|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 89-90 | Chapter 91-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Casanova know that everything can be traced back to?
(a) Roe Tierney and Tom Hutchinson murders.
(b) Durham Elementary School.
(c) Duke Medical Center.
(d) Duke University dorms.
2. Why does Rudolph tell Casanova that he is the one who should be there with Kate?
(a) Because she got away from Casanova.
(b) Because he has no connection to her.
(c) Because it is his turn with this girl.
(d) Because he know what to do for her.
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Bonding of college roommates.
(b) Sexual urges of the modern male.
(c) Recovering from trauma.
(d) Twinning in inmates.
4. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) In his car at a strip mall.
(b) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
(c) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(d) Outside her apartment in his car.
5. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
(a) She won't let Casanova chase her out of her house.
(b) She has Cross with her so that makes it safer.
(c) She feels that she is being repressed and needs continuity.
(d) She feels safer in a known environment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Kate's father?
2. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
3. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
4. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
5. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)