|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica does Lynn own?
2. Where does Katie's uncle live?
3. What do Father and Katsu do on the first day Katsu is there?
(a) Pack boxes.
(b) Look for hired help.
(c) Tune up the old truck.
(d) Talk about old times.
4. Where does Lynn want her house to be when she grows up?
(d) New York.
5. What is the name of the girl who talks to Katie in the parking lot?
6. What does Lynn want to share with Katie when they go to college?
(b) Her knowledge.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A car.
7. What is the name of Katie's favorite toy?
8. What are Katie and Lynn playing with the chess set when Katsu sees them?
9. What does Lynn say when Katie asks if she is a genius?
10. What does Katie eat when Lynn leaves her at the camp?
(a) Squirrel stew.
11. What is Katsu's full name?
12. How old does Katie want to be when she meets her imaginary boyfriend?
13. What does the girl in the parking lot give Sammy for the first time?
(b) Peanut butter.
14. Who does Amber almost kill at the camp?
15. How does Katie feel when she sees the addition to the camp when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is annoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a story told by Katsu at the camp?
2. What is wrong with the kitchen in the new apartment in Georgia?
3. What does Lynn dream about the night after seeing the doctor?
4. How does Katie's family move at the beginning of the book?
5. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)