|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casanova tell Kate he feels?
(a) Her life slipping away.
(d) Her love.
2. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
(a) What drug Casanova used on her.
(b) How she can escape.
(c) How many days she has been there.
(d) When Casanova will visit her again.
3. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
(a) Someone who keeps a harem of girls nearby.
(b) Someone who needs to complete many killings at one time.
(c) Someone who keeps pictures of the women he kills.
(d) Someone who takes souvenirs from his victims.
4. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
(a) She knows karate.
(b) She is stronger than most women.
(c) She is dedicated to preserving human life.
(d) She fascinates him.
5. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) She thinks they might be talking to each other.
(b) She believes the Gentleman Caller has followed Casanova.
(c) She thinks they are the same person.
(d) She believes Casanova has killed the Gentleman Caller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
2. Who does Cross meet with from the university?
3. How old was Naomi?
4. Where was the last place that Naomi was seen?
5. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)