|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 89-90 | Chapter 91-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Bonding of college roommates.
(b) Recovering from trauma.
(c) Twinning in inmates.
(d) Sexual urges of the modern male.
2. Where does Casanova know that everything can be traced back to?
(a) Duke University dorms.
(b) Roe Tierney and Tom Hutchinson murders.
(c) Duke Medical Center.
(d) Durham Elementary School.
3. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
(a) A wicker basket and a mask.
(b) A stun gun and a pistol.
(c) A cello and violin.
(d) A black snake and a cup of milk.
4. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
5. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
(a) Mask of shame.
(b) Mask of hope.
(c) Mask of sanity.
(d) Mask of surprise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
2. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
3. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
4. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
5. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)