|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38-39 | Chapter 40-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Kate McTiernan?
(a) Stabbed with a knife.
(b) Beaten with a pole.
(c) Shot with a stun gun.
(d) Shot with a revolver.
2. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
(a) She made a promise to her dying mother.
(b) She wants to pay back her local community.
(c) She needs to do that to work off her college debt.
(d) She has a job waiting for her there.
3. Who does Cross feel continues to shut him out of the investigation?
4. How is Casanova unlike other mass killers?
(a) He feels sorrow and remorse.
(b) The police cannot find him.
(c) He does not stick to one type of victim.
(d) He does not believe in rules.
5. Which of the following characters shares the same profession as Dr. Cross?
(c) John Sampson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Kate think Casanova may have?
2. How does Cross refer to serial killers?
3. As Kate tries to get away from the powerful man, what information is she shocked to realize?
4. Why did Marcus search out Dr. Cross?
5. What information does Kate want to help prove to herself that she is sane?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)