|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will they put Katie and Lynn's desks in the new house?
(a) In the alcove.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In their rooms.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. What does Katie's mother lecture her about on her birthday?
(a) Choosing good friends.
(b) Being nice to Sammy.
(c) Cleaning up after herself.
(d) Doing better in school.
3. What does Lynn's mother want to keep after her death?
(b) Everything in Lynn's room.
(c) Everything that made Lynn smile.
(d) Everything Lynn touched.
4. How much money is spent on food for the picnic?
5. When does Katie go camping with Katsu after Lynn gets sick?
(b) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Lynn turn while Sammy is injured?
2. What is Lynn too tired to do the day after Katie's birthday?
3. What scares Katie at the funeral?
4. What does Katie's father do that gets him fired?
5. What does Katie put around Lynn's neck?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Katie not sleep well, and what does she do to help this?
2. What do Katie and Sammy do at the hatchery?
3. What does Katie realize while she washes dishes after Lynn's body is taken away?
4. What does Katie do when she hears that Amber is not friends with Lynn anymore?
5. What does Katie do after she finds out what is really wrong with Lynn?
6. What does Katie's mother tell her she must do when they get home from the hospital?
7. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
8. What is the first thing that Lynn and Amber disagree about?
9. What happens at the funeral that makes Katie fearful?
10. What does Katie realize that means, to her, she is now a big girl?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)