Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
Basement behind refrigerator.
2. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
Being the perfect gentleman.
3. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
4. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
5. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
6. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
Slashes his throat.
This section contains 5,020 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)