|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lynn's eulogy supposed to end with?
(a) A good memory.
(b) The meaning of her name.
(c) The theme of her life.
(d) A song.
2. What do Lynn and Katie once throw from the roof of their house?
(a) Newspaper scraps.
3. What game does Katie play while Lynn is in the hospital?
4. What does Lynn think of Katie and Silly in their pretend band?
(a) They are giving her a headache.
(b) They are incredibly annoying.
(c) They are cuter than words.
(d) They are making her jealous.
5. How does Katie feel when she goes camping after Lynn gets sick?
(a) Guilty about enjoying herself without Lynn.
(b) Happier than she has been in a long time.
(c) Frustrated and confused.
(d) More scared than ever before.
6. Who takes care of Sammy during the day when Lynn's condition worsens?
(d) Mrs. Kanagawa.
7. What does Katie's mother feed Lynn every day when she gets out of the hospital?
8. Who goes with Katie to find what is left at the picnic site?
(a) Katie's father.
(c) Katie's mother.
9. What does Katie do some mornings to keep herself going?
(a) Eats candy.
(b) Reads from the bible.
(c) Makes coffee.
(d) Reads Lynn's journal.
10. What does Silly do before she leaves Katie's house on her birthday?
(a) Fills some water jugs to take home.
(b) Takes the used tissues out of their garbage.
(c) Finds all the empty tin cans to recycle.
(d) Begs Katie to come to her house some day.
11. Who builds the box for Lynn's altar?
12. Who is called when the power goes out at the hatchery?
(a) Mr. Lyndon.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) Katie's father.
(d) The power company.
13. What does Lynn's mother want to keep after her death?
(a) Everything in Lynn's room.
(c) Everything Lynn touched.
(d) Everything that made Lynn smile.
14. Who stays with Lynn in the bigger hospital most of the time?
15. How much money is spent on food for the picnic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree is outside the new house?
2. How many votes does the union pass by?
3. What color does Lynn turn while Sammy is injured?
4. Who helps Katie with her homework?
5. How old does Katie turn when she invites Silly over for her birthday?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)