|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sammy injure while on the picnic?
(a) His hand.
(b) His foot.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
2. Who takes care of Lynn during the day when her condition worsens?
3. What happens that makes Lynn's parents relax a little?
(a) The war ends.
(b) They get raises.
(c) Katie starts being nicer.
(d) Lynn gets better.
4. What does Katie steal from a store for Lynn?
(a) Pink nail polish.
(b) A pink headband.
(c) Pink lipstick.
(d) A pink ribbon.
5. How long do Buddhists say it takes for the spirit to leave the earth after the body dies?
(a) 59 days.
(b) 29 days.
(c) 39 days.
(d) 49 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie do some mornings to keep herself going?
2. What do Katie's parents talk about at night after the picnic?
3. What does Katie put around Lynn's neck?
4. When does Katie go camping with Katsu after Lynn gets sick?
5. Who does Katie invite to go camping with her after Lynn gets sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sammy get hurt while on the picnic?
2. Why does Katie not sleep well, and what does she do to help this?
3. What does Katie's mother tell her she must do when they get home from the hospital?
4. How does this book end?
5. What is the first thing that Lynn and Amber disagree about?
6. What does Katie steal from the hatchery, and what does she do with what she steals?
7. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
8. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
9. What happens at the funeral that makes Katie fearful?
10. What does Katie realize while she washes dishes after Lynn's body is taken away?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)