|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lynn dream about the night after seeing the doctor?
(a) Building a sand castle.
(b) Soaring in the sky.
(c) Swimming in the ocean.
(d) Singing for a crowd.
2. What do the girls do during the beginning of their trip in the truck?
3. What does Lynn want to save her daily allowance for?
(a) A two-wheeled bike.
(b) A new house.
(c) A cat.
(d) A pink dress.
4. What kind of animal is Katie's favorite toy?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A mix of all of these.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dog.
5. What does Lynn do to save Katie when she is 5-years-old?
(a) Pulls the dog's tail.
(b) Hits the cougar with a stick.
(c) Tells Katie to play dead.
(d) Calls for her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
2. What is Katsu's full name?
3. How many Japanese families dine with Katie's family on the first night they reach Georgia?
4. What does Katie do that makes her parents angry with her?
5. Where does Lynn want her house to be when she grows up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Katie goes hunting with Uncle Katsu?
2. What is Katie's dream romance when she is at camp?
3. What does Katie do with Sammy at night?
4. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt, and how does Katie feel about this?
5. What happens to Lynn when Katie is 10-and-a-half-years old?
6. What does Silly do in order to spend more time with Katie?
7. What do the girls misplace during the moving process?
8. What does Silly say that makes Katie feel guilty?
9. What does Katie say she would change about the plant if she owned it, and why?
10. What kind of discrimination is found in the plant where Mother works?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)