|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lynn want her house to be when she grows up?
(d) New York.
2. What is the name of Katie's imaginary boyfriend?
(a) Josh-Josh Ablamoraforada.
(b) Joe-John Abondondalarama.
(c) John-Jim Abalonsaloma.
(d) Jim-Jake Absalomarada.
3. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What does Lynn's best friend want to be when she grows up?
(a) A singer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A model.
5. How much money does Lynn find hidden under the refrigerator?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
2. What part of the plant does Mother work in at the beginning of the summer?
3. What does Lynn want to share with Katie when they go to college?
4. What is the first big city they stop in on their drive to Georgia?
5. What is Katsu's full name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Katie feel so out of place on her first day of school?
2. What does Katie say she would change about the plant if she owned it, and why?
3. What is Father's job at the hatchery?
4. What is Katie's mother worried about when they prepare to move to Georgia, and what is Katie's father's response to this?
5. What happens when Katsu teaches Amber to shoot a bow and arrow?
6. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt, and how does Katie feel about this?
7. What does Lynn dream about while she is sick?
8. What happens when a dog attacks Katie and Lynn when they are young?
9. What do the girls misplace during the moving process?
10. What is the job of the man that Katie sees in the parking lot of her mother's plant?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)