|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
2. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
(a) She screams and calls for help.
(b) She hides in the woods.
(c) She runs into a stream.
(d) She jumps off a cliff.
3. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her life slipping away.
4. What does Kate tell Cross about Naomi?
(a) That she is afraid to share any information with him.
(b) That she never heard of a girl named Naomi.
(c) That Naomi saved her life.
(d) That she broke the rules by talking to a girl named Naomi.
5. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Courtney Cox.
(b) Katie Holmes.
(c) Farrah Fawcet.
(d) Annette Bening.
6. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(b) Who Casanova is.
(d) Where her stuff came from.
7. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Provide help with a psychological profile.
(b) Talk with other family members.
(c) Search the woods.
(d) Hold a press conference.
8. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
9. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
(a) Where is Naomi.
(b) She is all right.
(c) Communicating without words.
(d) How did she escape.
10. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
(a) Mask of hope.
(b) Mask of surprise.
(c) Mask of shame.
(d) Mask of sanity.
11. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
12. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
(a) Kisses them.
(b) Sings to them.
(c) Makes love to them.
(d) Reads them poetry.
13. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Has sex with her.
(c) Gives her drugs.
(d) Abuses her.
14. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
(b) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
(c) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
(d) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
15. Who found Kate?
(b) Two young boys.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
2. Where was the last place that Naomi was seen?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Dean Lowell?
4. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
5. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)