|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52 | Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the mask Casanova wears when he admonishes Kate?
2. How old was Naomi?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 22 years.
3. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
4. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
(a) He will decide to contact Cross.
(b) He enjoys the prospect of committing the perfect crime.
(c) He is becoming frustrated that he is not getting recognition.
(d) He will step up a notch because of that.
5. What things does Casanova prepare for Anna?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald book and a new robe.
(b) Warm milk, rubber tubing and a wicker basket.
(c) Music from the Rolling Stones and a book of poetry.
(d) Robe and mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
2. What information does Cross keep from the local police and the FBI?
3. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
4. Where was the last place that Naomi was seen?
5. Where does Kate's karate kick land on Casanova?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)