|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 62-64 | Chapter 65-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Gentleman Caller's specialty?
(c) Plastic surgery.
2. Why does Cross believe he is a part of the investigation?
(a) To be a liaison between the FBI and local authorities.
(b) To keep an eye on him so he doesn't go off on his own.
(c) To look where others are not looking.
(d) To provide a personal insight.
3. Why is Kate McTiernan planning on returning to West Virginia?
(a) She made a promise to her dying mother.
(b) She has a job waiting for her there.
(c) She needs to do that to work off her college debt.
(d) She wants to pay back her local community.
4. How does Casanova appear as he is chasing Kate?
(a) He is no longer wearing his mask and has a syringe.
(b) He is not wearing his mask and has a rifle with him.
(c) He is still wearing his mask and holding a stun gun.
(d) He is wearing his mask with torn clothes.
5. Who does Anna remind him of?
(a) Farrah Fawcet.
(b) Katie Holmes.
(c) Courtney Cox.
(d) Annette Bening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casanova think Anna will help him with?
2. Why does Casanova tell Kate he chose her?
3. How many suspects are under surveillance by the FBI in regards to Casanova?
4. What is the name of the psychological condition that Cross thinks of in regard to the Gentleman Caller and Casanova?
5. What does Kate meditate to focus on?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)