|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
(a) A penny.
(b) A dime.
(c) A nickel.
(d) A quarter.
2. What volume of the Encyclopedia Brittanica does Lynn own?
3. What does Lynn think of Katie and Silly in their pretend band?
(a) They are giving her a headache.
(b) They are making her jealous.
(c) They are incredibly annoying.
(d) They are cuter than words.
4. Where does Katsu practice his chess moves?
(a) The bed.
(b) The cab of the truck.
(c) The hotel lobby.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What word does Father use to describe Lynn when she is sick in bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lynn write in her journal in addition to the happenings?
2. What is the name of the music group that Katie and Silly pretend to be in on Katie's birthday?
3. What does Katie say she would change if she owned the plant her mother works at?
4. How does Katie feel when she sees the addition to the camp when she wakes up after the rabbit hunt?
5. What do the girls do during the beginning of their trip in the truck?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)