|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie put around Lynn's neck?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A piece of lace.
(c) A shoelace.
(d) A lock of her hair.
2. What does Sammy injure while on the picnic?
(a) His arm.
(b) His back.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
3. What month is Lynn put into the bigger hospital?
4. What kind of tree is outside the new house?
5. Who gives the eulogy for Lynn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the music group that Katie and Silly pretend to be in on Katie's birthday?
2. What comes in the room on New Year's night when Katie opens the window for Lynn?
3. What do the inoculators at the hatchery do?
4. What does Lynn's mother use to check for breath in Lynn?
5. Who does Katie invite to go camping with her after Lynn gets sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
2. What does Katie do on her eleventh birthday?
3. What does Katie realize while she washes dishes after Lynn's body is taken away?
4. How do Sammy and Lynn look as Hank drives them to the hospital?
5. What does Katie see when she goes into Lynn's room just after she dies?
6. How does this book end?
7. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
8. How much money are Katie and Lynn able to save for their house, and what does their mother do when they show her?
9. What happens when Katie's mother calls from the hospital while Fumi and Katsu are watching Katie and Sammy?
10. What does Katie do before they take Lynn's body away?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)