|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-24 | Chapter 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
(a) Being able to move undetected through any place.
(b) Being the perfect gentleman.
(c) Being able to make his victims love him first.
(d) Being able to leave the crime scene perfect.
2. How old was Naomi?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 28 years.
3. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
(a) To set up a sting.
(b) Psychiatric help.
(c) To arrest his parents.
(d) To be a police informant.
4. What does Kate find inside the closet when she looks?
(a) Weapons and ropes.
(b) The remains of a deceased woman.
(c) Another woman hiding.
(d) Her own clothes.
5. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
(a) She has a job waiting for her there.
(b) She made a promise to her dying mother.
(c) She wants to pay back her local community.
(d) She needs to do that to work off her college debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Casanova let out a scream?
2. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
3. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
4. Which of the following is a nickname for Naomi?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Casanova?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)