|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 95-98 | Chapter 99-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the main issue as Kate sees it preventing Kate and Cross from having a relationship?
(a) They are both afraid of commitment.
(b) They are both worried about Naomi.
(c) They have too many areas of difference.
(d) They are both too keyed up from the investigation.
2. Which of the following terms describes how Sachs is known around the college campus?
(c) Weight lifter.
(d) Highly intelligent.
3. What does Cross think may have happened to Bette Anne Ryerson?
(a) She may have had a breakdown.
(b) She may have been rejected.
(c) She was a strong willed woman who escaped.
(d) She may have had physical complications.
4. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
5. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
(a) The head of the college police department.
(c) A group of women who know those that have disappeared.
(d) Dean of Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
2. What happens when Naomi tries to call out to Kristen?
3. What does Cross try to talk to Kate about?
4. Which of the following words best describes the mask Casanova wears when he admonishes Kate?
5. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)