Prologue—Perfect Crimes—Casanova | Prologue—Perfect Crimes—The Gentleman Caller | Chapter 1-2
1. Where does the young killer sleep in the Casanova summary?
(a) Air ducts between the bedrooms.
(b) Crawl space between the walls.
(d) Basement behind refrigerator.
2. What does the killer in the Gentleman Caller summary pride himself on?
(a) Being able to make his victims love him first.
(b) Being able to move undetected through any place.
(c) Being the perfect gentleman.
(d) Being able to leave the crime scene perfect.
3. In what year does this section of the novel about Dr. Cross take place?
4. What does the Casanova killer do just before he kills his victims?
(a) Kisses them.
(b) Sings to them.
(c) Reads them poetry.
(d) Makes love to them.
5. How long did the Gentleman Caller killer watch the Azalea Queen before he killed her?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 years.
6. What does the Gentleman Caller killer do to the quarterback?
(a) Drowns him.
(b) Lets him go.
(c) Slashes his throat.
(d) Hangs him.
This section contains 5,020 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)