|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Katie that Lynn has died?
2. What nationality is the man who helps Sammy when he is injured?
3. What color does Lynn turn while Sammy is injured?
4. What does Katie dig through for relics of Lynn?
(a) The car.
(b) The garage.
(c) The yard.
(d) The trash can.
5. What does Katie do after Lynn's body is taken away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is Lynn put into the bigger hospital?
2. What do Katie's parents talk about at night after the picnic?
3. What are Katie's parents doing when she goes into Lynn's room just after her death?
4. What does Katie's father see that makes him angry?
5. What makes Katie's father laugh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie realize while she washes dishes after Lynn's body is taken away?
2. What does Katie see when she goes into Lynn's room just after she dies?
3. What does Katie do after she finds out what is really wrong with Lynn?
4. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
5. What does Katie steal from the hatchery, and what does she do with what she steals?
6. What does Hank do when they get to the hospital?
7. What happens when Katie's mother calls from the hospital while Fumi and Katsu are watching Katie and Sammy?
8. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
9. How much money are Katie and Lynn able to save for their house, and what does their mother do when they show her?
10. How does this book end?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)