|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Father use to describe Lynn when she is sick in bed?
2. What volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica does Lynn own?
3. What does the little girl in the parking lot of the plant do in the plant?
(a) Cleans bathrooms.
(c) Counts chickens.
(d) Washes windows.
4. What is the name of Katie's imaginary boyfriend?
(a) Jim-Jake Absalomarada.
(b) Joe-John Abondondalarama.
(c) Josh-Josh Ablamoraforada.
(d) John-Jim Abalonsaloma.
5. Where does Lynn stay for the first week of summer?
(a) In bed.
(b) Mrs. Kanagawa's house.
(c) In the car at Mother's workplace.
(d) Amber's house.
6. What does Lynn once try to read?
(a) The encyclopedia.
(b) The dictionary.
(c) The bible.
(d) A history book.
7. How old does Katie want to be when she meets her imaginary boyfriend?
8. Who does Katie stay with during the day when they first move to Georgia?
(a) Ms. Karnworhata.
(b) Mrs. Krakohatsu.
(c) Mrs. Kanagawa.
(d) Ms. Kinoshawa.
9. What does Lynn's best friend want to be when she grows up?
(a) A singer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A model.
10. What does Mother find when she returns home from work with Katie and Sammy?
(a) Lynn is sick in bed.
(b) Their lights were turned off.
(c) Father was hurt at work.
(d) They are out of milk.
11. What does Katie eat when Lynn leaves her at the camp?
(b) Squirrel stew.
12. What does Katie think Lynn is doing with the boys she goes with while camping?
(a) Playing hide and seek.
(d) French kissing.
13. Why do Katie's parents decide to put Katie in school in first grade instead of Kindergarten?
(a) The Kindergarten teacher doesn't like Asians.
(b) She is smarter than the other kids in Kindergarten.
(c) She cries and screams when taken to Kindergarten.
(d) Katie is afraid of being without Lynn.
14. Where does Katsu practice his chess moves?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bed.
(c) The hotel lobby.
(d) The cab of the truck.
15. What is the name of Katie's favorite toy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother do in the car during her break?
2. Why does Mother tell Katie she cannot go into the plant with her?
3. What is Katie unable to do without her favorite toy?
4. Who owns the place where Mother works?
5. What does Lynn want to save her daily allowance for?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)