|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Katie when she is 5-years-old?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bear.
(d) A cougar.
2. How long does it take for Lynn to win a game of chess against Katsu?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. What color does Sammy turn while he is injured?
4. Where does Katie stay for the first week of summer?
(a) Amber's house.
(b) In bed.
(c) Mrs. Kanagawa's house.
(d) In the car at Mother's workplace.
5. What does Katie say she would change if she owned the plant her mother works at?
(a) Play music for them.
(b) Let them have a union.
(c) Give them bathroom breaks.
(d) Put in air conditioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katsu practice his chess moves?
2. Why do Katie's parents decide to put Katie in school in first grade instead of Kindergarten?
3. What kind of tree is outside the new house?
4. What does Kira-kira mean?
5. Where does the picnic take place?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)