|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie eat when Lynn leaves her at the camp?
(c) Squirrel stew.
2. How does Katie save Lynn's life the same night Lynn saved hers?
(a) Throws a bottle of milk at the dog.
(b) Squirts the bear with a hose.
(c) Throws her shoes at the wolf.
(d) Calls the police from the house.
3. What does Kira-kira mean?
4. How old does Katie want to be when she meets her imaginary boyfriend?
5. What is next to Brenda when Katie sees her?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A harp.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie stand on to look into the plant?
2. How long does Mother have to stay in bed when she is young and sick?
3. Who is the leader of the kids in the apartment complex?
4. What is the name of the girl who talks to Katie in the parking lot?
5. What does Katie think Lynn is doing with the boys she goes with while camping?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the nurses act when Mother has another baby?
2. What is Father's job at the hatchery?
3. What does Silly do in order to spend more time with Katie?
4. What do Father and Uncle Katsu do the night before the big move to Georgia?
5. What do Katie and Lynn do while waiting in the car in St. Louis?
6. Where does Lynn say she wants to live when she gets older?
7. What does Katie say she would change about the plant if she owned it, and why?
8. What does kira-kira mean, and why is it so important to Katie?
9. What does Lynn hope to do to make money when she is older?
10. What is Katie's mother worried about when they prepare to move to Georgia, and what is Katie's father's response to this?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)