|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
(a) She fascinates him.
(b) She is stronger than most women.
(c) She is dedicated to preserving human life.
(d) She knows karate.
2. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(a) Where her stuff came from.
(d) Who Casanova is.
3. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
(a) She is fearless.
(b) She enjoys pornographic acts.
(c) She is smart enough to understand him.
(d) She has tenacity.
4. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
(a) To set up a sting.
(b) To be a police informant.
(c) To arrest his parents.
(d) Psychiatric help.
5. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) FBI case file.
(b) 1900s postcard.
(c) Painting by Edvard Munch.
(d) Picture of Naomi.
6. What does Casanova insist on when he has sex with Kate?
(a) She make sounds indicating she is enjoying it.
(b) She participate willingly.
(c) She not touch him at all.
(d) She not pass out and keep her eyes open.
7. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
(a) He has been watching her and understands how she thinks.
(b) She is the latest and greatest reporter in Los Angeles.
(c) She wrote an article about mail-order pornography.
(d) She is a beautiful women whom he admires.
8. As Kate tries to get away from the powerful man, what information is she shocked to realize?
(a) She is being drugged.
(b) She knows the killer's name.
(c) The killer knows her name.
(d) This is the killer who has been on television.
9. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Search the woods.
(b) Talk with other family members.
(c) Provide help with a psychological profile.
(d) Hold a press conference.
10. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
(a) Shot with a stun gun.
(b) Stabbed with a knife.
(c) Shot with a revolver.
(d) Beaten with a pole.
11. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
12. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
(a) Has her walk through the events of the day she disappeared.
(b) Provides therapy for her.
(c) Uses drugs to help her relax.
(d) Hypnotizes her.
13. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
14. Who found Kate?
(a) No one.
(c) Two young boys.
15. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
2. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
3. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
4. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
5. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)