|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sammy limping when Lynn dies?
(a) He fell off his bed.
(b) He cut it.
(c) He wants attention.
(d) He is still hurt from the animal trap.
2. What color does Sammy turn while he is injured?
3. What is Lynn really sick with?
(b) Lyme disease.
4. Where does Katie's family go on vacation at the end of the book?
(d) New York.
5. How much money do Lynn and Katie save up to help buy a house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Sammy during the day when Lynn's condition worsens?
2. What month is Lynn put into the bigger hospital?
3. What does the helpful man get for Katie while she is waiting for her parents in the hospital?
4. What does Katie see in a trash can at the hatchery that she hides from Sammy?
5. What are the names of Katsu's twin boys?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)