Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sammy limping when Lynn dies?
2. What color does Sammy turn while he is injured?
3. What is Lynn really sick with?
4. Where does Katie's family go on vacation at the end of the book?
5. How much money do Lynn and Katie save up to help buy a house?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivations throughout the book, and explain how this goal affected the characters around them.
What are some of the ways that Lynn and Katie show their love to each other, and how do these displays alter the course of the plot?
Death and mortality were two integral themes of this plot. What are some of the key examples of this theme, and how does the presence of this theme affect the main characters?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)