|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 95-98 | Chapter 99-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cross spend the night with Kate?
(a) He thinks she will die soon.
(b) He is afraid that Casanova is a doctor and may return.
(c) He wants to be the first one to speak with her.
(d) He feels that he has to be there for emotional support.
2. Why does Rudolph tell Casanova that he is the one who should be there with Kate?
(a) Because he has no connection to her.
(b) Because he know what to do for her.
(c) Because it is his turn with this girl.
(d) Because she got away from Casanova.
3. How old was Naomi?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 16 years.
4. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
5. Who comes out and blocks Casanova's view of his latest conquest as she leaves?
(a) The store clerk.
(b) The waiter.
(c) A police man.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
2. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
3. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
4. What mystery can't Cross and Kate seem to unravel?
5. What does Cross believe is wrong with the scene at Kate's house that leads him to believe this was not a Casanova scene?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)