Prologue—Perfect Crimes—Casanova | Prologue—Perfect Crimes—The Gentleman Caller | Chapter 1-2
1. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
(b) Crawl space between the walls.
(c) Air ducts between the bedrooms.
(d) Basement behind refrigerator.
2. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
(a) Being able to leave the crime scene perfect.
(b) Being able to make his victims love him first.
(c) Being the perfect gentleman.
(d) Being able to move undetected through any place.
3. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
4. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
(a) Makes love to them.
(b) Sings to them.
(c) Kisses them.
(d) Reads them poetry.
5. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 6 months.
6. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Drowns him.
(c) Hangs him.
(d) Slashes his throat.
This section contains 5,020 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)