|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a story told by Katsu at the camp?
(a) Shooting cans.
(b) Hunting bears.
(c) Returning money with a friend.
(d) A tornado.
2. What does Lynn say when Katie asks if she is a genius?
3. Where does Lynn stay for the first week of summer?
(a) Mrs. Kanagawa's house.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the car at Mother's workplace.
(d) Amber's house.
4. What does Lynn want to share with Katie when they go to college?
(a) A car.
(b) Her knowledge.
(c) An apartment.
5. What does Katsu buy in a pawn shop in Nashville?
(a) A whiskey flask.
(b) A chess set.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Japanese families dine with Katie's family on the first night they reach Georgia?
2. What does Lynn want to save her daily allowance for?
3. What does a doctor prescribe for Lynn when she gets hit?
4. What does Katie light on fire when she goes camping with Lynn and her best friend?
5. What is the first big city they stop in on their drive to Georgia?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)