|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 89-90 | Chapter 91-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Gentleman Caller's signature?
(a) Fresh flowers with the body.
(b) A sprinkling of powder across the body.
(c) Newspaper article on the victim's chest.
(d) A business card in the pocket of the victim.
2. What does Kate fantasize about in regard to Casanova?
(a) Killing him.
(b) Seeing him in jail.
(c) Finding his disappearing house.
(d) Finding the other girls.
3. Where does Casanova know that everything can be traced back to?
(a) Roe Tierney and Tom Hutchinson murders.
(b) Duke Medical Center.
(c) Durham Elementary School.
(d) Duke University dorms.
4. Where does Casanova sit tracking his latest conquest?
(a) In his car at a strip mall.
(b) Outside her apartment in his car.
(c) In a café sipping on his coffee.
(d) Outside a Victoria's Secret store.
5. Why does Rudolph tell Casanova that he is the one who should be there with Kate?
(a) Because she got away from Casanova.
(b) Because he has no connection to her.
(c) Because it is his turn with this girl.
(d) Because he know what to do for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mask does Casanova describe himself as having?
2. Why did the Gentleman Caller choose to communicate with Lieberman?
3. What was the content of the essay that Kate was reading to help her better understand Casanova?
4. What is Casanova holding when all of the women meet him in the living room?
5. What rule prevents the girls from joining together to overtake Casanova?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)