|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the kids in the apartment complex?
2. What does Katsu do when he loses the first game of chess to Lynn?
(a) Challenges a rematch.
(b) Asks her to teach him her moves.
(c) Accuses her of cheating.
3. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
4. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
(a) A dime.
(b) A nickel.
(c) A quarter.
(d) A penny.
5. What is Brenda wearing when Katie sees her?
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A white dress.
(d) A black robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Lynn to win a game of chess against Katsu?
2. What is the man in the parking lot called?
3. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt?
4. What do the girls do during the beginning of their trip in the truck?
5. What does Katie think Lynn is doing with the boys she goes with while camping?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Katsu teaches Amber to shoot a bow and arrow?
2. Where does Lynn say she wants to live when she gets older?
3. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt, and how does Katie feel about this?
4. What happens when Katie goes hunting with Uncle Katsu?
5. What happens when Mother comes home from work with Katie and Sammy?
6. What does Silly do in order to spend more time with Katie?
7. What does the woman at the hotel say when Father tries to rent a room?
8. What is the job of the man that Katie sees in the parking lot of her mother's plant?
9. What does Katsu talk about while Lynn is off with Amber and some boys?
10. What does Katie do that makes her parents angry with her, and how does she respond?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)