|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sammy limping when Lynn dies?
2. What color does Sammy turn while he is injured?
3. What is Lynn really sick with?
4. Where does Katie's family go on vacation at the end of the book?
5. How much money do Lynn and Katie save up to help buy a house?
Essay Topic 1
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where do they appear, and how does the presence of these feelings change the characters who are involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how is the plot altered because of these incidents?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Cynthia Kadohata have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)