|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
2. How do Ruskin and Cross describe Kate's survival and escape?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A hopeful step.
(c) A breakthrough.
(d) A surprise.
3. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
(a) Stabbed with a knife.
(b) Beaten with a pole.
(c) Shot with a stun gun.
(d) Shot with a revolver.
4. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
5. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
(a) She fascinates him.
(b) She is stronger than most women.
(c) She is dedicated to preserving human life.
(d) She knows karate.
6. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) 1900s postcard.
(b) Picture of Naomi.
(c) FBI case file.
(d) Painting by Edvard Munch.
7. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(b) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
(c) Seeing the police down the street.
(d) That is how he changes back to his true self.
8. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(b) Who Casanova is.
(d) Where her stuff came from.
9. How old was Naomi?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 18 years.
10. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Katie Holmes.
(b) Courtney Cox.
(c) Farrah Fawcet.
(d) Annette Bening.
11. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
(a) A stun gun and a pistol.
(b) A cello and violin.
(c) A wicker basket and a mask.
(d) A black snake and a cup of milk.
12. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
(a) Mask of surprise.
(b) Mask of shame.
(c) Mask of sanity.
(d) Mask of hope.
13. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
(a) Kisses them.
(b) Reads them poetry.
(c) Makes love to them.
(d) Sings to them.
14. What happened to Kate's father?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He was sent to jail.
(c) Her mother kicked him out of the house.
(d) Her mother killed him.
15. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
2. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
4. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
5. What was the first rule that is provided to Kate?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)