|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie's mother say is wrong with Lynn when they come home from the hospital?
2. What kind of tree is outside the new house?
3. When does Katie go camping with Katsu after Lynn gets sick?
(c) New Year's.
4. What is Lynn too tired to do the day after Katie's birthday?
(b) Use the restroom.
5. Who helps Katie with her homework?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the picnic take place?
2. What do Lynn and Katie once throw from the roof of their house?
3. What does Katie steal from the hatchery?
4. What color does Lynn turn while Sammy is injured?
5. What is the name of the music group that Katie and Silly pretend to be in on Katie's birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hank do when they get to the hospital?
2. What gets Katie's father fired, and what does he say to Katie about it?
3. What happens at the funeral that makes Katie fearful?
4. How does Sammy get hurt while on the picnic?
5. What happens when Uncle Katsu gets the truck stuck on a cliff?
6. What does Katie's mother tell her she must do when they get home from the hospital?
7. Why does Katie not sleep well, and what does she do to help this?
8. What does Katie do before they take Lynn's body away?
9. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
10. What happens when Katie's mother calls from the hospital while Fumi and Katsu are watching Katie and Sammy?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)