|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 95-98 | Chapter 99-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
(a) Abuses her.
(b) Gives her drugs.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Has sex with her.
2. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
3. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
(b) Suppressed people.
4. How does Kate wake up when Cross is sitting with her?
(a) By yelling for help and calling to Naomi.
(b) Sobbing hysterically.
(c) She does not wake up.
(d) With a scream.
5. What information does Cross keep from the local police and the FBI?
(a) Cross's thoughts on who Casanova is.
(b) Kate's drugged state.
(c) The amount of physical abuse Kate suffered.
(d) The information about Naomi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
2. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
3. When was Sachs a murder suspect?
4. Which of the following reasons is not one that keeps Kate from sleeping when she returns home?
5. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)