|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32 | Chapter 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Kate tries to get away from the powerful man, what information is she shocked to realize?
(a) The killer knows her name.
(b) She knows the killer's name.
(c) This is the killer who has been on television.
(d) She is being drugged.
2. What did Naomi do that caused some problems in the dorm according to Florence?
(a) Started dating Seth Taylor.
(b) Started a woman's rights group.
(c) Started drinking and skipping classes.
(d) She was holding secret meetings.
3. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(c) John Sampson.
4. How does Casanova describe the idea of Cross capturing him?
5. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
(a) She is dedicated to preserving human life.
(b) She is stronger than most women.
(c) She fascinates him.
(d) She knows karate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Dean Lowell?
2. What particular place impresses Cross about the place where Naomi was last seen?
3. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
4. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
5. By the end of Chapter 15, how many murders have been associated with Casanova in the Southeast region of the country?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)