|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
(a) Calm and confident.
(b) Reserved and shy.
(c) Nervous and upset.
(d) Shocked and traumatized.
2. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
(a) She has tenacity.
(b) She is smart enough to understand him.
(c) She enjoys pornographic acts.
(d) She is fearless.
3. Who found Kate?
(a) No one.
(b) Two young boys.
4. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
5. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
(a) When Casanova will visit her again.
(b) How many days she has been there.
(c) What drug Casanova used on her.
(d) How she can escape.
6. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
7. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
8. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) She thinks they might be talking to each other.
(b) She believes Casanova has killed the Gentleman Caller.
(c) She thinks they are the same person.
(d) She believes the Gentleman Caller has followed Casanova.
9. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
(a) A stun gun and a pistol.
(b) A black snake and a cup of milk.
(c) A cello and violin.
(d) A wicker basket and a mask.
10. Where does Kate believe the mask Casanova wears might be from?
11. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
(b) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
(c) Fresh flowers with the body.
(d) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
12. What does Casanova have in the wicker basket?
(a) A snake.
(b) Clothes and jewelry.
13. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
(a) Kiss the girls.
(b) Romance and love.
(c) Hide and seek.
(d) Love shack.
14. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
(a) That he feels a little crazy and picked up a new beauty.
(b) That he wants to visit him.
(c) That he is very upset that he wrote about his girls in his diary.
(d) That he feels that the Gentleman Caller is losing it.
15. Why can't Casanova sleep?
(a) He needs to talk to his friend.
(b) He is so excited about his new capture.
(c) He realizes he made his first mistake.
(d) He doesn't like sleeping with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
2. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
3. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
4. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
5. What happened to Kate's father?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)