|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
(a) She fascinates him.
(b) She is stronger than most women.
(c) She is dedicated to preserving human life.
(d) She knows karate.
2. What was the new twist in regard to Casanova's crimes?
(a) He left a clue behind.
(b) He murdered the fiancé.
(c) He used a gun not just a stun gun.
(d) He took a woman who he had not researched.
3. As Kate tries to get away from the powerful man, what information is she shocked to realize?
(a) She knows the killer's name.
(b) The killer knows her name.
(c) She is being drugged.
(d) This is the killer who has been on television.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
5. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
(a) He is no longer wearing his mask and has a syringe.
(b) He is wearing his mask with torn clothes.
(c) He is still wearing his mask and holding a stun gun.
(d) He is not wearing his mask and has a rifle with him.
6. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
(a) A cello and violin.
(b) A black snake and a cup of milk.
(c) A wicker basket and a mask.
(d) A stun gun and a pistol.
7. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
(a) Make him fall in love for real.
(b) Help him get the other girls to follow the rules.
(c) Help him get over Kate.
(d) Contact the Gentleman Caller.
8. Who comes out and blocks Casanova's view of his latest conquest as she leaves?
(a) His wife.
(b) The store clerk.
(c) The waiter.
(d) A police man.
9. When did FBI agent Kyle Craig and Cross meet?
(a) When Cross was accused of committing a crime.
(b) When it was announced that Naomi was missing.
(c) When Cross taught a course for the FBI.
(d) When they were looking for a serial kidnapper.
10. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
(a) She may have been rejected.
(b) She was a strong willed woman who escaped.
(c) She may have had a breakdown.
(d) She may have had physical complications.
11. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Provide help with a psychological profile.
(b) Search the woods.
(c) Hold a press conference.
(d) Talk with other family members.
12. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
(b) Clothes and jewelry.
(c) A snake.
13. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
14. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
(a) Calm and relaxed.
(b) Relieved and rejuvenated.
(c) A little out of control.
(d) Energized and aroused.
15. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
(a) She hears a strange noise.
(b) Her fiancé was shot.
(c) She feels she is being watched.
(d) She feels the stun gun pressed against her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
2. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
3. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
4. Why can't Casanova sleep?
5. Who found Kate?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)