Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the plant does Mother work in at the beginning of the summer?
(a) The hot section.
(b) The cold section.
(c) The clean section.
(d) The dirty section.
2. Where does Katsu practice his chess moves?
(a) The hotel lobby.
(b) The cab of the truck.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bed.
3. What word does Father use to describe Lynn when she is sick in bed?
4. What does the girl in the parking lot give Sammy for the first time?
(b) Peanut butter.
5. What does Katsu do when he loses the last chess match against Lynn?
(a) Walks away in a rage.
(b) Writes it down in his journal.
(d) Spits on a tree.
6. What is the name of Lynn's best friend?
7. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A penny.
(c) A dime.
(d) A nickel.
8. What does Lynn once try to read?
(a) The bible.
(b) The dictionary.
(c) A history book.
(d) The encyclopedia.
9. What does Lynn write in her journal in addition to the happenings?
(b) Short stories.
(c) Wish lists.
(d) Mathematical equations.
10. Who does Amber almost kill at the camp?
11. Who is the narrator of this book?
12. What does Katie do that makes her parents angry with her?
(a) She hits her brother when he is naughty.
(b) She does not clean the ring in the bath tub after her bath.
(c) She yells at Lynn for ruining her life.
(d) She complains about sleeping on the floor.
13. What does the woman who watches Katie during the day call her?
(a) A lost soul.
(b) Lynn's puppy dog.
(c) A hungry mind.
(d) Lynn's toy.
14. What game does Lynn's father teach her?
15. What does Kira-kira mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie ask Lynn while she is sick?
2. What does Amber kill at the camp?
3. What does Lynn get hit in the chest with that sends her to bed?
4. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
5. What does Mother do in the car during her break?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)