|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie's mother feed Lynn every day when she gets out of the hospital?
2. What does Katie's mother tell her to do for the man who helped her?
(a) Buy him a gift.
(b) Write him a thank you note.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Make him some food.
3. What do Katie and Sammy do for the workers at the hatchery?
(a) Pour coffee.
(b) Take out the trash.
(c) Sing songs.
(d) Read to them.
4. What does Katie dig through for relics of Lynn?
(a) The yard.
(b) The car.
(c) The trash can.
(d) The garage.
5. What kind of tree is outside the new house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to watch Katie and Sammy while Lynn is at the hospital?
2. What color is the house Lynn picks out to buy?
3. Who takes care of Lynn during the day when her condition worsens?
4. What do Katie and her father eat after Lynn dies?
5. What does Katie put around Lynn's neck?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sammy get hurt while on the picnic?
2. What do Katie and Sammy do at the hatchery?
3. What is the first thing that Lynn and Amber disagree about?
4. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
5. What does Katie's mother tell her she must do when they get home from the hospital?
6. What does Katie do before they take Lynn's body away?
7. What does Hank do when they get to the hospital?
8. How does this book end?
9. What does Katie do after she finds out what is really wrong with Lynn?
10. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)