|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katie's uncle live?
2. What is next to Brenda when Katie sees her?
(a) A bird.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A harp.
(d) A dog.
3. What is the name of the swamp Mother passes on her way to work?
(a) Brandon's swamp.
(b) Brenda's swamp.
(c) Britta's swamp.
(d) Braden's swamp.
4. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 90 minutes.
5. How many children does Katie hope to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What petty wish does Katie wish for one night?
2. What is Brenda wearing when Katie sees her?
3. What does Lynn do to save Katie when she is 5-years-old?
4. What game does Lynn's father teach her?
5. What is the name of Lynn's best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Katie's dream romance when she is at camp?
2. What does Katie do with Sammy at night?
3. What does Lynn write about in her journal?
4. What happens when Uncle Katsu challenges Lynn to a game of chess?
5. What happens when Katsu teaches Amber to shoot a bow and arrow?
6. What does Silly do in order to spend more time with Katie?
7. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt, and how does Katie feel about this?
8. What kind of discrimination is found in the plant where Mother works?
9. What is Katie's mother worried about when they prepare to move to Georgia, and what is Katie's father's response to this?
10. What happens when Katie goes hunting with Uncle Katsu?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)