|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lynn tell Katie when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt?
(b) The names of the two boys.
(c) Where Bera-Bera is.
(d) That she does not feel well.
2. What does Mother find when she returns home from work with Katie and Sammy?
(a) Lynn is sick in bed.
(b) They are out of milk.
(c) Father was hurt at work.
(d) Their lights were turned off.
3. What kind of animal is Katie's favorite toy?
(a) A dog.
(b) A mix of all of these.
(c) A bear.
(d) A rabbit.
4. What does Amber kill at the camp?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A bird.
(d) A lizard.
5. Who owns the place where Mother works?
(a) Mr. Lordon.
(b) Mr. London.
(c) Mr. Lyndon.
(d) Mr. Lydon.
6. What is wrong with the bathroom in the new apartment in Georgia?
(a) The carpet is worn and faded.
(b) It has moldy walls.
(c) The wallpaper is peeling.
(d) There are no windows and it is dark.
7. What game does Lynn's father teach her?
8. Who has joined the camp when Katie wakes up after the rabbit hunt?
(a) Cousin David.
(b) Two boys.
(c) Mother and Father.
(d) Auntie Fuma.
9. What is Brenda wearing when Katie sees her?
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A white dress.
(d) A black robe.
10. What does Lynn do when she wakes up from her dream the night after seeing the doctor?
11. Who does Katie stay with during the day when they first move to Georgia?
(a) Mrs. Kanagawa.
(b) Ms. Kinoshawa.
(c) Mrs. Krakohatsu.
(d) Ms. Karnworhata.
12. What volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica does Lynn own?
13. What is next to Brenda when Katie sees her?
(a) A harp.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A suitcase.
14. How much money does Lynn find hidden under the refrigerator?
15. What does Katsu buy in a pawn shop in Nashville?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A whiskey flask.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A chess set.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lynn once try to read?
2. What does Katsu do when he loses the last chess match against Lynn?
3. What does Katsu do when he loses the first game of chess to Lynn?
4. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
5. Who is the narrator of this book?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)