|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lynn NOT do when Fall comes?
(a) Speak to anyone.
(b) Write in her journal.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Eat with the family.
2. Why does Mother make Katie and Sammy sleep in the living room the night after they spend the day in the car?
(a) There is light from a street lamp outside that window.
(b) They will be out of Father's way there.
(c) She is worried Lynn could be contagious.
(d) It is cooler in that room.
3. What does Katie ask Lynn while she is sick?
(a) If she is faking.
(b) Why she can't get better.
(c) If she will ever get better.
(d) What is wrong with her.
4. What does Katie do to Amber when she doesn't want to be Lynn's friend anymore?
(a) Spreads a rumor about her.
(b) Calls her parents.
(c) Pushes her.
(d) Ignores her.
5. Where does Lynn stay for the first week of summer?
(a) In the car at Mother's workplace.
(b) Amber's house.
(c) In bed.
(d) Mrs. Kanagawa's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the drive to Mother's workplace?
2. What does Katsu do when he loses the first game of chess to Lynn?
3. What does Katie think Lynn is doing with the boys she goes with while camping?
4. What does Katie do some mornings to keep herself going?
5. What is the first big city they stop in on their drive to Georgia?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)