|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Katie want to be when she meets her imaginary boyfriend?
2. Who does Katie stay with during the day when they first move to Georgia?
(a) Ms. Kinoshawa.
(b) Mrs. Krakohatsu.
(c) Mrs. Kanagawa.
(d) Ms. Karnworhata.
3. How many children does Katie hope to have?
4. Who stays with Lynn the second day she is in bed?
(a) Uncle Katsu.
(b) Amber's mother.
(c) Mrs. Kanagawa.
(d) Aunt Fumi.
5. What does Katie's mother say would happen if a union were formed at work?
(a) It would raise her income a lot.
(b) It would cause massive layoffs.
(c) It would improve the conditions in the plant.
(d) It would cause trouble for the workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls do during the beginning of their trip in the truck?
2. Where does Lynn want her house to be when she grows up?
3. How many Japanese families dine with Katie's family on the first night they reach Georgia?
4. What does Lynn do when she wakes up from her dream the night after seeing the doctor?
5. What is the name of Lynn's best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lynn dream about while she is sick?
2. What does Silly say that makes Katie feel guilty?
3. What does Katie say she would change about the plant if she owned it, and why?
4. What happens to Lynn when Katie is 10-and-a-half-years old?
5. What happens when a dog attacks Katie and Lynn when they are young?
6. What do Father and Uncle Katsu do the night before the big move to Georgia?
7. What is Father's job at the hatchery?
8. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt, and how does Katie feel about this?
9. What happens when Katsu teaches Amber to shoot a bow and arrow?
10. How do the nurses act when Mother has another baby?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)