|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie do some mornings to keep herself going?
(a) Makes coffee.
(b) Reads Lynn's journal.
(c) Reads from the bible.
(d) Eats candy.
2. What do Lynn and Katie once throw from the roof of their house?
(d) Newspaper scraps.
3. What are Katie's parents doing when she goes into Lynn's room just after her death?
(d) Holding each other.
4. What comes in the room on New Year's night when Katie opens the window for Lynn?
(a) A leaf.
(b) A fly.
(c) A moth.
(d) A bird.
5. How much money is spent on food for the picnic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie do to Amber when she doesn't want to be Lynn's friend anymore?
2. What is Lynn really sick with?
3. Where does the picnic take place?
4. What do Katie's parents talk about at night after the picnic?
5. What does Katie dig through for relics of Lynn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie hear the night after the picnic?
2. What is the first thing that Lynn and Amber disagree about?
3. What does Katie do after she finds out what is really wrong with Lynn?
4. What does Katie's mother tell her she must do when they get home from the hospital?
5. What do Katie and Sammy do at the hatchery?
6. What does Katie do when she hears that Amber is not friends with Lynn anymore?
7. What does Katie realize while she washes dishes after Lynn's body is taken away?
8. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
9. How do Sammy and Lynn look as Hank drives them to the hospital?
10. What does Katie do before they take Lynn's body away?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)