|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Sammy turn while he is injured?
2. What do Katie's parents talk about at night after the picnic?
(a) How kind Hank was to them.
(b) How angry they are about the accident.
(c) What they need to do for their children.
(d) About how much money they owe the hospital.
3. What does Amber think of Katie and Silly's pretend band?
(a) They are making her jealous.
(b) They are cuter than words.
(c) They are incredibly annoying.
(d) They are giving her a headache.
4. Who comes to watch Katie and Sammy while Lynn is at the hospital?
(a) Mrs. Kanagawa.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Mortori.
(c) Mrs. Kilgore.
(d) Fumi and Katsu.
5. Who builds the box for Lynn's altar?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Katie turn when she invites Silly over for her birthday?
2. What has Lynn stopped doing since she got sick?
3. What does Katie's mother tell her to do for the man who helped her?
4. Where does Katie put Lynn's altar?
5. How does Katie feel when she goes camping after Lynn gets sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing that Lynn and Amber disagree about?
2. What happens when Uncle Katsu gets the truck stuck on a cliff?
3. What does Katie do after she finds out what is really wrong with Lynn?
4. What does Katie do when she hears that Amber is not friends with Lynn anymore?
5. What does Katie realize while she washes dishes after Lynn's body is taken away?
6. What does Katie's mother tell her she must do when they get home from the hospital?
7. What does Katie see when she goes into Lynn's room just after she dies?
8. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
9. What does Katie hear the night after the picnic?
10. What does Silly do before she leaves Katie's house on her birthday, and why?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)