|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie steal from a store for Lynn?
(a) A pink ribbon.
(b) Pink lipstick.
(c) Pink nail polish.
(d) A pink headband.
2. How old does Katie turn when she invites Silly over for her birthday?
3. Where will they put Katie and Lynn's desks in the new house?
(a) In their rooms.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the alcove.
4. How long does the helpful man stay with the family at the hospital?
(a) Until Katie stops crying.
(b) Until they are able to go home.
(c) Until they get an update on Sammy's condition.
(d) Until the parents arrive.
5. What does Sammy injure while on the picnic?
(a) His hand.
(b) His foot.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie steal from the hatchery?
2. What does Katie do to Amber when she doesn't want to be Lynn's friend anymore?
3. What does Katie say is the theme of Lynn's life at the end of her essay?
4. Who is called when the power goes out at the hatchery?
5. Who stays with Lynn in the bigger hospital most of the time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Katie and Sammy do at the hatchery?
2. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
3. What does Katie do when she hears that Amber is not friends with Lynn anymore?
4. What does Katie write in her essay about Lynn?
5. What does Katie hear the night after the picnic?
6. What does Hank do when they get to the hospital?
7. What is the first thing that Lynn and Amber disagree about?
8. How much money are Katie and Lynn able to save for their house, and what does their mother do when they show her?
9. What does Katie do before they take Lynn's body away?
10. What happens when Uncle Katsu gets the truck stuck on a cliff?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)