|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate tell Cross about Naomi?
(a) That she broke the rules by talking to a girl named Naomi.
(b) That she is afraid to share any information with him.
(c) That Naomi saved her life.
(d) That she never heard of a girl named Naomi.
2. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Abuses her.
(c) Has sex with her.
(d) Gives her drugs.
3. How old was Naomi?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 16 years.
4. What particular place impresses Cross about the place where Naomi was last seen?
(a) Bright lights.
5. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
(a) Duke campus.
(d) West Virginia.
6. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
7. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
(a) She has a job waiting for her there.
(b) She made a promise to her dying mother.
(c) She wants to pay back her local community.
(d) She needs to do that to work off her college debt.
8. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(a) Who Casanova is.
(d) Where her stuff came from.
9. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
(a) To be a police informant.
(b) To arrest his parents.
(c) To set up a sting.
(d) Psychiatric help.
10. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
11. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
(a) He is wearing his mask with torn clothes.
(b) He is still wearing his mask and holding a stun gun.
(c) He is not wearing his mask and has a rifle with him.
(d) He is no longer wearing his mask and has a syringe.
12. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) Outside her apartment in his car.
(b) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(c) In his car at a strip mall.
(d) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
13. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
(a) A snake.
(c) Clothes and jewelry.
14. How do Ruskin and Cross describe Kate's survival and escape?
(a) A breakthrough.
(b) A surprise.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A hopeful step.
15. Why does Cross spend the night with Kate?
(a) He feels that he has to be there for emotional support.
(b) He thinks she will die soon.
(c) He is afraid that Casanova is a doctor and may return.
(d) He wants to be the first one to speak with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
2. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
3. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
4. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
5. Why can't Casanova sleep?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)