|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lynn want to save her daily allowance for?
(a) A two-wheeled bike.
(b) A cat.
(c) A pink dress.
(d) A new house.
2. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What is the name of Lynn's best friend?
4. What is Katie's favorite book?
(a) Aesop's Fables.
(b) Silas Marner.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Anne of Green Gables.
5. What does Lynn do when she wakes up from her dream the night after seeing the doctor?
6. What attacks Katie when she is 5-years-old?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bear.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A wolf.
7. What embarrasses Katie when she gets to Katsu's house?
(a) Her hair is short.
(b) She can't speak Japanese.
(c) Her shirt is dirty.
(d) She wet her pants.
8. What is the name of Katie's favorite toy?
9. Who does Amber almost kill at the camp?
10. How much money does Lynn find hidden under the refrigerator?
11. What happens to the male chicks at the poultry hatchery?
(a) They are separated from the females.
(b) They are tagged.
(c) They are neutered.
(d) They are killed.
12. What does Katie stand on to look into the plant?
(a) A stack of bricks.
(b) A garbage can.
(c) A car hood.
(d) A crate.
13. What does Amber kill at the camp?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A bird.
(d) A rabbit.
14. What is the man in the parking lot called?
(a) A hopper.
(b) A splitter.
(c) A union force.
(d) A thug.
15. Who is the leader of the kids in the apartment complex?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the adults tell the girls to do in the first big city they stop in on their drive to Georgia?
2. Why do Katie's parents decide to put Katie in school in first grade instead of Kindergarten?
3. What is Katsu's full name?
4. What does Katie eat when Lynn leaves her at the camp?
5. Why does Mother make Katie and Sammy sleep in the living room the night after they spend the day in the car?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)