|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Kate's father?
(a) He was sent to jail.
(b) Her mother killed him.
(c) Her mother kicked him out of the house.
(d) He died from cancer.
2. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(b) Who Casanova is.
(c) Where her stuff came from.
3. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(a) John Sampson.
4. What happened to Cross' wife?
(a) Committed suicide.
(b) Died from cancer.
(c) Was killed by a serial killer.
(d) Killed in a drive-by shooting.
5. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
(b) Air ducts between the bedrooms.
(c) Basement behind refrigerator.
(d) Crawl space between the walls.
6. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He will decide to contact Cross.
(b) He will step up a notch because of that.
(c) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
(d) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
7. What was the first rule that is provided to Kate?
(a) She must never try to escape.
(b) She must never call for help.
(c) She must never use her karate skills.
(d) She must never speak to him.
8. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
(a) She may have had a breakdown.
(b) She may have been rejected.
(c) She was a strong willed woman who escaped.
(d) She may have had physical complications.
9. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) She believes Casanova has killed the Gentleman Caller.
(b) She believes the Gentleman Caller has followed Casanova.
(c) She thinks they might be talking to each other.
(d) She thinks they are the same person.
10. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
(a) Makes love to them.
(b) Sings to them.
(c) Kisses them.
(d) Reads them poetry.
11. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
(a) She feels she is being watched.
(b) Her fiancé was shot.
(c) She hears a strange noise.
(d) She feels the stun gun pressed against her.
12. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
(a) He does not believe in rules.
(b) He does not stick to one type of victim.
(c) The police cannot find him.
(d) He feels sorrow and remorse.
13. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(b) She wants him to be on guard.
(c) She wants him to know he will be caught.
(d) She wants him to know she beat him.
14. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Lonely women.
(b) Abused women.
(c) Vivacious women.
(d) Beautiful women.
15. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
(a) A snake.
(b) Clothes and jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
2. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
3. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
4. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
5. When did FBI agent Kyle Craig and Cross meet?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)