Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sammy limping when Lynn dies?
2. What color does Sammy turn while he is injured?
3. What is Lynn really sick with?
4. Where does Katie's family go on vacation at the end of the book?
5. How much money do Lynn and Katie save up to help buy a house?
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivations throughout the book, and explain how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the ways that Lynn and Katie show their love to each other, and how do these displays alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Maturity and aging were strong themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how significant are they to the plot?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)