|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Drowns him.
(b) Slashes his throat.
(c) Hangs him.
(d) Lets him go.
2. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
3. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
(c) Clothes and jewelry.
(d) A snake.
4. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
(b) Crawl space between the walls.
(c) Basement behind refrigerator.
(d) Air ducts between the bedrooms.
5. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) That is how he changes back to his true self.
(b) Seeing the police down the street.
(c) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(d) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
6. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
7. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
8. How old was Naomi?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 18 years.
9. What is Anna doing as Casanova watches her through the window?
(a) Making love with her fiancé.
(b) Drinking wine with her fiancé.
(c) Reading a book alone.
(d) Looking through her earlier purchases.
10. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
11. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
(b) Severe broken bones and lacerations.
(d) Post-traumatic shock.
12. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
13. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
(a) Vivacious women.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) Lonely women.
(d) Abused women.
14. How do Ruskin and Cross describe Kate's survival and escape?
(a) A hopeful step.
(b) A surprise.
(c) A breakthrough.
(d) A miracle.
15. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(b) John Sampson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate wake up when Cross is sitting with her?
2. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
3. Why does Casanova tell Kate that she is there?
4. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
5. What happened to all of Kate's immediate family except for her sister, Carol Anne?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)