|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(a) John Sampson.
2. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
(a) Provides therapy for her.
(b) Has her walk through the events of the day she disappeared.
(c) Uses drugs to help her relax.
(d) Hypnotizes her.
3. Where was the last place that Naomi was seen?
(a) Sarah Duke Gardens.
(b) University hospital.
(c) Local pizza place.
(d) College library.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Dean Lowell?
(a) Long beard.
(c) Mid 30s.
5. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He will step up a notch because of that.
(b) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
(c) He will decide to contact Cross.
(d) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
6. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Annette Bening.
(b) Katie Holmes.
(c) Courtney Cox.
(d) Farrah Fawcet.
7. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
(b) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
(c) Fresh flowers with the body.
(d) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
8. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
(a) That he feels that the Gentleman Caller is losing it.
(b) That he feels a little crazy and picked up a new beauty.
(c) That he is very upset that he wrote about his girls in his diary.
(d) That he wants to visit him.
9. What happened to all of Kate's immediate family except for her sister, Carol Anne?
(a) They died from cancer.
(b) They abandoned her.
(c) They became doctors.
(d) They became drug addicts.
10. What happened to Cross' wife?
(a) Died from cancer.
(b) Killed in a drive-by shooting.
(c) Was killed by a serial killer.
(d) Committed suicide.
11. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
(a) A little out of control.
(b) Calm and relaxed.
(c) Relieved and rejuvenated.
(d) Energized and aroused.
12. Why can't Casanova sleep?
(a) He is so excited about his new capture.
(b) He needs to talk to his friend.
(c) He doesn't like sleeping with his wife.
(d) He realizes he made his first mistake.
13. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
(b) Basement behind refrigerator.
(c) Air ducts between the bedrooms.
(d) Crawl space between the walls.
14. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
(a) To be a liaison between the FBI and local authorities.
(b) To keep an eye on him so he doesn't go off on his own.
(c) To look where others are not looking.
(d) To provide a personal insight.
15. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
(a) Where is Naomi.
(b) How did she escape.
(c) Communicating without words.
(d) She is all right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
2. What happened to Kate's father?
3. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
4. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)