|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lynn really sick with?
(a) Lyme disease.
2. Why is Sammy limping when Lynn dies?
(a) He fell off his bed.
(b) He cut it.
(c) He wants attention.
(d) He is still hurt from the animal trap.
3. What has Lynn stopped doing since she got sick?
(a) Whispering kira-kira.
(b) Writing in her journal.
(c) Talking about her future.
(d) Playing chess.
4. What are Katie's parents doing when she goes into Lynn's room just after her death?
(d) Holding each other.
5. What do Katie's parents talk about at night after the picnic?
(a) How angry they are about the accident.
(b) About how much money they owe the hospital.
(c) What they need to do for their children.
(d) How kind Hank was to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is spent on food for the picnic?
2. What do Katie and her father eat after Lynn dies?
3. Who takes care of Lynn during the day when her condition worsens?
4. What color does Lynn turn while Sammy is injured?
5. What do Katie and Lynn buy for their picnic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie do when she hears that Amber is not friends with Lynn anymore?
2. What happens at the funeral that makes Katie fearful?
3. What does Katie do on her eleventh birthday?
4. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
5. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
6. What does Hank do when they get to the hospital?
7. What do Katie and Sammy do at the hatchery?
8. What does Silly do before she leaves Katie's house on her birthday, and why?
9. What does Katie do after she finds out what is really wrong with Lynn?
10. How does this book end?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)