|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 89-90 | Chapter 91-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casanova think he and Rudolph should do next?
(a) Find new girls and release the ones they have.
(b) Set up the police to take the fall.
(c) Stop all of their captures and killings.
(d) Move to a new area.
2. Where does Casanova know that everything can be traced back to?
(a) Duke Medical Center.
(b) Duke University dorms.
(c) Durham Elementary School.
(d) Roe Tierney and Tom Hutchinson murders.
3. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
(a) Rule against communication.
(b) Rule against violence.
(c) Rule against touching.
(d) Rule against harming him.
4. Why does Rudolph tell Casanova that he is the one who should be there with Kate?
(a) Because she got away from Casanova.
(b) Because he has no connection to her.
(c) Because he know what to do for her.
(d) Because it is his turn with this girl.
5. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
(a) Twinning in inmates.
(b) Sexual urges of the modern male.
(c) Recovering from trauma.
(d) Bonding of college roommates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the special treat that Casanova told the girls about?
2. How old was the Gentleman Caller's latest victim?
3. Why won't Kate go to a hotel as Cross suggests?
4. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
5. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)