|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Casanova look for his prey?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) Duke campus.
2. What does Casanova tell the Gentleman Caller when he calls him?
(a) That he is very upset that he wrote about his girls in his diary.
(b) That he feels that the Gentleman Caller is losing it.
(c) That he wants to visit him.
(d) That he feels a little crazy and picked up a new beauty.
3. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
(a) How she can escape.
(b) How many days she has been there.
(c) What drug Casanova used on her.
(d) When Casanova will visit her again.
4. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
(a) She wrote an article about mail-order pornography.
(b) She is the latest and greatest reporter in Los Angeles.
(c) She is a beautiful women whom he admires.
(d) He has been watching her and understands how she thinks.
5. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
(a) Someone who needs to complete many killings at one time.
(b) Someone who keeps a harem of girls nearby.
(c) Someone who keeps pictures of the women he kills.
(d) Someone who takes souvenirs from his victims.
6. How old was Naomi?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 28 years.
7. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
8. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
9. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He will decide to contact Cross.
(b) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
(c) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
(d) He will step up a notch because of that.
10. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
(a) Her love.
(c) Her life slipping away.
11. What happened to Cross' wife?
(a) Committed suicide.
(b) Died from cancer.
(c) Killed in a drive-by shooting.
(d) Was killed by a serial killer.
12. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
(a) To keep an eye on him so he doesn't go off on his own.
(b) To provide a personal insight.
(c) To be a liaison between the FBI and local authorities.
(d) To look where others are not looking.
13. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
(a) Being able to leave the crime scene perfect.
(b) Being able to move undetected through any place.
(c) Being able to make his victims love him first.
(d) Being the perfect gentleman.
14. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
15. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(a) John Sampson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
2. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
3. What happens, according to Kate, after she escapes?
4. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
5. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)