|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who talks to Katie in the parking lot?
2. What embarrasses Katie when she gets to Katsu's house?
(a) Her hair is short.
(b) She can't speak Japanese.
(c) Her shirt is dirty.
(d) She wet her pants.
3. What does a doctor prescribe for Lynn when she gets hit?
(a) Calcium supplements.
(c) Vitamin C tablets.
(d) Iron pills.
4. What volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica does Lynn own?
5. What does Sammy do at the Muramoto's house?
(b) Play with blocks.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Learn to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katie unable to do without her favorite toy?
2. Why do Katie's parents decide to put Katie in school in first grade instead of Kindergarten?
3. What is next to Brenda when Katie sees her?
4. What does Lynn do when she wakes up from her dream the night after seeing the doctor?
5. What is Katsu's full name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katie do with Sammy at night?
2. What do the girls misplace during the moving process?
3. What is Father's job at the hatchery?
4. What does the woman at the hotel say when Father tries to rent a room?
5. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt, and how does Katie feel about this?
6. What does Lynn write about in her journal?
7. What does Lynn dream about while she is sick?
8. What happens when Katie goes hunting with Uncle Katsu?
9. What does Uncle Katsu do to get the girls to stop crying during the drive?
10. What happens when Mother comes home from work with Katie and Sammy?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)