Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the plant does Mother work in at the beginning of the summer?
(a) The hot section.
(b) The cold section.
(c) The clean section.
(d) The dirty section.
2. Where does Katsu practice his chess moves?
(a) The hotel lobby.
(b) The cab of the truck.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bed.
3. What word does Father use to describe Lynn when she is sick in bed?
4. What does the girl in the parking lot give Sammy for the first time?
(b) Peanut butter.
5. What does Katsu do when he loses the last chess match against Lynn?
(a) Walks away in a rage.
(b) Writes it down in his journal.
(d) Spits on a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lynn's best friend?
2. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
3. What does Lynn once try to read?
4. What does Lynn write in her journal in addition to the happenings?
5. Who does Amber almost kill at the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lynn when Katie is 10-and-a-half-years old?
2. Why does Katie feel so out of place on her first day of school?
3. How does this book end?
4. What is the first thing that Lynn and Amber disagree about?
5. How does Katie find out what is really wrong with Lynn?
6. What does Katie do for her mother just after Lynn dies?
7. What does Lynn write about in her journal?
8. What does Katie see when she goes into Lynn's room just after she dies?
9. What happens when Katsu teaches Amber to shoot a bow and arrow?
10. What does Katie hear the night after the picnic?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)