|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kate wake up when Cross is sitting with her?
(a) She does not wake up.
(b) With a scream.
(c) By yelling for help and calling to Naomi.
(d) Sobbing hysterically.
2. What is Kate suffering from when Cross goes to see her in the hospital?
(a) Severe broken bones and lacerations.
(c) Post-traumatic shock.
3. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
(a) Mask of shame.
(b) Mask of hope.
(c) Mask of sanity.
(d) Mask of surprise.
4. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
5. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
(a) Romance and love.
(b) Hide and seek.
(c) Kiss the girls.
(d) Love shack.
6. What happened to Cross' wife?
(a) Died from cancer.
(b) Was killed by a serial killer.
(c) Killed in a drive-by shooting.
(d) Committed suicide.
7. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
(a) To be a liaison between the FBI and local authorities.
(b) To look where others are not looking.
(c) To keep an eye on him so he doesn't go off on his own.
(d) To provide a personal insight.
8. Why can't Casanova sleep?
(a) He doesn't like sleeping with his wife.
(b) He is so excited about his new capture.
(c) He realizes he made his first mistake.
(d) He needs to talk to his friend.
9. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(b) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
(c) In his car at a strip mall.
(d) Outside her apartment in his car.
10. What is Anna doing as Casanova watches her through the window?
(a) Making love with her fiancé.
(b) Reading a book alone.
(c) Drinking wine with her fiancé.
(d) Looking through her earlier purchases.
11. Which of the following words best describes the mask Casanova wears when he admonishes Kate?
12. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
13. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Farrah Fawcet.
(b) Annette Bening.
(c) Katie Holmes.
(d) Courtney Cox.
14. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
(b) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
(c) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
(d) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
15. Which of the following describes how Casanova feels as he watches Anna?
(a) A little out of control.
(b) Calm and relaxed.
(c) Energized and aroused.
(d) Relieved and rejuvenated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
2. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
3. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
4. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
5. What things does Casanova prepare for Anna?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)