|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 62-64 | Chapter 65-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
(b) Where her stuff came from.
(c) Who Casanova is.
2. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(b) Plastic surgery.
3. What theory does Lieberman share with Cross about the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
(a) She thinks they are the same person.
(b) She believes the Gentleman Caller has followed Casanova.
(c) She believes Casanova has killed the Gentleman Caller.
(d) She thinks they might be talking to each other.
4. What does Kate do to escape from Casanova?
(a) She jumps off a cliff.
(b) She screams and calls for help.
(c) She runs into a stream.
(d) She hides in the woods.
5. What did Naomi do that caused some problems in the dorm according to Florence?
(a) Started drinking and skipping classes.
(b) Started dating Seth Taylor.
(c) She was holding secret meetings.
(d) Started a woman's rights group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
2. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
3. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
4. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
5. What does Cross do in the hopes of jogging her memory further?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)