(c) Annette Bening.
(d) Courtney Cox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
2. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
3. What things does Casanova prepare for Anna?
4. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
5. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)