|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katie feel about school?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is a privilege.
(d) It is torture.
2. Who does Amber almost kill at the camp?
3. What has Lynn done when Katie has been sick in bed?
(a) Sneak in to be with her.
(b) Save all her treats to share when she was better.
(c) Play puppet shows for her.
(d) Make her cards to brighten her room.
4. How does Katie's family move at the beginning of the book?
(a) They fly themselves there and mail their belongings.
(b) They load up their car with all they can and leave the rest.
(c) They take a train.
(d) With Uncle Katsu's truck.
5. What does Katie light on fire when she goes camping with Lynn and her best friend?
(a) Amanda's hair.
(b) A dead tree.
(c) Lynn's clothes.
(d) A sleeping bag.
6. What does Sammy do at the Muramoto's house?
(a) Play with blocks.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Learn to read.
7. What does Katie think Lynn is doing with the boys she goes with while camping?
(b) Playing hide and seek.
(c) French kissing.
8. How does Katie save Lynn's life the same night Lynn saved hers?
(a) Calls the police from the house.
(b) Squirts the bear with a hose.
(c) Throws her shoes at the wolf.
(d) Throws a bottle of milk at the dog.
9. What word does Father use to describe Lynn when she is sick in bed?
10. What is the name of Katie's imaginary boyfriend?
(a) Josh-Josh Ablamoraforada.
(b) John-Jim Abalonsaloma.
(c) Joe-John Abondondalarama.
(d) Jim-Jake Absalomarada.
11. How long does it take for Lynn to win a game of chess against Katsu?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
12. How does Katie feel when she sees the addition to the camp when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is annoyed.
(d) She is sad.
13. What volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica does Lynn own?
14. What petty wish does Katie wish for one night?
(a) White skin.
(b) 16 crayons.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A pet cat.
15. What does Lynn misplace in the move?
(a) Her journal.
(b) A sweater.
(c) Her stuffed horse.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father call the lady at the hotel?
2. What is wrong with the bathroom in the new apartment in Georgia?
3. What is next to Brenda when Katie sees her?
4. What does Lynn want to share with Katie when they go to college?
5. What does the little girl in the parking lot of the plant do in the plant?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)