|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie's mother say would happen if a union were formed at work?
(a) It would cause trouble for the workers.
(b) It would improve the conditions in the plant.
(c) It would cause massive layoffs.
(d) It would raise her income a lot.
2. What does Katie say she would change if she owned the plant her mother works at?
(a) Put in air conditioning.
(b) Let them have a union.
(c) Play music for them.
(d) Give them bathroom breaks.
3. Who is the narrator of this book?
4. What does Lynn get hit in the chest with that sends her to bed?
(a) A brick.
(b) A book.
(c) A bat.
(d) A ball.
5. Who is the leader of the kids in the apartment complex?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie light on fire when she goes camping with Lynn and her best friend?
2. What is next to Brenda when Katie sees her?
3. What embarrasses Katie when she gets to Katsu's house?
4. What attacks Katie when she is 5-years-old?
5. What volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica does Lynn own?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lynn when Katie is 10-and-a-half-years old?
2. What happens when Katsu teaches Amber to shoot a bow and arrow?
3. What does Lynn write about in her journal?
4. What happens when a dog attacks Katie and Lynn when they are young?
5. What happens when Katie goes hunting with Uncle Katsu?
6. What does Katsu do in Nashville, and why?
7. What is Katie's dream romance when she is at camp?
8. What does Katsu talk about while Lynn is off with Amber and some boys?
9. What does Lynn dream about while she is sick?
10. What does Katie do that makes her parents angry with her, and how does she respond?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)