Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
(a) He lies and tells them that he will be releasing them.
(b) Kate was recaptured.
(c) He was not going to bother any of them tonight.
(d) Naomi playing the violin for them.
2. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) In his car at a strip mall.
(b) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(c) Outside her apartment in his car.
(d) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
3. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) Fresh flowers with the body.
(b) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
(c) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
(d) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
4. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(b) John Sampson.
5. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Slashes his throat.
(c) Hangs him.
(d) Drowns him.
6. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
(a) Romance and love.
(b) Love shack.
(c) Kiss the girls.
(d) Hide and seek.
7. Approximately how many women does Casanova have at the house at one time?
(a) More than ten.
(b) Always at least nine.
(c) No more than five.
(d) Between six and eight.
8. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
(a) She may have had a breakdown.
(b) She was a strong willed woman who escaped.
(c) She may have had physical complications.
(d) She may have been rejected.
9. What makes Anna turn around while she and her fiancé are making love?
(a) She hears a strange noise.
(b) Her fiancé was shot.
(c) She feels the stun gun pressed against her.
(d) She feels she is being watched.
10. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
(a) Has sex with her.
(b) Abuses her.
(c) Gives her drugs.
(d) Kisses her.
11. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
(a) Someone who keeps pictures of the women he kills.
(b) Someone who needs to complete many killings at one time.
(c) Someone who keeps a harem of girls nearby.
(d) Someone who takes souvenirs from his victims.
12. What did Naomi do that caused some problems in the dorm according to Florence?
(a) Started dating Seth Taylor.
(b) She was holding secret meetings.
(c) Started drinking and skipping classes.
(d) Started a woman's rights group.
13. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
14. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
(b) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
(c) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
(d) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
15. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
(a) Hypnotizes her.
(b) Provides therapy for her.
(c) Has her walk through the events of the day she disappeared.
(d) Uses drugs to help her relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
2. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
3. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
4. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
5. Who comes out and blocks Casanova's view of his latest conquest as she leaves?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)