|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casanova tell Naomi he picked her?
(a) She enjoys pornographic acts.
(b) She has tenacity.
(c) She is smart enough to understand him.
(d) She is fearless.
2. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
(a) Wondering who will be his next victim.
(b) Seeing the police down the street.
(c) Thinking about the girl he left tied to the tree.
(d) That is how he changes back to his true self.
3. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
4. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
(a) Basement behind refrigerator.
(b) Crawl space between the walls.
(d) Air ducts between the bedrooms.
5. What relationship did Naomi and Dean Lowell have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
2. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
3. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
4. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
5. How does Cross think Casanova feels at stumping him and the other authorities?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)