|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52 | Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
(a) Mask of hope.
(b) Mask of shame.
(c) Mask of surprise.
(d) Mask of sanity.
2. What does Cross indicate to Sampson he will not consider at all?
(a) The possibility that Casanova will come after him.
(b) The possibility that he will not solve the case.
(c) The possibility that Naomi is dead.
(d) The possibility that he will be totally shut out of the investigation.
3. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
(a) How many days she has been there.
(b) How she can escape.
(c) What drug Casanova used on her.
(d) When Casanova will visit her again.
4. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) She thinks they are the same person.
(b) She believes the Gentleman Caller has followed Casanova.
(c) She thinks they might be talking to each other.
(d) She believes Casanova has killed the Gentleman Caller.
5. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
2. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
3. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
4. When did FBI agent Kyle Craig and Cross meet?
5. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)