|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate agree to do while accompanied by Detective Ruskin and Sikes?
(a) Talk with other family members.
(b) Hold a press conference.
(c) Provide help with a psychological profile.
(d) Search the woods.
2. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
(c) Suppressed people.
3. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Annette Bening.
(b) Farrah Fawcet.
(c) Courtney Cox.
(d) Katie Holmes.
4. How old was Naomi?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 16 years.
5. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(a) Where her stuff came from.
(b) Who Casanova is.
6. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He will step up a notch because of that.
(b) He will decide to contact Cross.
(c) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
(d) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
7. What was slipped under Cross' door while he was sleeping?
(a) 1900s postcard.
(b) Painting by Edvard Munch.
(c) Picture of Naomi.
(d) FBI case file.
8. Which of the following accurately describes Kate during the conference?
(a) Shocked and traumatized.
(b) Nervous and upset.
(c) Calm and confident.
(d) Reserved and shy.
9. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
(a) Uses drugs to help her relax.
(b) Hypnotizes her.
(c) Has her walk through the events of the day she disappeared.
(d) Provides therapy for her.
10. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(b) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
(c) Outside her apartment in his car.
(d) In his car at a strip mall.
11. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
12. What message does Cross think Kate is sending to Casanova?
(a) She wants him to blame her, not the other girls.
(b) She wants him to know she beat him.
(c) She wants him to know he will be caught.
(d) She wants him to be on guard.
13. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
(a) Shot with a revolver.
(b) Beaten with a pole.
(c) Stabbed with a knife.
(d) Shot with a stun gun.
14. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
15. Which of the following words best describes the mask Casanova wears when he admonishes Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
2. What type of prey does Casanova look for?
3. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
4. What name does Casanova have for his forbidden game?
5. What happened to all of Kate's immediate family except for her sister, Carol Anne?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)