|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29-32 | Chapter 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casanova do just before he walks away from the girl?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Abuses her.
(c) Has sex with her.
(d) Gives her drugs.
2. Which of the following is what Burns thinks a collector is in relation to Casanova?
(a) Someone who takes souvenirs from his victims.
(b) Someone who needs to complete many killings at one time.
(c) Someone who keeps a harem of girls nearby.
(d) Someone who keeps pictures of the women he kills.
3. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
(a) Kisses them.
(b) Reads them poetry.
(c) Makes love to them.
(d) Sings to them.
4. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(a) Who Casanova is.
(b) Where her stuff came from.
5. As Kate tries to get away from the powerful man, what information is she shocked to realize?
(a) She knows the killer's name.
(b) The killer knows her name.
(c) This is the killer who has been on television.
(d) She is being drugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casanova tell Kate that she is there?
2. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
3. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
4. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
5. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)