|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Katie and her father eat after Lynn dies?
2. What does Katie do to Lynn for her mother after Lynn is dead?
(a) Cuts her fingernails.
(b) Washes her.
(c) Clips a lock of her hair.
(d) Dresses her.
3. What does Katie's mother feed Lynn every day when she gets out of the hospital?
4. Who helps Katie with her homework?
5. Who is called when the power goes out at the hatchery?
(a) Katie's father.
(b) The power company.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) Mr. Lyndon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie's mother lecture her about on her birthday?
2. What does Lynn do with the milk and water that Katie brings her one night?
3. What does Katie's father do that gets him fired?
4. What does Katie dig through for relics of Lynn?
5. What does Silly do before she leaves Katie's house on her birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie do after she finds out what is really wrong with Lynn?
2. What gets Katie's father fired, and what does he say to Katie about it?
3. How do Sammy and Lynn look as Hank drives them to the hospital?
4. What does Katie realize that means, to her, she is now a big girl?
5. What does Katie do when she hears that Amber is not friends with Lynn anymore?
6. What happens when Uncle Katsu gets the truck stuck on a cliff?
7. What do Katie and Sammy do at the hatchery?
8. What does Katie write in her essay about Lynn?
9. What does Aunt Fumi say when Katie asks why Katsu is not a land surveyor anymore?
10. What does Katie see when she goes into Lynn's room just after she dies?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)